User Tag List

Page 277 of 337 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 5048
Like Tree11912Likes

Thread: Hot Deals to Price Match at Walmart WIKI Thread

  1. #4141
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,549
    Likes Received
    18779
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Thanks cinpow for your time and effort to keep this thread going
    cinpow and korianca like this.

  2. #4142
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,894
    Likes Received
    11259
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    @cinpow we appreciate your weekly & dependable posts. It's always a highlight to review your recaps for extra savings & freebies. We're all thankful for your drive to help our families save, thus allowing us to help others. All good wishes to you & your family for this thanksgiving holiday.
    elayjosh, cinpow and list465 like this.

  3. #4143
    Moderator
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    27,408
    Likes Received
    19583
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)




    Thanks very much for the list every week cinpow, I am totally dependent on it
    cinpow likes this.

  4. #4144
    mothu's trading list
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Toronto.
    Posts
    1,977
    Likes Received
    769
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)



    any one come a cross find cream of wheat for $ 1.99.. I forgot to save the link.
    ROMEO and cinpow like this.

  5. #4145
    couponking
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    markham
    Posts
    95
    Likes Received
    14
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by mothu View Post
    any one come a cross find cream of wheat for $ 1.99.. I forgot to save the link.
    use new 1.00 coupon...on cream of wheat


    use $2.00 coupon on SCHNEIDER CHICKEN SAUSAGE AND $2.00 JUMBO HOT DOG coupons plus 5 get one free{slice breast175gram}
    cinpow likes this.

  6. #4146
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,549
    Likes Received
    18779
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    There is a $3.00 coupon to match up with the Vaseline insensitive cream that cinpow mention in her price match from great food for $2.99 which will make it a freebie only pay the taxes
    Neeenerz and rockco like this.

  7. #4147
    Canadian Genius cinpow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    5,172
    Likes Received
    9361
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    There is a $3.00 coupon to match up with the Vaseline insensitive cream that cinpow mention in her price match from great food for $2.99 which will make it a freebie only pay the taxes
    Is there a new coupon out now? I think the one from before has expired already.

  8. #4148
    Smart Canuck Valerey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,506
    Likes Received
    2580
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)




    @cinpow , there is a $3 off any Vaseline (restrictions... yada yada) that applies to the 600ml exp Dec 31, 2016 from Sept Redplum.

  9. #4149
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,549
    Likes Received
    18779
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Is there a new coupon out now? I think the one from before has expired already.
    There is one from the september Redplum insert and it's good on the 600 ml I used it today and it's 1per purchase
    ROMEO, cinpow, Valerey and 2 others like this.

  10. #4150
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,894
    Likes Received
    11259
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    @cinpow , RCSS has Colgate toothpaste 60-95 ml on sale for $.88. Since the Colgate Optic is 75ml, I was able to use the $2 coupon from the latest RedPlum (insert also has the $3 Vaseline coupon), and got overage. It's a good deal to price match at Walmart (each store may interpret the flyer details differently).
    cinpow, Valerey and momi like this.

  11. #4151
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    475
    Likes Received
    611
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    @cinpow , RCSS has Colgate toothpaste 60-95 ml on sale for $.88. Since the Colgate Optic is 75ml, I was able to use the $2 coupon from the latest RedPlum (insert also has the $3 Vaseline coupon), and got overage. It's a good deal to price match at Walmart (each store may interpret the flyer details differently).
    Thanks I was able to get some.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    cinpow, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

  12. #4152
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    494
    Likes Received
    27
    Trading Score
    180 (99%)



    While we're on the topic of toothbrushes (I hope it's ok to post in this thread).. where is the cheapest place to buy kids toothbrushes? Do they ever go on sale? Are there any coupons out there for them?
    dededi likes this.

