User Tag List

Page 81 of 253 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Yes, to mitts, toques, scarves. We always need them!

Yes, to kitchen stuff as well! My kitchen is currently a color called cookie dough with white cabinets and black and red accents. I love vintage, antique, or reproduction tin signs. Desperately need a spoon rest and a butter dish with a lid! I would love Xmas tea towels, etc!

Christmas stuff? I collect everything. My current obsession is felt ornaments and ornaments that are things like birds, raccoons.....anything that is sort of woodsy or quirky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Did some shopping today . A question for those running the train, is their a limit to how many gift card presents we can do?
    dlee likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    Did some shopping today . A question for those running the train, is their a limit to how many gift card presents we can do?
    No limit on gift cards

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    Heather look what you have started......I have never told anyone that story before ever! Only ones that know that is you guys now and my bff! She still is from high school!
    Muahahaha SPILL your secrets Norma! I know you have MORE!! I'm either the Devil, OR would make a pretty good priest...people like to confess things to me!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I'm sad that there aren't Rafters stores in Ontario
    Hey Julesie, we have a Rafters in Barrie!

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    How would you feel about something that smells like hazelnut vanilla coffee? and no, its not coffee! (trust me its awesome!)
    If you have a guy in your life (hubby, bf, kids) would he like any men's Dove, or other samples (as extras of course!) I keep getting them in the sample packs and DH only uses Old Spice!
    I think I would feel great about HazelnutVanillaCoffee smelling things! And I wouldnt say no to any men's samples. Send em!

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    P.S. Heather you are hilarious....I look forward to your posts everyday for a good laugh when I need it!
    Awwwh thanks luv! Im freaking hilarious, really. (and not humble at all) BWahaha. Sorry to hear that youve been having a rough time. Stick with it, the storm will pass soon. Sunshiney days ahead. And Im always here for a chuckle. PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Buddy question. If I get my deer in time and can make some jerky.... Would you like to try some?
    My kids and BF would turn green at the thought of it, but what the hell, Ill try it! I eat raw fish, so whats a little dried up bambi flesh? BRING IT!

Yes or no to candles? Normal or flamless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)?
    I dont have anything fancy shmancy....so not picky. No flowery smells though please...my fave smell is vanilla, or coffee. Flame, flameless, whatever. Im easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    Buddy- could you use any winter items? scarves , mitts etc? for you or the others in your life?
    Always always always needing black basic knitted gloves..those little stretchy ones. No hats or scarves needed. Kids are too cool for warmth, *eye roll*

Also- are there any items for the house you might need? kitchen items, tea towels, etc?

What colours are your kitchen?Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc?
    I could always use TeaTowels/hand towels. Colours are: dark brown wood floor, black granite countertop, sort of a vanilla colour cabinet...accent colour is cobalt blue. Stainless appliances. Xmas designs...I personally thinks its allll tacky, hahah but I like cute snowmen..not a fan of overly religious.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Wheew, ok, all caught up. Off to WM again and then home to wrap!!! WOOOHOOO! Will post a spoiler picture in a couple hours.
    scbpooh and chesterjes like this.

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Will catch up on questions tonight getting ready for date night with hubby
    julesie-pie, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Buddy do you like tea? bags or loose? by the cup or pot?

I drink a cup every now and then. I prefer loose because I can use it in my keurig, but also use tea bags. I prefer earl grey but do like some herbal kinds as well. I'd be interested in trying a favourite blend from David's or wherever you like to get tea too I do drink more in winter than summer.
    wendyjane, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Maybe you can help, I am catching up on feedback that I am behind on. I have an envelope that says kellyanna's Halloween surprise train, but it's not bookmarked in my train folder, nor can I find it when I search ??? So, any idea's whose train it is . Thanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post

I drink a cup every now and then. I prefer loose because I can use it in my keurig, but also use tea bags. I prefer earl grey but do like some herbal kinds as well. I'd be interested in trying a favourite blend from David's or wherever you like to get tea too I do drink more in winter than summer.
    Don't drink it. Mostly just coffee

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

No tea here either!
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I love loose tea! But I broke my tea steeper a few months ago and keep forgetting to replace it. So I've just been drinking bagged teas. Drink by the cup, never make a pot because it gets cold before I finish it and I hate to microwave to reheat... Lol.
    Have never been to David's. I have a hard time splurging on myself.

Favourite flavour is vanilla cupcake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dlee and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    If it smells like hazelnut or coffee....... Count me in I love both

As for men's samples my hubby is really picky, he will only use Gillette fusion razors, axe body spray or deordant ( not anti persperant ) and lever 2000 soap. If you have these he would be a happy man, but I would still appreciate them as I use them in my baskets for our local Christmas Elves campaign.

Well today was a wasted day in the search for a deer. Sat out my tree stand for almost 10 hours and didn't see a thing, unless you count the squirrel that was tormenting me. Hope tomorrow will be a better day...

Buddy question. If I get my deer in time and can make some jerky.... Would you like to try some?

My oldest hunts and makes deer jerky and we always get some so I will have to say no! As we get lots!

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Shopping tonight was an epic fail! Ugh! I only had one item in my cart....then I put it back because I was grouchy!

I also had to argue with the Walmart cashier about a watermelon! Seriously! She tried to tell me the one I had wasn't "mini" so I couldn't price match! Ummm.....who doesn't know the difference between a regular and a mini freaking watermelon!

I did get free Nivea lip stuff so that kinda made up for it!

A couple more buddy questions.....

How would you feel about something that smells like hazelnut vanilla coffee? and no, its not coffee! (trust me its awesome!)

That would be okay with me!

If you have a guy in your life (hubby, bf, kids) would he like any men's Dove, or other samples (as extras of course!) I keep getting them in the sample packs and DH only uses Old Spice!
    Yes, we would use it!

Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flamless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)?
    I like all types of candles!

Buddy- could you use any winter items? scarves , mitts etc? for you or the others in your life?
    Yes, Kelsey could use a pair of gloves! She really needs some riding gloves but I think I will get her some! She is probably a mdm. She has long fingers.

Also- are there any items for the house you might need? kitchen items, tea towels, etc?
    Maybe some tea towels!

What colours are your kitchen?
    I like brown !

Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc?
    I like snowman!

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    uhmmm... why is there a TOP T next to my username ?

Buddy: Is there any books you would like ? Particular titles ?
    There is lots of books I would like! lol I will have to get back to this question!

Loose leaf David's Tea!

chesterjes likes this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

[QUOTE=HeatherWake;5712448]Muahahaha SPILL your secrets Norma! I know you have MORE!! I'm either the Devil, OR would make a pretty good priest...people like to confess things to me!

People like to confess things to me too.....I always say that I am the community bartender. They just seem to open up and talk to me at the post office but I never spill the secrets!!!!! Not even to my honey! What happens in Turin PO stays in Turin PO!
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Sat, Nov 9th, 2013 at 05:18 PM.
    KK7, new2sc, slambert and 4 others like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flamless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)?
    I have lots of normal candles but no flameless so that would be awesome and I don't have any wax warmers...can never find them in the stores

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

What colours are your kitchen?

Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc?
    -mitts and hats are always getting lost between here and daycare
    -tea towels and any utensils can always be used
    -I rent so my kitchen is the off white they usually are :-(
    -we love snowman but any are good

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chesterjes; Sat, Nov 9th, 2013 at 06:47 PM.

Page 81 of 253 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread Information