User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Next Shoppers Optimum Bonus Redemption Weekend?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Mon, Feb 2nd, 2015 at 05:01 PM.
    eggroll likes this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by allstar View Post
    I'm a newbie, but let's say I redeem $60 worth, but I only have $55 of things I wanna buy, do they give me that $5 back in cash or gc?
    You would have to redeem the full amount of points, and you'd only get your $55 in items. And yes, all the tax must be paid by you, it doesn't get included in the redemption. Better off to throw in a bag of milk or a few packs of gum, at least it's free! lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thx for the responses

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by allstar View Post
    I'm a newbie, but let's say I redeem $60 worth, but I only have $55 of things I wanna buy, do they give me that $5 back in cash or gc?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/127130-...-faq-q-canada/
    Silk and allstar like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Buy $150 in GCs get 8000 pts (9500 pts if SDM GCs)
    Does anyone know what proportion of the $150 needs to be for SDM to get 9500 pts as you need to buy 2 different cards per promo? I'm confused now.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eggroll View Post
    Does anyone know what proportion of the $150 needs to be for SDM to get 9500 pts as you need to buy 2 different cards per promo? I'm confused now.
    To get the 9500 the entire transaction needs to be for $150 in SDM cards- 8000 bonus + 1500 base. You need to buy two SDM cards totalling $150.
    eggroll likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dv8 View Post
    To get the 9500 the entire transaction needs to be for $150 in SDM cards- 8000 bonus + 1500 base. You need to buy two SDM cards totalling $150.
    Thank you.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart is warning customers of a fraudulent email scam.

November 05, 2013
    Shoppers Drug Mart is warning customers of a fraudulent email scam offering Optimum customers 20,000 points. The fraudulent site directs to shoppersdrugmart.ga customers to a site that looks very similar to Shoppers Drug Mart. Customers are then prompted to enter their personal information, Optimum Card number, Date of Birth, Postal Code and Password. The scam is to steal your Optimum Card of all points. This is fraudulent and not authorized by Shoppers Drug Mart, nor is this the Shoppers Drug Mart website. Please go to the proper The Shoppers Drug Mart website. Shoppers Drug Mart has very strict and stringent protocols in place to protect all personal information and the only way a customer Optimum account can be compromised is if personal information is provided as requested by the fraudulent email posing as Shoppers Drug Mart.
    Shoppers Drug Mart customers affected by this fraudulent activity are encouraged to contact Shoppers Drug Mart Customer Service at 1-800-shoppers (746-7737). Shoppers Drug Mart is warning customers of a fraudulent email scam.

micahsmom
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rentech View Post
    Shoppers Drug Mart is warning customers of a fraudulent email scam.

November 05, 2013
    Shoppers Drug Mart is warning customers of a fraudulent email scam offering Optimum customers 20,000 points. The fraudulent site directs to shoppersdrugmart.ga customers to a site that looks very similar to Shoppers Drug Mart. Customers are then prompted to enter their personal information, Optimum Card number, Date of Birth, Postal Code and Password. The scam is to steal your Optimum Card of all points. This is fraudulent and not authorized by Shoppers Drug Mart, nor is this the Shoppers Drug Mart website. Please go to the proper The Shoppers Drug Mart website. Shoppers Drug Mart has very strict and stringent protocols in place to protect all personal information and the only way a customer Optimum account can be compromised is if personal information is provided as requested by the fraudulent email posing as Shoppers Drug Mart.
    Shoppers Drug Mart customers affected by this fraudulent activity are encouraged to contact Shoppers Drug Mart Customer Service at 1-800-shoppers (746-7737). Shoppers Drug Mart is warning customers of a fraudulent email scam.

Yikes this is scary. Remember last year and all the stolen points. People never cease to amaze me with what scams they can figure out to steal others hard earned $
    Smart Canucks is my fav
    RLF GTG points!!!!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kdahl27

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dv8 View Post
    And if you happen to have the Shoppers Optimum RBC debit card, use it, and you get another 1500 points on top of that, so 11,000 points!
    lecale likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Heard today from the cosmetic gal that they are having a "big redemption" on Nov 16th to coincide with the cosmetic extravaganza. The extravaganza is not usually the same day as the redemption at most stores, but my favorite store hooks them up so us girls can get some awesome deals. So not sure what "big redemption" means for sure, I did ask if she meant $220 and she seemed to think it was. If anyone else has heard anything maybe they will post as well, otherwise fingers crossed that they're adding a mega sale in Nov this year, seems they've been having more bonus redemptions this year, so maybe they want us to use our points through out the year instead of saving them for Christmas. Although I started a while back picking up Christmas gifts.

Cosmetic girl told me the Nov 30th to coincide with Beauty Extravaganza too. Though she said she didn't know if it would be a bonus redemption or not.
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cosmetic person said Nov 30th and its a $200 redemption.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information