  13. #4153
    Smart Canuck toronto166's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,224
    Likes Received
    2958
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Although I am thankful and grateful, my Walmart will no longer allow me to price match oranges unless the word Navel is on the flyer (after 7 years). So if anyone sees navel oranges on sale, can you please let me know? I've gone through 90% of the flyers but just in case I missed it. Thank you.
    mothu, ROMEO, ashoo and 2 others like this.

  14. #4154
    Canadian Genius cinpow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    5,172
    Likes Received
    9361
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Name:  Oct14-20.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  73.7 KB

    The 49th
    *Quakers Crispy Minis $.98-$1=Free!


    Yuan Ming
    *Green Zucchini $.39/lb
    *Fresh eggplant $.29/lb


    Sals
    Michelina pizza snax deluxe 496g $1.49-$2/$1
    *Delmonte fruit cups fruit salad 4x123g $.99


    Mian Grocer
    *10lb red onion $1.99each


    Long Fa
    *Oishi prawn crackers 60g $1/3


    Nations Fresh(Vaughan)
    Dozen large white eggs $1.88(M-Thu)
    *Royale Velour tp 16=32 $2.99-$.75=$2.25each
    Eggo 300-350g $2.39-$.75
    Janes kids nuggets 600g $4.99


    Great Food
    *10lb onion $1each


    Sunfood
    *White radish $.19/lb
    Seedless green grapes $.99/lb(F-S)
    Napa $.29/lb
    Red delicious apples $.79/lb


    Food4less(Chatham)
    *Del Monte fruit in gel 4x123g $.99
    *Aylmer whole tomatoes 540ml $3/4=$0.75
    Michelina pizza snax deluxe 496g $5/2=$2.50-$2=$.50each


    Danfroth
    *Heinz ketchup w/balsamic vinegar 750ml $.99


    Gateway
    *Pineapple $.97each


    Hong Tai
    Fresh drumstick $.99/lb
    *Fresh green seedless grapes $.88/lb


    Farm Fresh
    *Fresh ribeye steak $4.19/lb


    First Choice
    Beef bisket $3.99/lb
    Fresh romaine hearts in bag $3/2=$1.50each(F-S)
    Fresh napa $.39/lb
    Zucchini $.59/lb
    Fresh crown broccoli $.79/lb(F-S)


    Sobeys(ON)
    Knorr sidekicks 111-167g $.99-B2G1=$.66each
    Barilla classic/pronto pasta 340-454g $.99-$.50=$.50each


    Family Fruits
    Zucchini $.49/lb


    Super C
    Aylmer soup 284 $2/6
    McCain potatoes 600-650g $2


    Freshco
    Coffeemate coffee whitener $2-$2=Free!
    Sunchips $2-$1=$1
    Quakers instant oatmeal $2-$1=$1each


    Giant Tiger
    Cascades tp 8=16 $2.47
    Maple Leaf pie 200g $.88


    Bonanza(Until Sun)
    Zucchini $.69/lb


    Bluesky(Pickering)
    Royale Velour tp 12=32=$3.99-$.75=$3.25each
    Quakers soft baked oatmeal cookies 210g $1


    Ampple
    Iogo nomad yogurt drink 200ml $1/2


    Btrust(Mississauga)
    Fresh chicken drumstick $.99/lb
    10lb onion $1.88


    Brunet
    Vaseline 600ml $4.99


    Food Island
    House tomato $.58/lb


    Food4Less(Oshawa)
    Schneiders sauage 300g $1.49
    Special K chips 113g $1.49-$1=$.49each
    Del Monte mandarine oranges 4x123ml $.99


    Loblaws
    Palmolive 650-828ml $1.49-$1(F-S)
    Dozen large white eggs $1.97


    Supermarche PA(until Sun)
    Romain lettuce $1/2
    Blackberries $5/3


    Sun Valley
    Country Harvest sliced bread 675g $3/2(Sat)
    10lb onion $1.29(Sat)


    Shengthai
    Lipton Yellow label tea 100s $3.99


    Sharpes
    Beatrice sour cream 500ml $.99


    Fruiticana
    Red delicious apple $.49/lb

  15. #4155
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    475
    Likes Received
    611
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Name:  Oct14-20.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  73.7 KB

    The 49th
    *Quakers Crispy Minis $.98-$1=Free!


