User Tag List

Page 200 of 253 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Uggghhh I sound like my mother...who says "uncanny"? WTF.
    LMAO, stop acting so old.
    I say "okie dokie" a lot, the other day an older lady at work is laughing at me and says "I havent heard anyone say that in a long time, only us older folk say that" she's still laughing at me... Then says "you must hang around a lot of old people"

Yes... That must be it, LOL. All my friends are way in their 80's... For sure.

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

So I seriously just spent 88.00 buying a One Direction perfume set. Gag. At least I got 20x the points on it. I cannot possibly redeem anymore points at Shoppers this year. I now own one of everything in the store.

Does anyone know where I can buy a ticketmaster gift card? I don't want to order it online if I don't have to. We were going to buy DD1 Lady Gaga tickets but then I realized that she might want to see Michael Buble just as much.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

This guy takes elf on the shelf to a whole new level, LOL.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    I would love to see a picture especially since it is already in use
    Then tommorow you shall recieve
    chesterjes and cowgirlmama04 like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    This guy takes elf on the shelf to a whole new level, LOL.

today my son woke up to his elf with a syringe in his arm ( I made is safe) and used peppermint toothpaste as his od, please I hope I offend no one with this just for fun with my boy!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I love hearing about the crazy antics of your elf I would be doing the same thing :D

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    today my son woke up to his elf with a syringe in his arm ( I made is safe) and used peppermint toothpaste as his od, please I hope I offend no one with this just for fun with my boy!
    LMAO.
    That is seriously a good one...
    I vote best mom idea ever.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Then tommorow you shall recieve
    im tucked in bed so I will get the pic tommorow but until then her is some of his art from my walls. My naught smoking Tummy, baby Kimbo in jail and me in my field gear.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    LMAO.
    That is seriously a good one...
    I vote best mom idea ever.

Ahh thanks but you took your little guy to see Santa Hun, I had my elf replace all the toilet paper with duct tape

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I'm in Edmonton on the 16-17 in the South Common/ kingsway garden mall (staying in the BW across from the kingsway) if anyone wants a coffee

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Oh my!!!! He is amazingly talented. I love those pictures

I don't have plans for the 16-17th so I quess I do now

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Hello all! I had a lazy morning and a craft filled evening lol....slept in until 10!I've been off work for a week being sick, so I guess DH figured I needed another day of rest.....now it's after midnight and I'm doing laundry lol

This evening a few of my derby ladies and I went to one of those paint your own ceramics places to be crafty and have some snacks and wine...this is my creation (before firing of course) I get to pick up the finished product just before Christmas!

When I got home, I had to finish a soother leash for my best friend's little lady!

Phew! all done for today, back to work tomorrow (booo!)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Ahh thanks but you took your little guy to see Santa Hun, I had my elf replace all the toilet paper with duct tape
    Oh that naughty, naughty elf lol......

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

PHEW. all caught up. I just came back from a weekend getaway in Tofino. It was super lovely! i saw just enough delightful snow mixed in with a really cute craft fair and a super beautiful walk by the lake topped off with a warm fire and delicious breakfast at a B&B. A perfect way to start off my holiday season.

Will post photos of all my gifts soon. New2SC - all the things have been perfect. All practical which I LOVE. I hate anything going to waste so I love that everything has been useful.

Day 6 - Playdoh for Tobias (My brother took a photo as I'm not in town but I will post it soon)
    Day 7 - Red and Clear nail polish. Perfect for the holiday season!!
    Day 8 - Salted peanuts. YUM!!! Going to make a super delicious treat! And they are only lightly salted so I feel healthier which is really important to me right now...also balances out the delicious Lindt chocolates I already ate! =)

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I'm going to put my conductor hat on for a few minutes...

Everyone please take the time to come here and thank your buddy, it only takes a minute and it will show your buddy how much you appreciate all of the time, thought and money they put into your package. It is not a nice feeling to be sitting and wondering if your buddy enjoys your package so lets work as hard as we can to not leave anyone wondering. Also don't forget the post count requirement. Armygirl has been working very hard to keep track of post count numbers and send out reminders to those getting close to missing count so they don't get a neutral. This is something she has been doing out of the kindness of her heart and not a conductor requirement so please lets all take some responsibility for ourselves and make sure we are meeting the train requirements.

