User Tag List

Page 98 of 253 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

i have sensitive ears so as long as they are good for that, i am good. i have a prepaid phone, so no worries about that. heading out this afternoon to make somekind of a craft.
    Melissa13 and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I find this really, really fun because I tend to only shop in a few different stores and a few wishlists that I have gotten I have actually had to go shopping! The excitement of finding that gift that was on their wishlist and then a few more to go with it makes it oh so worth while for me! I love it! I worry too that they won't like it but I buy things that I like that is on their wishlist so I think it should be okay.....hopefully
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

So I'm almost ready to mail. Will wait till nov 20 though but was wondering can I mail one box for my buddie and children? Or should it be 2 separate boxes? I think this might have been already answered but can't seem to find the post.
    slambert, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

BUDDY... PLEASE READ~If you included any days that were specifically for DD please label them.

Things around here are just getting worse and worse and Im just feel like Im ready to hit the deep end!! I really dont know how much more I can handle!!! I cant eat, Ive been sick to my stomach for the past week or so, Im constantly hoping that when the phone rings it will be DD but here we are 2 weeks from the last time we seen her and not a nothing!!!!! I have been able to get on her fb ( i know that her privacy but I need to know whats going on) and shes talking to other family members but still refuses to talk to us!!!! Her father even wrote her a heartfelt letter on fb last night and instead of responding to him, she went and talked to our SIL!!!!! I really dont know what to do anymore!!!!!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shkyle View Post
    So I'm almost ready to mail. Will wait till nov 20 though but was wondering can I mail one box for my buddie and children? Or should it be 2 separate boxes? I think this might have been already answered but can't seem to find the post.
    I usually use one box to send to buddy & kid(s). It's cheaper for shipping Of course this time I may not have a big enough box but I will probably tape two together to make a giagantic box! One package that way
    slambert, dlee and chesterjes like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    BUDDY... PLEASE READ~If you included any days that were specifically for DD please label them.

Things around here are just getting worse and worse and Im just feel like Im ready to hit the deep end!! I really dont know how much more I can handle!!! I cant eat, Ive been sick to my stomach for the past week or so, Im constantly hoping that when the phone rings it will be DD but here we are 2 weeks from the last time we seen her and not a nothing!!!!! I have been able to get on her fb ( i know that her privacy but I need to know whats going on) and shes talking to other family members but still refuses to talk to us!!!! Her father even wrote her a heartfelt letter on fb last night and instead of responding to him, she went and talked to our SIL!!!!! I really dont know what to do anymore!!!!!

Can I give you advice that may seem heartless or cold? You are an awesome mother and person but the day you let your kids bring you down is not a good day. You have to as hard as it is let go. She is the one being rude and disrespectful you should not be seeking her out(and this maybe what she wants to get a rise out of you) As hard as it is act like you don't care and carry on with your life. Worry about the child (son I beleive?) you have at home. He needs you to be focussed on him not her. If she comes to you to talk be there for her. IF she comes to you wanting money ect don't be there for her. If and when she wants to come home you need to sit down and tell her before she steps foot in the house she needs to know that there is going to be rules and if she dosn't like them she can't just runaway. I know myself I need to practise alot of these things at times but as much as there your children you have to take care of YOU! Don't let her make you feel like crap your worth more then that! Stand up dust yourself off and do something that makes you happy...maybe putting out a few Christmas things out or playing a board game with your son ect.
    Last edited by KK7; Wed, Nov 13th, 2013 at 11:04 AM.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Can I give you advice that may seem heartless or cold? You are an awesome mother and person but the day you let your kids bring you down is not a good day. You have to as hard as it is let go. She is the one being rude and disrespectful you should not be seeking her out(and this maybe what she wants to get a rise out of you) As hard as it is act like you don't care and carry on with your life. Worry about the child (son I beleive?) you have at home. He needs you to be focussed on him not her. If she comes to you to talk be there for her. IF she comes to you wanting money ect don't be there for her. If and when she wants to come home you need to sit down and tell her before she steps foot in the house she needs to know that there is going to be rules and if she dosn't like them she can't just runaway. I know myself I need to practise alot of these things at times but as much as there your children you have to take care of YOU! Don't let her make you feel like crap your worth more then that! Stand up dust yourself off and do something that makes you happy...maybe putting out a few Christmas things out or playing a board game with your son ect.
    I have to say I agree with KK on this...I have the reverse issue....my mother let her boyfriend kick me out when I had just turned 17..I didn't talk to her for many years not by my choice but hers. She told me to my face that she never wanted kids anyway. When my sister who was adopted out at birth found us, she made contact with me and I went with the flow so to speak. Then it all happened again...now the my sister was there she didn't need my brother and me but she still talked to my other brother...usually when they all went drinking (which is why I have an occasional one only). Then when my brother committed suicide 2 1/2 years ago she started talking to us again. It lasted about 3 months. Now she only talks to my sister and I won't push the situation. I am hoping your daughter will see how much you love her and how she is wanted. HUGZ

