Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I apologize if sew are out of order we had to take the picture and remember today. I've been in and out of the hospital I had to have a drain put in yesterday

Okay here goes on the 16th-20 Days of Christmas the spectacular cowgirl gave to a Mitch
    16. BBs for Mitch's pistol love to play around with these well camping thank you
    17. Dry erase markers these are perfect for his soccer practices and game boards.
    18. A fantastic picture frame with 3 windows such a neat frame
    19. Epicure spices the garlic is awesome and I can't wait for Mitch to make spinage dip.
    20. 2 pkg of nestea fruit singles, Mitch drinks these like crazy

Amazing gift they are so perfect Thank you so much
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

You are very welcome as I said before " I had a blast shopping for him " the hardest part was deciding what not to send

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I apologize if these are out of order we had to take the picture and remember today. I've been in and out of the hospital I had to have a drain put in yesterday

Okay here goes on the 16th-20 Days of Christmas the great kids Kayley and Keira ( momto2k) gave to Hailey and Mitchell
    16. Boy oh boy was I jealous Hailey received a bottle of EOS hand creme this has been on my WL forever Hailey is all excited
    17. The coolest Nintendo DS stylus it is a batman lego, lego brick holder he rrrrrreally likes this
    18. Hailey 2 pkgs of 1 not pictured obviously she loves them
    19. OMG is was so perfect if you know Mitchell which you are remarkable at, he received a bottle of coke in the ornament and a bag of spitz he had the coke done before I knew he even recieved, he was so excited.
    20. Hailey got delicious chocolate covered raisins, she's ate half the box already

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I apologize if these are out of order we had to take the picture and remember today. I've been in and out of the hospital I had to have a drain put in yesterday

Okay here goes on the 16th-20 Days of Christmas the great kids Kayley and Keira ( momto2k) gave to Hailey and Mitchell

17. The coolest Nintendo DS stylus it is a batman lego, lego brick holder he rrrrrreally likes this

19. OMG is was so perfect if you know Mitchell which you are remarkable at, he received a bottle of coke in the ornament and a bag of spitz he had the coke done before I knew he even recieved, he was so excited.
    I didn't write the order down... So I wouldn't know... I wrapped each of their gift piles and then started randomly numbering the gifts. The only ones I knew for sure were the first and last days- can it be the 25th yet?? I NEED to know what Hailey thinks of her gift

I had a REALLY hard time shopping for Mitchell- I'll be honest. I have NEVER shopped for a young man before (other then my husband and well I spend lots of time with him so I have a general idea of what he likes).

I stood and looked at DS accessories in several stores. I was in Walmart for quite a while- the associate kept asking me if I needed assistance and when I would say no thanks- he would go to the end of the aisle and peek around the corner to watch me. I think he thought I was casing the joint. I hope the stylus wasn't too "young" for him. The Wishlist said fun and funky...

I wanted to send an entire case of coke- but I was worried it would freeze in shipping and explode . Slushy coke covered gifts would be no fun...

Hope you start feeling better soon. Let us know if there is anything you need.
    Last edited by Momto2Ks; Fri, Dec 20th, 2013 at 11:14 PM.

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't been on but this week has been crazy! I'm sure it must be for everybody.

I will not update you on my last few days of gift openings! We love the excitement every day.

So I'll list my gifts from the amazing Melissa13:
    Day 17- bath gloves- love these
    Day 18- Deodorant : my favourite
    Day 19- J-Cloths- always need these
    Day 20- Kitchen Towel and hidden inside was a pack of Shepherd's Pie Mix...cuz I suck at cooking and I used packaged spices, lol.
    Once again..all from my wishlist! Thanks so much Melissa!

now, here are the gifts that my kids received from the awesome Slambert:
    Day 17- Alex received a $10 SUBWAY Gift Card- AWESOME!!!! He LOVES it! His absolute fave place to eat out. Thank You!
    Day 18-Danielle received a pic/comb for her beautiful long hair. i don't have a picture though because I believe it may have been taken to school and stashed in her locker.
    Day 19-for Alex was a 4 pack of Trident. Thanks Slambert for keeping that even..although Danielle did share last time
    Day 20 was for Danielle and she received a really nice 6 pack of nail polish and they are really glittery, pretty colours. She chose Green and Pink for today's nails.

Thanks so much again. We feel so spoiled!!!!!
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    I didn't write the order down... So I wouldn't know... I wrapped each of their gift piles and then started randomly numbering the gifts. The only ones I knew for sure were the first and last days- can it be the 25th yet?? I NEED to know what Hailey thinks of her gift

I had a REALLY hard time shopping for Mitchell- I'll be honest. I have NEVER shopped for a young man before (other then my husband and well I spend lots of time with him so I have a general idea of what he likes).

