User Tag List

Page 85 of 253 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Probably Dec 1 this year since it's a Sunday and the santa parade is on that evening. I used to wait until after J's b-day but since we are doing a party out, it doesn't matter this year
    slambert and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Buddy questions (Adult)

1. I'm on the last couple days of my vacation in Edmonton. We are headed for the mountains this weekend. Is there anything SMALL (read my suitcase is tight on space) that you might be interested in?

2. Do you like tea? If so is there Certain Flavours?

3. Buddy, is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself?

4. Buddy: Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ?

5.Buddy how long have you been with your hubby/significant other? Do you like things like couples ornaments and such?

6. If you are into baking would you be interested in some gently used (a couple times each) Wilton character cake pans

7. Seeing this is a December (Christmas) Advent train, is there 1 most wanted Christmas item on your list???

8. buddy are you into bath type stuff bubble baths and that kind of thing?

9. we are planning a US shopping day (hopefully before mail day) is there anything you'd like me to smuggle across the border for you?

10. Buddy - Do you or any of the family have a birthday in December?

11. As this is a Christmas train, would you prefer for your items to be for the most part Christmas themed or items, or just a few? How much do you love Christmas?

12. Buddy, What are a few of your favorite colours?

13. How do you feel about animal prints? Zebra stripes, leopard spots etc etc?

14. What is your favorite # from 1 - 23 and what is your favorite day of the week?

15. What would you consider the "perfect date" or your most memorable?

16. What is your favorite music type and/or song?

17.What is your most favorite Christmas treat?

18. What is one Christmas tradition that you must do or have?

19. If you could pick only one flower, what is your favorite?

20. Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme?

21. Are you a pervert? Are you a prude? Are you a sexual person? Do you get offended at sexy humour?

22. Can you list your top three wanted items
    under 3.00?Top three under 5.00?
    Top three under 10.00?

23. Do you drink alcohol? If so, what?

24. Are you a baker? Why do you like to bake?

25. Do you need gift wrapping supplies?

26. Buddy, what stores , restos, shops, stores do you like and would maybe like a GC to ?

27. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need?

28. Favourite Snacks?

29. Do you need couponing supplies (labels, envelopes, paper clips, post its, stamps?

30. Stamps? Batteries? Ok,what size?

31. Do you like magazines? Are there any that you would like to read but would never buy?

32. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining?

33. Are you a traditional peppermint candy cane kind of person or do you like fun or gourmet flavours? Which ones?

34. Buddy - are there any board games your kid(s) would like? This would include card games like Uno, or cribbage

35. Are there are Christmas movies you'd like?

36. What colour is your vehicle if you have one?

37. What size S - M - L pj's should I get for you?

38. Do you like bath bombs?

39. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats?

40. I have a bin FULL of mail out freebies like the space bag, kcup iced tea 3pak, teeth whitening strips, downy infusions, Essie strips and so many more - what samples/freebies could you use?

41. Do you like clutch purses?

42. What kind of coffee is drank in your house? How do you feel about expresso? Lattes?

43. On your coupon list I have some values that are higher then your asking for and some printables would you be ok with them?

44. Would you like any dental supplies??

45.I have a ton of tupperware containers (still new) for sales aids,prizes and samples. Would you be interested ?

46. Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites?

47. If you found $20 on the ground, and you had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy?

31. I like cosmo, I have subscriptions to a few others but not cosmo.

32. Kitchen gadgets are always great, I cant think of anything I need off the top of my head but Im sure anything would be useful.

33. I like traditional and diferent flavors, anything but cinnamon.

34. No board games, we have the classics but we dont play much.

36. A christmas story, ill be home for christmas, national lampoons christmas.

37. Size medium would be great.

38. Ive honestly never used one, I would be up for trying if its not too scented.

39. Two kitties, no restrictions. Any cat treats are great.

40. Hair care samples, anything but pantene.

41. I like them but I have too many as it is.

42. Neither of us drink coffee.

43. Yes, both are fine!

44. Floss and mouthwash yes, toothpaste no.

45. Yes to tupperware!

46. I love bulk barn, any kind of nuts, sour candies, milk chocolate.

47. most likely make up, I reeally want revlons black cherry lipstick.

SORRY I havnt been on the past few days buddy!!
    wendyjane and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Buddy, who are your favourite authors?
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I'm all caught up on my reading....now time to wrap my gifts and finish answering some questions!

I thought i was finished but then I went out today and bought two more things for my buddy!
    Last edited by dlee; Sat, Nov 9th, 2013 at 11:34 PM.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    I have so many...

Jodi Piccoult
    Kelly Armstrong
    Dean Koontz
    John Green
    Gillian Flynn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Dont really have one. The only books im interested in i put on my wl already.

chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I had a busy day today! Made a bunch of dog cookies and cleaned the kitchen / living room! DH had my vehicle at work, so no shopping today!

I was cleaning the craft room after dinner and found pictures of me with no tattoos!!!! Crazy! Lol once I can figure out how to post it here I will try and do a then and now!

