User Tag List

Page 112 of 253 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    bought two more things for my buddy at work almost picked up a Jamican RUm cake for my buddy but then didn't know wether they wuld like it lol
    mmmm....yes if you are my buddy.

Went to RCSS but they didnt have what I was looking for - slippers for DD nothing in her size & 2 person sled for DD as a xmas present, all they had were flimsy cheap ones, apparently they will get more when it snows or so I was told.... anyone know a good place to buy 2 person plastoc sled? Canadian tire has a pretty poor selection too. Did manage to get 6 big Rubbermaid totes to stash all hubby junk that I can't get rid of so I don't have to stare at it everyday & a couple little things.

So rant time, my daughter's most wanted xmas item is a school bus with a door that opens. so we are getting a playmobil one because she loves playmobil. I order from mastermind somehow they screwed up my order & sent me something completely different. Then saw the Chapters playmobil sale last week so I ordered from them (& cancelled the other one because this was cheaper). But now its on back order even though it said it was in stock when I purchased. Said I should get it in 2 weeks, which makes me nervous (I know there are still several weeks to Christmas but back order sucks). Going to see if I can get one at toysrus tomorrow, then return it if the chapters one comes in, they got to have some longer return time around Christmas, yes?!

Didn't end up doing any wrapping today so that leaves it all for tomorrow. So busy day tomorrow as I also have to go to the Sticker outlet, Caines & toysrus.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    KK7, slambert, dlee and 1 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Buddy hint! ......Your wishlist was tough, and so were your answer to the questions on here lol.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Jamaican Rum Cake yummy!
    slambert and chesterjes like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Buddy hint! ......Your wishlist was tough, and so were your answer to the questions on here lol.

U must have me?? Lol. Jk.
    Armygirl76, slambert, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Not me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    bought two more things for my buddy at work almost picked up a Jamican RUm cake for my buddy but then didn't know wether they wuld like it lol
    sounds good. ..never tried one

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Armygirl76 and slambert like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Spoiler pic.now to get it to fit in that box as its the biggest i haveName:  2013-11-16 22.06.30.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  76.4 KB

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

So I made the 1.5 hour drive to my nearest Shoppers so I could take advantage of the 20x points event. This is how I did:

I asked a few of my siblings if they needed anything and fortunately for me, it was yes!

Bought $350 Shoppers GC = 3500 Pts ...couldn't make it down during the gc promo

Transaction 1- XBox Call of Duty Ghost Video Game for my son's xmas gift -59.99 -20% coupon =$47.99
    -Boost $8.99 -$2 coupon =$6.99
    Used a shoppers GC to pay so total earned on this one was 11,200 pts

Transaction 2 - Wii-U- Deluxe Game system and games-$299
    -2x Life Brand Paper Towel =$4
    -1x Boost with $2 coupon =$6.99
    -used the 30% off coupon, and paid with GC, so I earned 44,400 pts

Transaction 3 -4x Life Brand Paper Towels =$8
    -Pot of Gold -$3.99
    -Shopper's Bag-Forgot mine =$1.12
    -Pampers Swadlers-$10.99-$4 coupon=$6.99 (for sister's Baby shower)
    -6x Mrs. Fields Cookies-$1.99 each
    -2x Centrum Flavour Burst Vitamins-$8.99 each -1x $5 and 1x $3 coupons
    -2x Boost -$8.99 each - 2x $2 Coupons
    -Sunrype Fruit Snacks-$2.49
    -Tassimo coffee -$6.99
    -Used $10 GC
    -used the 25% off coupon but it only took the discount off the bag. What a rip. Too busy and in a hurry to figure out why.
    - Total earned on this one was 16,200 pts

Total earned today was 75,300
    My sister is paying me full price for the Wii-U so I actually made $80 from her by using my coupon..she knows this btw, lol
    She was going to buy it at WM anyway for $289 plus taxes.
    My brother is paying for the Boost so that's another $24.48

So, to sum up, the total for all 3 transactions was $$370.42 and I will be reimbursed $351.05 so I only had to personally spend $19.37 and wracked up over $100 in points for future use. EEK!

Love when it all works out!
    Last edited by couponsrule; Sun, Nov 17th, 2013 at 08:36 PM.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    So today my beautiful amazing cowgirl hand delivered my pkg (which is really for Mitch) to my husband I have not had a chance to see it but from what I know of our wonderful cowgirl it will be spectacular. Hun I must apologize for him scaring you he thinks he's funny, he's really not. Lol

i also received you letter and I will text you tonight when things settle down. But know you touched my heart with your words you are truly a blessing in my life. It is amazing the way things work out to place the people you need in your path
    Wow. Hand delivered. I love it. I got my package from cowgirlmama last year and trust me, you are going to love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    Bigger is not always better and everyone has a different wishlist so I don't think you have anything to worry about! I loved my package from you on the Halloween Train it was awesome! Everyone does what they can and we are all sending 25 prezzies! I think some of us just might be wrapping differently.....don't worry!
    agreed. mine cost $25 to send but my buddy had lots of small and lighter things. =)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Attachment 202260

Had to share thid pic with you guys! Today was Santas first visit to the mall this year. This is the first year since Kayden was a baby that he wanted to go go see Santa. He was terrified of the guy ever other year. He just turned 6 in Oct. so that tells you how many Santa pics Ive missed out on. Very proud of this one!
    SUPER CUTE!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Once I got it wrapped, it didn't look so small and piddly . A few more things I want to pick up, apparently I think December only has 20 days . The kids package, ditto, I can't count, so I need a few more presents.

A question, the kids package has the same rules as the adult. So 5 exact wishlist items that are non dollar store. If there is more then 1 kid, can you spread the 5 exact items over the number of kids (ie - I have 5 kids, so I exact item per kid), then fill in with other wishlist items, then a few surprise gifts? Hope so, because that is how I did it !

Somehow, when wrapped it all of a sudden looks like a lot more. Wonder why? I didn't use bags/boxes that were bigger, but there it is. I think my shippnig is going to be a bit more then I thought! I'm looking at two boxes to fit it all, then taping them together like crazy and wrapping it in brown paper to ship and label.

Just to forewarn you buddy, my wrapping abilities are sup-par !

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Well got in that box aftere playing tetris 3 times now just hope that none of the wrapping broke again as i had to tape a few corners when i was trying to get it all in there

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Ooh. I don't know I guess we will all have to wait and see.
    I've noticed these stores pop up a lot on people's wishlists. But until today I had never been inside either store, I held back the gagging at lush. SO STRONG smelling in there!!!
    I know, if I'm in there long enough, it'll give me a headache. Some of their products smell like crap to me or way too strong....but the stuff I've bought and tried so far I've loved!

Hmmm....well I know my answers weren't the easiest because they were a lot of "no....not really..." but hmm...i can't decide if my wishlist was tough or not? i guess it's really specific so that could make it tough....hmmmm...
    slambert and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

A question....has anyone come across a store that carries the Vanilla Bean EOS? I need it for stocking stuffers for two teenage girls but I can only find it in the three pack at Coles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shkyle View Post
    U must have me?? Lol. Jk.

I'm pretty sure it's meeee. my answers were not good and I have such a hard list. =(
    chesterjes likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

well I know mine should not have been that hard not many brand names and I think there was about 70 things on the list.so lots to chose from
    Last edited by becky_j; Sun, Nov 17th, 2013 at 01:06 AM.
    Melissa13 and chesterjes like this.

Page 112 of 253 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Thread Information