User Tag List

Page 116 of 253 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Snow started here on Friday night and hasn't stopped!!! Although its light and fluffy its still a mess. So not ready for it this year
    chesterjes likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Hunting is my stress release, even if I don't get anything, the time spent in the bush is time well spent. Call it the spiritual side of me, but the beauty around you at the time is amazing. And watching the different animals is pretty cool too. I also know that the meat I feed my family is not loaded up with hormones, antibiotics, or other medications, and it tastes sweeter due to the fact that the animal wasn't all stressed out. I will also teach my children to respect the land and animals. We only harvest those that we need to eat, always and only shoot when we know that we have the best shot placement to minimize unesessary trauma, and never harvest does that have young that need them over the winter.

Not everyone is going to agree with me and that is ok. Just as I know there are hunters( I use that term loosely, they are poachers) that I don't agree with what they do. We call it quality family time, when we can spend the time with our children, teaching them respect for the circle of life.
    KK7, becky_j, julesie-pie and 4 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

I kinda wish we did have a hunter in the family.just to get me one deer as i find it almost better.

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Mailed box weight 11.20 kg
    tasha313, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Hunting is my stress release, even if I don't get anything, the time spent in the bush is time well spent. Call it the spiritual side of me, but the beauty around you at the time is amazing. And watching the different animals is pretty cool too. I also know that the meat I feed my family is not loaded up with hormones, antibiotics, or other medications, and it tastes sweeter due to the fact that the animal wasn't all stressed out. I will also teach my children to respect the land and animals. We only harvest those that we need to eat, always and only shoot when we know that we have the best shot placement to minimize unesessary trauma, and never harvest does that have young that need them over the winter.

Not everyone is going to agree with me and that is ok. Just as I know there are hunters( I use that term loosely, they are poachers) that I don't agree with what they do. We call it quality family time, when we can spend the time with our children, teaching them respect for the circle of life.
    We have to be really careful about that where we are because we have a herd of horses too and we don't mind hunters hunting when they are drawn for our area but they have to come and let us know and has to be the right time of the season too or hubby goes out and tells them they are trespassing and it isn't hunting season! Our quarter surrounds a coulee and is right by the Oldman River.
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Sun, Nov 17th, 2013 at 02:37 PM.
    dlee and chesterjes like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

So I mailed 3 different parcels 2 to family in ns and one for my buddie. But now I have no idea what tracking numbers what
    slambert and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Those are the poacher types that I have issue with too.
    chesterjes likes this.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Those are the poacher types that I have issue with too.
    We usually know them....it is a small community! It is the people that we don't know that don't respect the land or have no clue those are the people we have a problem with!
    chesterjes likes this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

8 people have offically mailed, I have a feeling my buddy hasn't yet.
    I wonder if my buddy has and kids on the kids train....

Hint to my buddy... you might! lol!
    dlee and chesterjes like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    I think it was me as well , my wishlist was tough as well! The list I had wasn't too bad, although it was so big, I almost had a hard time picking!
    my my wishlist was HUGE too, so it could have been me!

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Man I am not impressed. Woke up sicker than sick this morning.
    Still have to go out for my last bit of gifts for buddy, then I need to pick up DS from his dads and there is so much snow that fell overnight. I live the snow, the cleanse of winter. It brings balance to the new year. BUT I am not feeling into it today, lol.

Ahh also need to go to sobeys as they h e a grand opening special on lean cuisine meals... $1!!!!!!!! It's madness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hope you are feeling better soon!

No we didn't get anything, hubby was looking for a bigger buck and DD1 couldn't get on the one she found fast enough before he was moving again and when he stopped again she wasn't confident enough with the shot angle.
    It will most likely be hubby's last trip due to work but DD and I will be hunting our area again till the end of the month.
    hubby was supposed to go coyote hunting with his brothers this weekend but I don't know if they went because of all the snow.

Happy Birthday to your junior cowgirl!

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    It's time for clues. Don't you think?

3 hint:

1) my buddy is female
    2) lives in a different province then me
    3) has at least 1 child &/or pet

Now I'm off to wrap up my buddy's gifts!
    slambert, dlee, chesterjes and 1 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Buddy hint! ......Your wishlist was tough, and so were your answer to the questions on here lol.
    Am i the only one who thinks my WL was easy ?? . I had SOOO many items and answered with soooo many suggestions lol. To all of you who are saying my WL was huge must've been me, think again lol. My buddy had a total of 18 items on her WL, now THAT was tough Got creative in there .

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    Jamaican Rum Cake yummy!
    D.I.T.T.O !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by couponsrule View Post

Bought $350 Shoppers GC = 3500 Pts ...couldn't make it down during the gc promo
    Now i'm pissed... you just reminded me i forgot to buy GC before buying my stuff
    Great amazing fantabulous points haul though !! I was all impressed with my mediocre 11000ish hahah

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Ohh. And we are throwing a birthday party for my cousins 40th today. My mom is wrapping 40 presents for her right now. Ham is in the slow cooker, and still have to do the scalloped potatoes, coleslaw, veggies etc etc.

Last night I baked her a cupcake cake and decorated t at about 1am. I really hate it. Haha. I woke up this morning and thought ew what an ugly ass thing, not my best work at all. But I know se will be grateful and love it!!

Love this !!! Did you use pre-coloured frosting ? if not how did you get the blue so blue ?

Well ladies I am off to take the birthday girl swimming and then hunting again that sounds like my kind of party.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    It's time for clues. Don't you think?

Yup !
    Here's mine: My buddy has more than one child.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

1) my buddy is female
    2) lives in a different province then me
    3) has at least 1 child &/or pet

Now I'm off to wrap up my buddy's gifts!
    Maybe me !!! I fit all these criteria and I live in a province different than yours yet close. Cause I think the conductors tried not to put people who are accross the country together.

Over time, there's some people i eliminated either with questions and such.. but didn't keep track of it so i'm fully in the dark..

---

Do any of you have these little family things you do and love ? This morning we did our little sunday breakfast.. Rainbow pancakes.. omg... DD was ALL over it.. she loved it SOOOO much.. and DF loved my pancakes. So fluffly and vanilla-ey.. YUM !!!!

Name:  Image.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  46.5 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

That's neat Tasha. Just adding food colouring? My kids would be all over that!
    Armygirl76 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Actually your conductors just threw dart blindly at a board and hoped it all worked out lol
    KK7, becky_j, new2sc and 6 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

So buddy, my son is going to see Santa next weekend and we've been talking about what he is going to ask for, so he doesn't ask for 100 things So far he wants a Play Doh garbage truck, Switch N Go Dinos, two mighty machines movies and more pieces for his train set. So. Some of those were on his list, so I may be able to tell a few things when we get the package but hints as to whether I'll need to go shopping would be great, especially since I would need to order a couple online. And to my own buddy, if you want to know what anything for kid(s) is let me know once you get your package
    julesie-pie, slambert and dlee like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Finish wrapping, sorry buddy for the bad wrapping job. I implemented the 'wrap as fast as possible so DD doesnt try to "help" ' method.

Sneak peek photo! Now to find a box & will mail tomorrow or Tuesday!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    KK7, tasha313, Melissa13 and 5 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Page 116 of 253 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast

Thread Information