User Tag List

Page 190 of 253 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Today from our lovely elf Shkyle....

I received a nice thick purples/red pair of gloves. And thank goodness because I need some new ones!!

DS received a fearsome friends mike doll!!!!!
    So awesome, Shkyle it's kind of scary how in tune you are with his gifts so far. I wanted to get DS the mike and sully fearsome friends dolls for xmas but they were sold out so j settled on getting him Squishy and Art instead, but now he has mike!!! Eeeeek. So far you've gotten him the extra pieces to two Xmas gifts LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im so glad u like everything so far. There's more monsters to come .....

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

-42 here with the wind chill here today brrrrr

heres a pic of today's gifts Molly received a doc mcstuffins cell phone and for me ice cream coupons Ty I will put them to use Her crazy morning hair lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I don't want to whine when people in here are going through time times health wise gbut so frustrated with money and feel like screaming so just void this post lol I lost 10 hours next week all because university/college kkids are back we are not even union may not seem like alot but for me it is. Rent is 1000 a month on min wage I feel like a sitting target, insurance is 220,,(just got my license) just forked out 300. to fix the car I was so excited to go buy a couple Christmas presents this pay and I have nothing left I only have one ore pay to Christmas I know my kids will understand if they don't really get much but VERY sad and frustrated. Oh and I am a months behind in gas and hydro and my looser ex thinks because my son is 18 he dosn't have to pay ever since Jan meanwhile he is going to college so I get a whooping 400 from him only even when I was getting support for both at 700 it didn't seem fai he has at least 30. hour job and works under the table but as long as his wife and him are happy in our freakin house all is good. Just hoping just maybe at 39 I would see hopes of being married one day, have the picket fence and be able to breath a little better about finaces
    I am done and this is the short version lol so I spared you
    Oh Kim I am feeling for you and sending you a GREAT BIG HUG! That is just as important too as that deals with your emotional health! I hope things get better real soon for you.....sometimes I dislike money because you need it for everything and there isn't enough to go around!

Day Six my dear daughter stole my Trident White gum.....I let her! I didn't mind....she shares.
    Kelsey received some emery boards!

No pic today forgot to take one this morning before I left for work and she scoffed the gum!

We are just as cold here in Alberta! brrrr
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I'm glad I live in NS, 11 degrees and foggy today stay warm ladies!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Can anyone else believe it's day 6 already?? This train is going so fast

Day 6 brought Trent the coolest Star Wars M&M's guy/fan, Trent FREAKED when he saw it. Good find Tami Thank you!

Donnie got a $10 itunes card, he's super excited to get some apps for his ipod, something about running Another perfect day, thank you

Im so glad they are liking everything. Mitchell is so funny he gets so excited on his day. Someday I think I'll do a pkg just for him.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I'm glad I live in NS, 11 degrees and foggy today stay warm ladies!
    Just talked to my Dad and in P.E.I. it is 6 degrees! My heat has been on steady so far this morning in my little PO! lol

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shkyle View Post
    im so glad u like everything so far. There's more monsters to come .....
    You're spoiling us!!!

I'm excited to open day 10, I'm pretty sure it's k cups. lol.
    julesie-pie, chesterjes and shkyle like this.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Fri, Dec 6th, 2013 at 02:32 PM.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Hey Tasha - I had GD (4 years ago now lol) and it was tricky, had to check my blood sugars 3 or 4 times a day, but I managed it with just some changes to my diet. But my mom has type 1 so I'm familiar with diabetes from an early age and knew what to expect. They offerred training which was a waste of time for me (don't eat sugary things like fruit loops, have oatmeal instead). If it's difficult to manage you can go on insulin which makes it easier in some ways. You don't want your sugars high though because baby will get BIG and there can be problems after, my sister's first had to be on an IV from birth because she didn't manage hers well. Her first was over 8 or 9 lbs (can't remember exactly, it was a long time ago lol) My son was two weeks early and just around 6lbs. But I had some other issues that could cause low birth weight so it somewhat balanced out. Any way! It is doable, don't worry, and just think of having a nice healthy baby, that is the important part
    My niece has type 1 diabetes and a lot of people in my family have type 2, so i'm familiar too.. I don't eat THAT much crap but its between breakfast and lunch that all hell breaks loose.. i don't make myself lunch then i eat crap... Am i allowed fruit and stuff thoug ?
    Funny enough cause I had checked myself a few times because I was feeling funny and i was low.. never high... weird..
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    My niece has type 1 diabetes and a lot of people in my family have type 2, so i'm familiar too.. I don't eat THAT much crap but its between breakfast and lunch that all hell breaks loose.. i don't make myself lunch then i eat crap... Am i allowed fruit and stuff thoug ?
    Funny enough cause I had checked myself a few times because I was feeling funny and i was low.. never high... weird..
    Normally I find my sugars drop low, but while pregnant it was the opposite. I was allowed fruit but I found I couldn't eat much of it while pregnant because it caused me stomach pains (I would eat an apple and think I was in labour it hurt so much). It's just a balancing act. Eat something, wait 30 minutes, check your sugars, if they are high you ate something you shouldn't have. I could eat one slice of toast with PB. If I ate two it went up, if I had an egg instead of PB, it went up. So I knew my breakfast was one slice with PB. I lived on bacon cheeseburgers lol, they would leave me normal sugars (and not make me ill). Funny thing is I was vegetarian before I got pregnant So yeah, balance, if you eat the carbs, eat protein and fat with it to slow it down. And kind of testing things out, you'll quickly learn what you can and cannot eat. And pretty much as soon as baby is out... you will be back to normal. Amazing!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Day 6 brought dh a Gillette fusion razor thanks buddy

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Day 6 was batteries! 8AA and 4AAA Thank you, we are always needing those! Buddy, I was wondering....If day 7 and 8 don't show up today, can I open day 9 tomorrow?

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Day 6 for my was some curling ribbon and gift tags! Yay! We checked our supply the other day in advance of our wrapping party and needed both! Perfect timing! Thanks pooh!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I haven't opened my day 6 yet. I am finding that if I save it until the end of the day, it keeps my spirits up all day because there is something to look forward to.

This morning, however, the amazing Armygirl76 sent me the perfect pick me up. She totally made my day! Thank you, Tami!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Day 6 was batteries! 8AA and 4AAA Thank you, we are always needing those! Buddy, I was wondering....If day 7 and 8 don't show up today, can I open day 9 tomorrow?
    Gah! Yes. Please do. I am so sorry it gasnt arrived yet. Its worth the wait ; ) just start at 9 and keep going till it shows. except 13 is for the 13th

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    dlee and chesterjes like this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Page 190 of 253 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast

Thread Information