I'll answer questions by memory and then double check in the morning to make sure I got them all!

Winter gear? Sure! I love hats but beware I have a ginormous head perhaps scarves or mittens would be better!

Kitchen needs and colours? Ours is caramel brown and then a cream with a hint of brown (called mochachino I think) The dishes are white - DH is a little OCD about this lol

I'd love some tea towels (any colours) rubber spatulas, oohh! a silicone baking mat - to roll out dog cookies

Christmas theme/characters - as long as it's not "country" it's probably ok, I like snowmen, snowflakes. Anything retro would be fun!

When does the tree go up? We actually don't put one up *gasp! I know* When I lived at home, it was always the weekend after my birthday which is Nov 27th so usually ended up being the first weekend of December.

Favourite authour? Patricia Cromwell, John Saul, James Patterson, Faye Kellerman, Douglas Copeland just to name a few! I'm an avid reader at this time of year (DH says I "eat" books lol)

Oh! There was a tea question! Prefer loose tea, usually because I can buy small amounts to sample them! Someone mentioned vanilla cupcake - buddy that sounds delish! I'm not a green tea, oolong or plain tea person! It's herbal or none! My WL has more detail I think!

Ok - that's all I remember, will check back in tomorrow from the computer to make sure I got all of them

Melissa13, slambert, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

There are pictures of me with no tattoos somewhere too. I think I was five. 😜

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    How would you feel about something that smells like hazelnut vanilla coffee? and no, its not coffee! (trust me its awesome!)
    sounds yummy
    If you have a guy in your life (hubby, bf, kids) would he like any men's Dove, or other samples (as extras of course!) I keep getting them in the sample packs and DH only uses Old Spice! dh don't usually use the samples unless its deodorant or razors.
    hazelnut vanilla coffee scented something? sure! =) just not the coffee. haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    If it smells like hazelnut or coffee....... Count me in I love both

As for men's samples my hubby is really picky, he will only use Gillette fusion razors, axe body spray or deordant ( not anti persperant ) and lever 2000 soap. If you have these he would be a happy man, but I would still appreciate them as I use them in my baskets for our local Christmas Elves campaign.

Well today was a wasted day in the search for a deer. Sat out my tree stand for almost 10 hours and didn't see a thing, unless you count the squirrel that was tormenting me. Hope tomorrow will be a better day...

Buddy question. If I get my deer in time and can make some jerky.... Would you like to try some?

Yes to deer jerky if you're my buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    Buddy- could you use any winter items? scarves , mitts etc? for you or the others in your life?
    No mitts but right now really into infinity scarves!

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Buddy do you like tea? bags or loose? by the cup or pot?

I drink a cup every now and then. I prefer loose because I can use it in my keurig, but also use tea bags. I prefer earl grey but do like some herbal kinds as well. I'd be interested in trying a favourite blend from David's or wherever you like to get tea too I do drink more in winter than summer.
    LOVE TEA. But I have so much of it. I'm an avid David's Tea drinker. =)

[QUOTE=new2sc;5712634]Also- are there any items for the house you might need? kitchen items, tea towels, etc?

Mm...nothing that I can think of but watch, I'll think of something in a few weeks. haha.

What colours are your kitchen?

Yellow but it's not really my kitchen. =(

Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc?

None in particular for me. No santa though.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    BUDDY QUESTION:

-What date do you usually put up your tree?
    We are planning to do it after Remembrance Day I think.

I'm a huge collector of children's books but I'm pretty specific of which ones. So some of my favourite authors are actually children books authors like Roald Dahl, Phoebe Gilman, Tolkien, Robert Munsch. =)

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

JODY!!! I just got my first tattoo two weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was and continue to be very happy and excited about it. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    There are pictures of me with no tattoos somewhere too. I think I was five. 

julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    JODY!!! I just got my first tattoo two weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was and continue to be very happy and excited about it. =)
    Let's see!!! Pictures!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    There are pictures of me with no tattoos somewhere too. I think I was five. 😜

Ah ha ha! I should have clarified - the pics are me without tattoos visible above the waist! I'm pretty sure it was six years and two sleeves ago!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    If I get my deer in time and can make some jerky.... Would you like to try some?
    Hubby and DD would love it...I dont eat much meat so probably not me
    Hubby most definitely would- me not so much.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    BUDDY QUESTION:

-What date do you usually put up your tree?
    dec 1

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    slambert likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

45.I have a ton of tupperware containers (still new) for sales aids,prizes and samples. Would you be interested ?
    For sure!

46. Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? Yeeeess. I LOVE dried pineapples, papaya, apple chips, craisins and raisins.

47. If you found $20 on the ground, and you had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy?
    TBH I would probably save it lol! But if I really had to I would buy either K cups, tazo tea latter concentrate, Starbucks or any rock star/monster 0cal 0sugar drinks.

YES I would live winter gear. Knitt mitts or scarves. I have already went through two pairs I mittens since October 1st!! Should probably get me some adult mitts with strings. So I don't lose them. Lol.

chesterjes likes this.

Page 85 of 253 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Thread Information