    Yuan Ming
    *Green Zucchini $.39/lb
    *Fresh eggplant $.29/lb


    Sals
    Michelina pizza snax deluxe 496g $1.49-$2/$1
    *Delmonte fruit cups fruit salad 4x123g $.99


    Mian Grocer
    *10lb red onion $1.99each


    Long Fa
    *Oishi prawn crackers 60g $1/3


    Nations Fresh(Vaughan)
    Dozen large white eggs $1.88(M-Thu)
    *Royale Velour tp 16=32 $2.99-$.75=$2.25each
    Eggo 300-350g $2.39-$.75
    Janes kids nuggets 600g $4.99


    Great Food
    *10lb onion $1each


    Sunfood
    *White radish $.19/lb
    Seedless green grapes $.99/lb(F-S)
    Napa $.29/lb
    Red delicious apples $.79/lb


    Food4less(Chatham)
    *Del Monte fruit in gel 4x123g $.99
    *Aylmer whole tomatoes 540ml $3/4=$0.75
    Michelina pizza snax deluxe 496g $5/2=$2.50-$2=$.50each


    Danfroth
    *Heinz ketchup w/balsamic vinegar 750ml $.99


    Gateway
    *Pineapple $.97each


    Hong Tai
    Fresh drumstick $.99/lb
    *Fresh green seedless grapes $.88/lb


    Farm Fresh
    *Fresh ribeye steak $4.19/lb


    First Choice
    Beef bisket $3.99/lb
    Fresh romaine hearts in bag $3/2=$1.50each(F-S)
    Fresh napa $.39/lb
    Zucchini $.59/lb
    Fresh crown broccoli $.79/lb(F-S)


    Sobeys(ON)
    Knorr sidekicks 111-167g $.99-B2G1=$.66each
    Barilla classic/pronto pasta 340-454g $.99-$.50=$.50each


    Family Fruits
    Zucchini $.49/lb


    Super C
    Aylmer soup 284 $2/6
    McCain potatoes 600-650g $2


    Freshco
    Coffeemate coffee whitener $2-$2=Free!
    Sunchips $2-$1=$1
    Quakers instant oatmeal $2-$1=$1each


    Giant Tiger
    Cascades tp 8=16 $2.47
    Maple Leaf pie 200g $.88


    Bonanza(Until Sun)
    Zucchini $.69/lb


    Bluesky(Pickering)
    Royale Velour tp 12=32=$3.99-$.75=$3.25each
    Quakers soft baked oatmeal cookies 210g $1


    Ampple
    Iogo nomad yogurt drink 200ml $1/2


    Btrust(Mississauga)
    Fresh chicken drumstick $.99/lb
    10lb onion $1.88


    Brunet
    Vaseline 600ml $4.99


    Food Island
    House tomato $.58/lb


    Food4Less(Oshawa)
    Schneiders sauage 300g $1.49
    Special K chips 113g $1.49-$1=$.49each
    Del Monte mandarine oranges 4x123ml $.99


    Loblaws
    Palmolive 650-828ml $1.49-$1(F-S)
    Dozen large white eggs $1.97


    Supermarche PA(until Sun)
    Romain lettuce $1/2
    Blackberries $5/3


    Sun Valley
    Country Harvest sliced bread 675g $3/2(Sat)
    10lb onion $1.29(Sat)


    Shengthai
    Lipton Yellow label tea 100s $3.99


    Sharpes
    Beatrice sour cream 500ml $.99


    Fruiticana
    Red delicious apple $.49/lb
    Thank you Cinpow for all your hard work!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    cinpow likes this.

Page 277 of 337 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •