User Tag List

Page 143 of 253 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Happy Friday everyone!

My buddy's pkg has gone through Winnipeg and is now "in transit". I hope it gets there soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    don't know half of the ladies names
    I'm Candace and Momto2ks is because both my children have names that start with "K" Kayley and Keira

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Dlee I completely understand where you are coming from when it comes to your ex. After I finally said enough was enough with my "ex" (I use the term loosely as we did not have a normal relationship) he would constantly contact me in various ways emails, text messages, messages on my cell phone telling me how hard it was on him but than would tell me how he was going to go on vacation to get away and maybe not come back, or that he decided Canada no longer has anything to offer him and he is moving to the US. I had/have no want to have him in my life but the fact he was moving on, living his life where is I felt like I was still trying to pick up the pieces of my life and was trying to just take this one step at a time was/is extremely hurtful to me. I feel like his life is moving along nicely and here I am struggling just to get my own personal normal back.

As for travelling that does seem kind of weird to me to have to share a room. I have only ever traveled with male co workers so have never had to have this discussion but I would wonder what the employment board would have to say about this. I could see if you were asked and agreed to it not being an issue but forcing two people who barely or do not know each other to share a room creeps me out. That invades some personal space issues.
    dlee and chesterjes like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

My package is still in transit in MTL eek.. but that was yesterday.. hopefully it's elsewhere today and just hasn't been updated. Delivery date is still Nov 27th.
    chesterjes likes this.

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

My name is Shelly and my sons name is Kyle so that's how we came up with shkyle
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    As for travelling that does seem kind of weird to me to have to share a room. I have only ever traveled with male co workers so have never had to have this discussion but I would wonder what the employment board would have to say about this. I could see if you were asked and agreed to it not being an issue but forcing two people who barely or do not know each other to share a room creeps me out. That invades some personal space issues.
    I completely agree with this. It creeps me out too. I don't share my space well. I barely tolerate sharing a room with hubby (and there are fringe benefits there ) Even when I go to a weekend Scrapbooking retreat with MY FRIENDS I will typically pay the extra to have a room of my own. I think that you asked prior to the training to have your own room for medical reasons and it was approved. It totally sucks that you have to share now I wouldn't be able to sleep in that situation at all. Hopefully you have a GREAT weekend!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Buddy - your package says successfully delivered. I know sometimes they are left for people so I'll try and be patient until a reasonable time for you to get home from work or wherever you are
    new2sc, julesie-pie, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

my name is Jessica but I go by "Jes"...the chester came in highschool which was originally "chestee" .I have been a DD since I was 11. then when grade 12 hit it got changed to chester and that was what friends called me ;-).

Dlee...I go away often for work for 9 day stretches..I have never been expected to share a room even though I know the people I go with and I think it is wrong that they expect you to. I did have to share a room once last year but that was because our connector flight got cancelled and it was with my bosses son who I have known for 10 years. It was also just for the one night and air canada was to cheap lol but I didn't mind as he treats me like a mom anyway.
    Keep your head up and always know we are here for you.
    As you know I'm only a few hours away if you ever need to get away :-D

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chesterjes; Fri, Nov 22nd, 2013 at 12:14 PM.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

My name is Steph and my username scbpooh is my initials and my love of Winnie the Pooh! I use scbpooh for almost everything in my life!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I'm Valerie....I go by Val

lizard queen comes from my favourite Simpson's episode (also my last name) it's the one where they go to Duff gardens and Lisa drinks the water from the ride and then starts tripping out.....she yells "I am the lizard queen" during her hallucinations!

Oh and my very first tattoo was a lizard.

The 78 comes from the year I was born

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

My package is here!!!!!! Thankfully i was home this morning. Its from Julsie-pie!
    scbpooh, KK7, wendyjane and 3 others like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Gotta run Tayylor to a doctors appt...then picking up my package at post office from LizardQueen, then home to read all posts! I had a busy day at RCSS with the pizza extravaganzaaaaa....long post coming right up!!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Totally successful...after about 2 hours of standing there!! I downloaded the PCplus app on my iPhone...cashier was having trouble scanning my card with the scanner thing and had to enter # manually. She then put through 4 pizzas... I PMed those pizzas to Zehrs for $3.99 and then used $1.00 off coups...so I physically paid $11.96. I earned 20,000 points. Fine, cool. Second set of 4, she manually entered # but when I went to redeem, it wouldnt allow her. If you manually enter #, you cant redeem...it MUST scan. CSM, front end manager, about 3 other cashiers...no go. Went to Customer Service Desk...on phone w/PC Plus helpline for over 45 mins...in the meantime, tried to just register another card, a physical card...nope, no go...address the same, new acct, not entering Captcha correct...aaargghhhh! BF was getting pissy. After about 1.5 hrs trying, I would NOT let this deal go!! We went to SELF SCAN and it worked!! The cashier had to come use the scan thing and it worked~!! FINALLY!! So all told...40 pizzas, OOP $11.96...still have a credit of 20,000k points ($20) so basically they paid ME $8.07 to take 40 pizzas out of the store!!
    Name:  pizza.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  78.9 KB
    scbpooh, KK7, wendyjane and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

I put 22 in my freezer...and took the other 18 to the Food Bank!
    scbpooh, KK7, wendyjane and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    I put 22 in my freezer...and took the other 18 to the Food Bank!
    My name is Brianna.... However most people call me Bri

Buddy- ummm I took a look through the box and it doesn't look like any of the gifts are numbered? Do I just pick one a day?

I wish we ha that pizza deal here in ns!!

wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Page 143 of 253 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast

Thread Information