User Tag List

Page 128 of 253 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Buddy hint !
    You had a ton food/treats in your wishlist and question answers

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Ahhh the suspense is killing me!! WHO IS MY BUDDY? I have no idea at all this time...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Ahhh the suspense is killing me!! WHO IS MY BUDDY? I have no idea at all this time...
    LOL, you're too funny. I was sitting here reading everyone's hints and thinking ok well you don't have me, hmmm maybe she has me then realized I'm one of the conductors and I know who has me...DOH. It's been an insanely busy month, guess I came out of it a bit stunned LOL. Going to the corner for drinks!! wanna come?

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    LOL, you're too funny. I was sitting here reading everyone's hints and thinking ok well you don't have me, hmmm maybe she has me then realized I'm one of the conductors and I know who has me...DOH. It's been an insanely busy month, guess I came out of it a bit stunned LOL. Going to the corner for drinks!! wanna come?

slambert, dlee, chesterjes and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Alright. I know no one really gives a what. But I wanna vent this because its both an LOL moment and a WTF is wrong with me moment.

Don't read if you don't wanna hear the single young stupid woman drama.

So I was 17 when my ex (baby's dad) and I started dating. E had this HOT as friend, I mean like tattooed neck to waist sexy as all damn hell. Yes I had this slightly of crush on him. He forewarned me about my ex but I really didn't listen. So lost contact with him over the years as my ex was a very jealous person and literally dropped ll of his male friends because was worried I would leave him. Even though we talked privately for like a while after the ex drama he gave up on me because all i did was complain about my then bf ad all the e put me through, he told me time and time again to just leave. ANYWAYS. LO and behold a few weeks ago I start talking to mr sexy pants again, we've hung out the past two weekends and talk fairly frequently. I mean nothing sexual but hugging and hand holding business. Tells me all the nice stuff a girl wants to hear, and about how much I've changed.

SO I see this picture of him and this girl and I'm like oh who is that chick I see her every day!! She's a regular customer at my work... He's like "oh really?! That's my girlfriend...lol"

WTF I am a freaking idiot!!! How could I not have known this, and they've been with each other for almost 3 years now!! Like dammit... This happens EVERY time I meet someone!!!!!!
    I have gone from being the one who got cheated ON to the one people want to cheat WITH!!!

Like he I acting really chill about it, I didn't make a big deal to him because I'm not really sure how to approach it!! He even asked if I wanted to go out this weekend but I told him I had DS!!!

Aaaaaaaaahtghfrndkejxbduwbxbxkebdhd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shmeelady; Tue, Nov 19th, 2013 at 09:17 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Why yes I do! Not pumping anymore so I can actually drink, haven't drank in like three years!! Hmmm why am I funny? Cuz I'm your buddy?!??!

Oh Shmee that sucks....Im not proud of it but I've been that girl...the one who cheated and the one who they cheated with...all scenarios didn't end well in my favor obviously. My advice is to not get further involved...find a nice guy for u and ur son, there will be one out there for u!!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Buddy, expected delivery SHOULD have been today!! So sorry, says it's still in Edmonton! I am getting very nervous it got lost!
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Okay so.. I suck at wrapping.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    Okay so.. I suck at wrapping.
    I am sure it isn't that bad.. would love to see pics

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Im enlisting my boyfriends help, haha. I just got home from work so it might be awhile before I finish. Ill post pics tomorrow!

Army, Slammy, I am mailing tomorrow on my time between jobs but I might not get a chance to message you the tracking number until around midnight when I get back home (9pm-ish your time).
    slambert and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

I Really suck at wrapping!!! Please forgive me buddy and little buddy (ies), lol
    It is not a pretty site and they don't much cuz I ran out of paper! Ugh!! Kind of embarrassing but I did have my kid's help so it wasn't all me...
    KK7 and chesterjes like this.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

I am already to send it out tomorrow, but will not likely post until late tomorrow night/evening that I sent it, and send in my info to the mods. Looks like I'm heading to the doctor's and hospital with my 10 year old son. Goofing around on the playground recess this am, he turned and whacked his head really hard on a steel bar on the playground set. Huge bump, policy is they have to be seen by a parent, since it was my volunteer day there, he hung with me. It seemed fine, minus the headache, which I expected, but he has started to vomit occasionally, and dozy. Called the after hours line, and we're heading in in the am for the doctor to look at, and then decide if he needs a scan. He has also been complaining about a sore stomach the last few days, so it could be coincidental, but knowing his ability to be injured, I'm guessing mild concussion based on what he's doing. As far as the story we're getting, they were fake karate playing, and it turned rough, he turned and voila knocked himself flat with the steel bar of the swingset.

So, he's my ER/hospital prone kid...reason he and his twin sister were born premature, not breathing baby twice - trip in, severely anemic - admitted for a week at 1 1/2,, couple of dental issues - teeth knocked out goofing around - surgery, eartubes/adenoids - surgery, broken arm in two spots climbing bookshelf at 4 pretending to be spiderman, busted collarbone ...twice - karate play on ice, cut requiring stitches, etc....and that's what I remember...argh. Or, maybe it's being a 10 year old boy? Know idea, my brothers were a lot younger and not really jocky, so this is all new to me!

So, if we're at the hospital, mom will sit with him, while I slip next door to the PO and mail it. Will email when I get home
    Last edited by kellyanna_99; Tue, Nov 19th, 2013 at 11:47 PM.
    slambert, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Good god. That was stressful. I ONLY wrapped little buddies package. Still the adult buddy to go .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

I too get that and feel that way right now!

Btw, you are freakin' hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    ....and now the anxiety sets in. After seeing everyone else's parcels I wonder if I did enough? Everything I got was off her list....and I had the foresight to choose things that were physically a smaller size to cut back on shipping. There were still 10 items or so that I REALLY wanted to get, but had to stop myself or I would have bought the whole damn list! I think I have "Sudden-Onset Package Imagined Inadequacy Syndrome"...SOPIIS for short!
    Anyone else get this? Its only my second train! I think I did ok the first time around...a bit more comfy this time....ackkk.
    slambert and chesterjes like this.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Sorry jr buddy I didn't get your prezzie mailed out today like I wanted to, I will get it out tomorrow.

Now the totally awesome, has me on cloud nine and ready to cry situation of my day..... We bought DD1 a new rifle for her birthday, yesterday I got it all sighted in but had to get more bullets today because 1 box was just enough to sight it in. So I take her out today to let her shoot it and get used to the feel of it, she gets through one clip and we had to stop because the deer started coming out into the field...... WTF..... Are they crazy????? So we head out on a small stalk to see if we can get closer..... While stalking the 3 we were getting stalked by 4 of them.... They were walking right towards us. :O. She got ready and took hat first deer with a perfect 70 yard spine, double lung, and liver shot. And to top it off it was out in her Grandpa's field on what would have been his 65 birthday. We all believe that he was watching down from heaven and helped with his oldest granddaughter getting her first deer

I don't think I could see a bigger smile on her face,her first deer, grandpa's birthday and she can say she is the first one to put meat in the freezer this year.
    I have photos but I won't post here, because I don't want to offend anyone. I know that hunting is not for everyone.
    new2sc, julesie-pie, dlee and 1 others like this.

Page 128 of 253 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast

Thread Information