User Tag List

Page 146 of 253 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

buddy there is no reason for any day except the 25th and the 1st and of course the 13th. Olivia picked the days for every prezzie

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So this evening I took apart DD toddler bed because she is moving up to a twin bed or should I say mattress on the floor. Ever since DD was a 2 month old she HATED sleeping in her bassinet, cot, crib & bed so she always sleeps with us or ends up with us at some point in the night. But when we go to my parents or out west etc she sleeps on a mattress on the floor & is totally ok with. Anyways now that she has pretty much outgrown her toddler bed & said we were going to get her a new bed to which her response was 'I don't want a new bed, I want a mattress on the floor'. Umm...sure kid whatever floats your boat & gets you in your own bed.

So since the new bed/mattress is bigger than the old one I took up all those f***ing foam mats that cover the floor because we have wood & I didn't want her wiping out when she was little. Anyways the amount of cr@p that gets underneath them is disgusting & its only been since the spring when I last did her complete room clean. Ugh I so don't want to put them back but she jumps a lot & our downstairs neighbours aren't huge fans of that so it sort of muffles the sound. Will see how many go back once the bed is in there, some but definitely not all.

Wow that was a long rambling rant sorry. Now I'm in bed with a Bailey's & catching up on a days missed posts etc. I haven't had a chance to open my box yet, its looking like tomorrow. ..

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sun, Nov 24th, 2013 at 09:02 AM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Oh yes & here are some pics from the aquarium today.

Attached Images Attached Images      
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

At Target in the men's section tonight...made me LOl...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

love the pics would really like to go to an aquarium one of these days

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    At Target in the men's section tonight...made me LOl...

Someone may need to buy this for Vesper... LOL.

tasha313 and chesterjes like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

buddy hope your home Monday looks like someone is getting a package as it is in your city

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    So just looked at the tracking now states buddy will get it on the 25th. getting a litle nervous if she is going to like it or not.
    If i'm your buddy, I know I will love it... I always love everything!

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    Well, imcouldnt decide on an order, so yes, just pick one per day, and hopefully you will. Love them all.
    Sounds like fun!
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Glad you got it and it didn't get too wet! I know, the box was huge lol, not too heavy though thankfully. I put my SC name on it, I think, so you'd know who it was from If you have any questions about the kid gifts let me know. I'll be honest, shopping for 5 kids was interesting! Hopefully I did ok
    That is totally true, and I'm their mother!!!! I'm planning it out now, and starting and it's . My oldest two are are getting out of the toys, although there are some they still like. My middle daughter is easy, she just has really expensive taste (one present , is my budget for each kid!). and the youngest two have inherited all the trains, ponies, playschool dollhouse, barbies (started on those, she get's the 8 year old's cast offs), that they don't really want/need anything else. And their clutter phobic mom (me ) doesn't want to add to the clutter. It isn't, I just live in horror that it will be become that way ! And, I refuse to buy them each a DS, ipads ( can't afford it, and I think they are too plugged in already), so not sure what to do. I love that I have all these points, amazon.ca codes, airmiles, etc, to help BIGTIME with christmas shopping.
    gwennad, julesie-pie, dlee and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Morning all!! Been a roller coaster of emotions the last couple days dealing with DD . Sorry I haven't posted much since receiving my package. Had to get up early this morning to prep for the Grey Cup parade but this is WAY too early! Been up since 530. Uggg.. this is going to be a long day!!!!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    That is totally true, and I'm their mother!!!! I'm planning it out now, and starting and it's . My oldest two are are getting out of the toys, although there are some they still like. My middle daughter is easy, she just has really expensive taste (one present , is my budget for each kid!). and the youngest two have inherited all the trains, ponies, playschool dollhouse, barbies (started on those, she get's the 8 year old's cast offs), that they don't really want/need anything else. And their clutter phobic mom (me ) doesn't want to add to the clutter. It isn't, I just live in horror that it will be become that way ! And, I refuse to buy them each a DS, ipads ( can't afford it, and I think they are too plugged in already), so not sure what to do. I love that I have all these points, amazon.ca codes, airmiles, etc, to help BIGTIME with christmas shopping.
    Well I did get them all each a toy but it was hard for the older two since I wasn't sure about toys at 10. Those are the individual gifts near the end. My little guy is only just turning 4 so he has a list of toys he wants a mile long. I'm a single mom too, seem to spend all my money on him lol. which is part of why I like these trains, other people buy stuff for me And I buy for someone else too. I agree about the points and things. I haven't been doing as well this year as I did last year, but I do surveys online as well so I had some money to spend at Chapters from that, and they sell the toys he wants, thankfully!
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

wasn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    My buddy's package has been successfully delivered, she has posted but not said she received it? I hope she got it!!
    dlee and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

crossing lizardqueen off my list then
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Taaadaaa!! LizardQueen did a BEAUTIFUL job at wrapping! Look how pretty, each wrapped in alternating colours..my faves! And Tayylor is suuuuper stoked that SHE is getting a gift on her bday!! Chris was SHOCKED that you sent something on HIS bday too! youre the best, most thoughtful buddy-bud ever! can i open everything now? Attachment 203001
    chesterjes likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    buddy there is no reason for any day except the 25th and the 1st and of course the 13th. Olivia picked the days for every prezzie
    DD picked the days for each pressie too She was handing them to me and deciding the order. She was actually somewhat helpful lol. ..... as helpful as a 4 year old can be wrapping 25 gifts

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

These are stunning !

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    wasn't me
    Not me either.

My date has been moved up .. buddy expect your pressie 26th instead of 27th !
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Morning all!! Been a roller coaster of emotions the last couple days dealing with DD . Sorry I haven't posted much since receiving my package. Had to get up early this morning to prep for the Grey Cup parade but this is WAY too early! Been up since 530. Uggg.. this is going to be a long day!!!!
    Sorry but ur nuts for being out in this cold weather just for a parade

Page 146 of 253 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast

Thread Information