I stood and looked at DS accessories in several stores. I was in Walmart for quite a while- the associate kept asking me if I needed assistance and when I would say no thanks- he would go to the end of the aisle and peek around the corner to watch me. I think he thought I was casing the joint. I hope the stylus wasn't too "young" for him. The Wishlist said fun and funky...

I wanted to send an entire case of coke- but I was worried it would freeze in shipping and explode . Slushy coke covered gifts would be no fun...

Hope you start feeling better soon. Let us know if there is anything you need.
    you did really well he's happy with everything. Thank you so much you can feel all the personal in the pkg.i very glad you didn't get arrested lol that would have sucked

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Another day with no pictures, the boys took their treasures and ran!

Trent got a package of little cereal boxes, he LOVES this cereal, you were bang on with that one. He's already eaten 2 boxes and plans on hiding the rest. I'm the big meanie who doesn't allow sugar cereal so this is a super duper treat for him. Thanks guys!!

Donnie got the biggest bag of chocolate chip cookies I've ever seen! He's a bit addicted to cookies and has hid them already as well...I'm beginning to think they don't trust me?? I've been working on my Christmas baking and yesterday he asked if I was going to make him some chocolate chip cookies, I told him he'd get some tomorrow and YAY he did! Now I don't have to bake them Thanks Tami!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Sorry for the MIA...Im reading every day and loving all the pics, just sometime too quick of an online visit to post replies!! Also LOVING every single thing that my darlin' LizardQueen has so lovingly chosen for us!!

18- Chris's bday: awesome Empire Strikes Back mug! Awesome, thank you he LOVES it!
    19-my fave mascara, Ive been swirling up the last dregs of mine, so this was truly timely!
    20-AWESOME 80s glam Sharpies! I was jealous when I saw some of you other ladies get them and wooohooo! My LQ bought me some!! SIghhhh I freaking LOVED the 80s!
    Todays gift was a GIANT pack of AA batteries! Wooohooo! These will definitely be put to great use..*wink wink, LQ*
    And since I wont be around tomorrow, I opened tomorrows as well, hoooray for MIO! Peach an fruit punch! They change everything!

Ive had SO much fun on this, my first Advent train. ArmyGirl and Slammie, you guys were terrific conductors, what a huuuuge undertaking. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Jody, you wer amazing to buy for, and LizardQueen has been the BEST gift chooser ever! I love you guys! The three of us need to get together sometime! T'would be a dangerous night!!

Love ALL the crazy chicks on this train! You ALL rock!! I love getting to know you better.
    Momto2Ks, new2sc, slambert and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Today I received a 4 pack of Vanilla Glade plug ins! Wahoo! Thanks so much pooh!

It's housecleaning day today, so I will be putting these to use once I'm done so the house will smell delicious and vanilla-y!

You've done an amazing job being my Advent buddy pooh! Everything has been perfect and I love it all! Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Here's a picture of the last few days, today was a 6 pack of Starbucks peppermint mocha (never seen this before, can't wait to try) and some peppermint bark, also never seen these before.
    Name:  107_0858.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  94.4 KB

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

This morning Jackson got a make a monster clay kit (which he has used to make monsters already) and an Elmo book about visiting the firehouse. I got some coffee it looks super yummy but I'm not sure if I have the right machine for it.

I can't believe Christmas is coming so soon! We are having a stay in pjs weekend, the snow, freezing rain combo makes me not want to drive anywhere. So we'll be staying home, doing some crafts, playing and watching some Christmas movies. I may show Jackson Elf. Not sure, I think it's pretty safe lol.

Name:  IMAG0940.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  14.8 KBName:  IMAG0941.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  11.2 KB

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I came yesterday to update about my gifts an apparently got side tracked. Yesterday the girls received a bag of Strawberry Shortcake bites and today was a travel size WArm Candy Apple Shower Gel. I received a bottle of Warm Vanilla Sugar soap and today was a bottle of Amber Blush body spray from Bath and Body Works.

Thanks Shmee!

I am leaving in a few minutes to go deliver Christmas hampers in my town. I did this last weekend in Edmonton (trying to find Christmas spirit but most of the recipients seemed to inconvenienced by me rather then happy. I got smiles and thank yous at 2 out of 15 houses.) I hope this morning goes better because dragged my sick butt out of bed for it

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Today brought more Bayblades
    julesie-pie, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

yep - I hear ya that is a lot of coupons that expire dec31
    Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Depression time. I know I wont be shopping much more this year so time to purge!!!

Attachment 207447

Gathered up id say shes 4-5" tall
    scbpooh, dlee and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Page 238 of 253 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast

Thread Information