Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree521Likes

Thread: HUGEEEEE NEWS FOR WALMART SHOPPERS ~ Policy update

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Holy cow!!!! That's even worth the drive to Etobicoke
    Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    Out of Curiosity........... how many of you would be interested if I created a wiki thread in the flyer section that we could update weekly with what to pm at wm? for example just started looking at the new flyers and came across http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...tober-25-to-31 pomegranetes are 2/$1 that alone is a super price but topped with the buy 2 save $1 coupon just recently let out it be free.... lmk your thoughts
    EdIT: I think Walmart wouldn't price match because it doesn't say the brand name of the Pomegranates on it
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Oct 25th, 2013 at 11:16 AM.
    avoncallingu likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I sure would!!!!

Out of Curiosity........... how many of you would be interested if I created a wiki thread in the flyer section that we could update weekly with what to pm at wm? for example just started looking at the new flyers and came across http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...tober-25-to-31 pomegranetes are 2/$1 that alone is a super price but topped with the buy 2 save $1 coupon just recently let out it be free.... lmk your thoughts
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I have successfully priced match items like this... as long as the add doesn't say dole and your price matching driscoll... as long as its generic ex. "banana's $.29 /lb" you should have no problems.... it get a little tougher knowing when it comes to pm on meats but I successfully got chicken wings yesterday for $1.59 /lb

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sinhhua View Post
    Which WM did you go to?
    coppers creek. that is why this sat I m going to stouffville location instead.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

that would be awesome
    avoncallingu and oscarandme like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

And in the same flyer 10lb of potatoes 1.69. WOW. think of the money to be saved!!!! I'm all for the wiki thread idea.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

This seems to good to be true.. I'm crossing my fingers , eyes and toes!
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Wiki is located here http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/370049-...a/#post5689559 anyone with time to help is greatly appreciated.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    And in the same flyer 10lb of potatoes 1.69. WOW. think of the money to be saved!!!! I'm all for the wiki thread idea.
    think I saw a flyer with a cheaper price yet 1.29 for Yukon, white, and red I think... I know you know how much I enjoyed the savings before moving... this is great now.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

I'm gonna have to try this, I hope it's true! Quebec flyers seem to have some good deals I wish I could take advantage of, now (hopefully) I can!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Guys its easy to use ur iPhone or android for pm, or flyerflo app need to be downloaded.
    There u can see all flyers, take screenshot and show this screenshot at cash counter. In screenshot flyer date and retailer name already thr.
    No data reqd. Do at home and then no data reqd. For showing screenshots like venuila pointed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by cjethani; Fri, Oct 25th, 2013 at 01:08 PM.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This would be awesome. especially for us out west where the food prices are notoriously higher, fingers crossed. Maybe we can start a shout out, to let others know which stores have implemented the new policy, that way we'll know which ones to shop at. Thanks for posting OP.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow, this would be wonderful

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Oh oh another thing i forgot to mention... they changed another thing too lol just remembered.... remember when price matching in the past the competitor would have to have the item in stock... they no longer require this

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh oh another thing i forgot to mention... they changed another thing too lol just remembered.... remember when price matching in the past the competitor would have to have the item in stock... they no longer require this
    where can we get the new updated policy in black and white? since these time it seems like some big changes has been made.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information