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    scbpooh, slambert, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Name:  good-morning-cool-picture-funny.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  49.8 KB Name:  good_morning_073.gif
Views: 162
Size:  62.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Buddies the last of the shopping will probably be done at Shoppers Saturday as I hear they are having a 20x the points. So speak up if there is something you (or Jr!) want!
    I love SDM.. I always wander and want/buy so much crap for myself.. they have the caramel ghiradelli squares YUM ! Aveeno lavender soap (for me OR baby ), dryer sheets, christmas treats , lotions (aveeno lavender, or the pink one thats like .. cream oil i think.. smells like a baby's bumm ... a clean babies bum , nivea, palmer's cocoa butter), lip gloss, chap stick (baby lips, or nivea or any kind for that matter), black eye liner (liquid or not), GC, St-ives face scrub, nail polish, hair treatment (really need that ) , magazines... told you i love SDM lol.. they even had a sugar tin i wanted there and never ended up getting that went with my coffee tin.. they don't have it at mine anymore though.. I think i'm really not hard to buy for lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I think some of the "hard to buy for" is because of just basic differences, I am used to buying for me and my soon to be 4-year-old boy. So for me to get someone with different tastes, well it's gets tricky because I want them to like what I'm getting but I may not be that familiar with what they've put on their list. I noticed that in the past with regional differences too, people out in BC or NS may have different things than we here in ON. And also some people do much more practical lists, like things they actually do need but may not seem as "fun" to me, and I like to get things that perhaps the person would really like but would never get for themselves. Like me, I put things on my list that I would love to have but would never spend the money on. And for the jr buddy this time I just want to make sure there is a nice balance to things, it's not all junk food, or all serious stuff. This will be a big hint, but it's not a 4-year-old boy into dinos, trucks and construction! Which is what I'm used to shopping for.

And I think it's the nerves thing, I want the package to be liked and enjoyed, and am worried I'm making the wrong decisions on some things. But hopefully it will all work out

Now there are 45 guests viewing the thread right now... umm Hi!
    I have the same worries, and especially since I find my person hard to buy for ... I really don't want them dissapointed.. so it's a challenge.. i'll be creative.
    I'm sure your buddy will love your package.. actually i'm pretty sure everyone will love their package. Surprises .. everyone LOVES those

Hopefully this all settles soon.. I actually pulled this on my parents when I was younger and they let me be .. they were worried sick but let me be.. they found out where-ish that I was through my sister since I spoke to her .. and I came back on my own.. took maybe a month or two though ..

... Good morning everyone !!
    Just went for blood tests for gestationnal diabetes and had to drink that NASTY orange glucose drink... .. Got to go to breakfast after with DF before he started work ... which is rare .. and DD is at her grand-mas (yaya we call her ) Which is even more rare.. So it was a nice morning.. My appetite is poopy though .. glucose on an empty stomach.. hello nausea...

BUT ! I came back.. checked the mail.. WHAT AN AWESOME MAIL DAY !!!!!!
    I received 23 FPCs from a trade, 3 other FPCS in another, my Finish MIR (paid 1.60 but they reimbursed full price AND tax so got 10.60$) and i'm expecting one of those at my mothers.. AND my second kelloggs 5$ gas card
    PLUS ! Checked my bank account... and I really do make more money staying at home lol.. first 14 days off are paid 100% and since I work on call .. everytime my name is pulled they calculate it like i took the shift so I got more than double my regular pay !
    Shopping today for my buddy !! Feels great !

Had to share this happy morning lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    scbpooh, gwennad, slambert and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I'm so sorry you are going through this. all I can say is that at least she is safe and she is talking to someone. I'm sorry that she is not talking to you though. that must really hurt and be very frustrating. hang in there. you are an amazing mother and I can see/hear how much you love your DD.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

One box is perfectly ok for your big and little buddies

Scpooh I hope things get better for you soon ((hugs))

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Put up my tree, hope it makes you smile!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    scbpooh, KK7, tasha313 and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

that's beautiful! We're putting ours up on the 29th when my Mom comes to visit. I decided today that I'm done waiting for my leg to decide it's going to work with me and went to boxing, I feel SO much better! It's funny what beating the crap out of something can do for your attitude LOL. I'm going to finish all my shopping this weekend buddies!

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

So if Fallen wants us to mail a little earlier because of the Secret Santa train is Friday too early?
    dlee and chesterjes like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Norma I don't see anything wrong with mailing on Friday, I hope you have a patient buddy who will be a good girl (or boy) and wait till Dec 1st to open a prezzie!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Thanks for all the kind words and advise. Im sorry to spill all here I really needed to vent this morning. I really do appreciate all the help! I know I have made an awesome bunch of friends here on SC (even though weve never met face to face) and Im glad I have a loving place to turn to
    KK7, tasha313, becky_j and 5 others like this.

Page 98 of 253 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread Information