User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: shoppers super deals

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

you get the 10.00 shoppers card for next time -not at the time of purchase is it used
    tasha313 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You most definitely are the Canadian Guru!! Awesome shopping!
    tasha313 likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

If i have a issue with the cashier and what they have done, i just contact shoppers drug mart online and they award me points and say that they will contact the store and have them go over the coupon policy...although you would think they would know what they are doing by now!!

Just the other week i went to buy a phone card but there were the 2.00 off coupon stickers on these animal crackers that were on for 1.99 ...she wouldn't give me it free and claimed she had to take $1 off the 3 bags so i came home,e-mailed shoppers and eventually they awarded 6000 points to my account for it.
    tasha313 and coupon girl like this.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

I hate when they do that .. Your total is over whatever amount they need, it's just like you're paying a part of it with coupons because they GET that money in the end so in theory whatever promo it is if the total before coupons is over the target price your should get the reward... Has anyone ever emailed SDM about this ? That's where the most problems seem to happen..

OP : Great deals !!! Stacking up rewards is AWESOME at SDM (when they cooperate

Quote Originally Posted by ottawacouponlady View Post
    There is no guarantee you'll get the $10 gift card my cashier 2x deleted the message that told her to give me the gift card because she insisted it was an error because my total after coupons was not $50 - the line was growing and she was insisting and I was getting embarassed and frustrated - at the time it just didn't seem like a battle I could win - I had a coupon for x points if you spend over $40 she was not even going to scan that one until I just asked to scan it and see what happens - of course it was not immediate points so I couldn't prove my point..... At least I will get my points. I've learned that just like it says in the FAQ posts under SDM forum if your relying on the cashier to give you anything you might (or might not get it) when you are using coupons.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Holy moly ... AWESOME, awesome shopping, girl !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information