OK conductor hat is coming off Great prezzies so far everyone, nice work!!
    I think I've been posting enough but just in case, New2SC, know that I am so thankful for everything you have been giving me. Like I said before, they are perfect!!

PACMAN PJ PANTS!!!! PACMAN PJ PANTS!!! PACMAN PJ PANTS!
    I totally love them! Thanks my darlin LizardQueen! My inner nerd gamer girl is happy!
    PACMAN PJ Pants? I want some tooo! =)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    ((Hugs))

love his pjs

sorry i haven't been as chatty as usual, I have even feeling very emotional about the whole move out west - it's so hard to move away from ALL my family, housing & money. Plus I think I'm getting a cold

havent opened today's gift yet, just waiting for a lady to come pick up some stuff I am buying, then I will go & get it.
    Julesie dear, I would be feeling emotional too. I live out west and if I was going to move East...that would be so hard for me...I'm so close to my family that I would miss them so much. BIG HUG!

So, my bf has decided to take up Archery...I guess all my "ooohhh Darryl Dixon is ssooooooo sexy" and/or "Legolas is sooooo dreamy" comments have sparked something! ANYWAY....he wants to go to some archery place in Waterloo to buy some bow and arrow crap. I know my lovely LizardQueen is in that local area (YAAYYY!) ....is anyone else out that way too? Maybe we can plan some sort of get together. Not sure WHEN he wants this, before or after Xmas...but we shall make a plan!
    hahaha. Legolas. I love that. =)

Argh hubby is driving me insane. is it wrong for me to want where we stand financially for house before I move across the country & away from my family??!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
    Definitely not wrong at all to feel that way. I would want to know too!!

Just my 2 pennies, but here is the main difference between men and women, we like to know that we will have a home and plan these things out, men are more willing to fly by the seat of their pants without a firm plan. We are also more likely to be worried about moving away from family and not as adventurous as our male counterpart. The best advice I can offer...... Communication....... Tell him "exactly" what you are afraid of and your concerns, they are terrible at figuring out the " feelings" thing. It is finding that balance of you feeling heard and trusting him and him taking your feelings into consideration and being able to make plans, too. Even if it doesn't change the outcome, knowing that he understands your feelings will make it easier for you both to make the change.

My hubby and I have had this conversation about the difference between men and women many times, and how to try to deal with it. We have finally after 14 years began to make some real headway in this area but it hasn't been easy.
    Couldn't have said it better myself! Men and women are so different!!

Thanks ladies! For the most part I'm excited about moving out west. It is supposed to be a new start of sorts for us. But in order for my family to visit & for us to have a house any time soon it would have to be bought in the next year. But we would also need a loan from family. I don't want to get into all the details here but he needs to speak to his mum & when I ask him if he has he just tells me 'im annoying' & shuts down the conversation. Doesn't make me want to run out there to be treated like that. I hung up on him last night & he hasn't called back yet. im not calling back this time, he can do that. im curious to see how many days it will take.

Anywhoo sorry for my rant!

Day 8 brought 2 boxes of shaped mac & cheese for DD - spongebob (which my phone auto corrected to Slovenian btw) & monsters university. DD is excited & wanted one for breakfast lol

Hope you are liking everything. I was so happy when I found them! =)

I got the most beautiful Christmas ornament today, I love it!!!! Thanks Couponsrule

The kids still aren't home, but as soon as they are I will get pictures. Or I might just have to open them since they aren't here, I am almost more excited about them opening their gifts then they are.
    I love that ornament!! Where did you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    here is a pic
    LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    OMG where did those spongebob KD come from, DS would LOVE those!
    Yup, from the States! Maybe one day I'll get you back as a buddy so I can return the kindness you have shown me and grab you some things from the states too. it's only a skip, jump, hop away!

I believe you can only buy them in the states. I never go to the states so I always have them on my wishlist for DD just incase I get a buddy who does! Thanks so much dlee !

Just on our way back from visiting my Nana at her seniors residence where they were having a Christmas party. I ate way too many goodies & I am so stuffed now. But the best part was when DD saw Santa. She liked the idea of Santa last year but was sort of afraid of him & would shy away. This year as soon as he came by she was grinning ear to ear & was so excited! it was unbelievably cute to watch! Were able to get some great photos!

Super cute photo! =)

Page 200 of 253 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast

Thread Information