Size:  29.7 KB

Name:  7854.gif
Views: 113
Size:  59.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Omg Heather, your posts today made me laugh so hard!!

I have an iPhone5....but I don't really need anything for it....have a purple Otterbox case that I looooove!

I don't have my ears pierced...

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    I'm also on a gift block.. Everything buddy wants is quite small... And most of her posts are no thanks yous to this or that ... No bake.. No crafts .. No smelliest ... Gaaaahhh lol
    I . Will. Figure. It . Out. !
    Oh my....I think you have me I am sorry I am so difficult but yes, I am a tad boring and picky I guess!! It's true though, I don't bake or do crafts or read. I don't really do much at all these days because I'm too busy with the boys. The only things I love to do is go shopping and couponing, but these days I rarely have time for that! I love having baths when I find the time, but really into LUSH products right now and I know they are pricey Anyways, please don't stress!! I will love my package no matter how small or big my items may be.

Trying to think of additional suggestions I could give you but all I can think of right now is Jackson's fav snack:
    Gerber Graduates "Crunchies" (any of the flavours - chedder, zesty tomato, veggie dip...he loves them all)

Does anyone watch "Highway Thru Hell" on Discovery Channel?? Tonight's episode showed "Ken" staying at our hotel we own!! The loveseat he was seating on used to be my mom's LOL I knew they did some filming last winter at our hotel, but have been waiting to see if any footage made it onto the show and it did! Yay!

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

I have a iPhone 5
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post

I have an iPhone5....but I don't really need anything for it....have a purple Otterbox case that I looooove!

Oh my....I think you have me I am sorry I am so difficult but yes, I am a tad boring and picky I guess!! It's true though, I don't bake or do crafts or read. I don't really do much at all these days because I'm too busy with the boys. The only things I love to do is go shopping and couponing, but these days I rarely have time for that! I love having baths when I find the time, but really into LUSH products right now and I know they are pricey Anyways, please don't stress!! I will love my package no matter how small or big my items may be.

Trying to think of additional suggestions I could give you but all I can think of right now is Jackson's fav snack:
    Gerber Graduates "Crunchies" (any of the flavours - chedder, zesty tomato, veggie dip...he loves them all)

Does anyone watch "Highway Thru Hell" on Discovery Channel?? Tonight's episode showed "Ken" staying at our hotel we own!! The loveseat he was seating on used to be my mom's LOL I knew they did some filming last winter at our hotel, but have been waiting to see if any footage made it onto the show and it did! Yay!
    Not you
    Teheeeheeeee
    wendyjane, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Well we had a little mishap this evening but luckily everyone is okay! I was going to pick up some last minute Christmas bags and such but sorta got side tracked after what happened and then we just went home. Not sure if going to make into Lethbridge again or not so buddies you might have a little bit of funky wrapping happening so please try not to laugh to hard at it/us! We tried our best under the circumstances. Hope you love everything! Will finish up wrapping tomorrow and take a picture tomorrow evening! No way are my buddies boxes going to fit in one box so I am going to have to send two boxes but that is OK I do not mind!
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Wed, Nov 13th, 2013 at 01:06 AM.
    tasha313, slambert and chesterjes like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Name:  good-night-8.gif
Views: 116
Size:  264.6 KB
    tasha313 and chesterjes like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Little buddy, Olivia and I wrapped all your presents tonight and wow I had to use a bigger box lol....My Buddy yours will get wrapped in the next couple of days...I have 5am-1:30 shifts this week so I can do them at night ;-)
    and I can't show a pic of little buddies gifts cause it will give it away for sure....all I can say is not in the same province ;-)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    Buddy, Do you have your ears pierced? Do you wear earrings? If so, which type do you prefer?
    Yup! and I do like earrings but my ears are unfortunately sensitive to cheaper metals and I don't suppose you would get me silver earrings? haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    And I totally missed the Caribbean question....

Rum and coffee...rum and coffee....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think I missed this question too but I think I've also mentioned that I collect sand from around the world so would love a little bit of sand. I usually collect about two-three film cannisters....like 3/4 cup?

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post

Yeah, sometimes I feel boring too. =( And I feel bad because I think I'm a hard buddy to shop for. But I hope whoever had me still had fun and didn't stress too much!
    chesterjes likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

We are spiritual here but not religious, I was brought up in the Salvation Army with is very die hard so I have trouble after all that fun supporting organized religion.

No earrings for hubby

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I think I forgot to answer the earring question, and the answer is No. No pearcings, no jewelry! Just like make~ I don't and won't use it.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I have pierced ears (as do the girls)- but we also have very sensitive ears and can only wear surgical steel of 10-14k gold

I have an iPhone 4S and would love a new case (speck or otter box or something that will handle a little abuse) used is perfectly fine for this

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Not really religious or spiritual here. We celebrate Christmas and know the meaning of it but we are not religious at all.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Well good morning! Looks like I have a few parcels arriving today, but the well.ca one seems to be stuck with UPS, so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. Once I have them all I'll do a count and see where I'm at. Buddies the last of the shopping will probably be done at Shoppers Saturday as I hear they are having a 20x the points. So speak up if there is something you (or Jr!) want! I also need to finish up all my other Christmas gifts for family as I am not sure I'll be able to get out much after the surgery, and I do not go shopping in stores much once December hits as I get crazy panic attacks and don't want to attack anyone in the store Realized that while I will miss Black Friday shopping I should be up and around for Cyber Monday, which is even better! I hope

I hope I'm not too hard to shop for. Seriously, I try to give a pretty broad list, and even if nothing seems that special on it, it is to me! As for the kiddo, if he got a new car every day he'd be in heaven. You should see his current list to Santa... we are cutting that sucker down asap because Santa does not bring 50 gifts to one child!!! My buddy - you and Jr were a bit tricky but I think I've done well so far. A few tasty treats to round things out, can't send a Christmas package without some kind of edible thing in there.
    Melissa13, slambert, dlee and 1 others like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

had my ears pierced at one time havn't had earring in decades lol Hope I am not hard if you need to find me a bigger gift just send a bigger pile a poop like the cow patty Norma was talking about!!! I realize some people maybe harder then others and maybe get a tomato thrown at me but this has been mentioned a few times on here by different people so not pointing any fingers but I think some people may feel bad if it was them your buying for just a suggestion thats all I am sure we are all on here for fun and I am sure we all will love whatever is sent!!!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I think some of the "hard to buy for" is because of just basic differences, I am used to buying for me and my soon to be 4-year-old boy. So for me to get someone with different tastes, well it's gets tricky because I want them to like what I'm getting but I may not be that familiar with what they've put on their list. I noticed that in the past with regional differences too, people out in BC or NS may have different things than we here in ON. And also some people do much more practical lists, like things they actually do need but may not seem as "fun" to me, and I like to get things that perhaps the person would really like but would never get for themselves. Like me, I put things on my list that I would love to have but would never spend the money on. And for the jr buddy this time I just want to make sure there is a nice balance to things, it's not all junk food, or all serious stuff. This will be a big hint, but it's not a 4-year-old boy into dinos, trucks and construction! Which is what I'm used to shopping for.

And I think it's the nerves thing, I want the package to be liked and enjoyed, and am worried I'm making the wrong decisions on some things. But hopefully it will all work out

Now there are 45 guests viewing the thread right now... umm Hi!
    Melissa13, slambert, dlee and 2 others like this.

Page 97 of 253 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Thread Information