User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: New Research Shows Women Stare At Boobs Just As Much As Men

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I never thought about it much but I am sure that I do look. I know DH looks lol he is a self proclaimed breast man. Come to think of it I have remarked at some whoppers on occasion and pointed them out to DH.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 24th, 2015 at 11:20 AM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

^^ It is amazing how much they reduce your reach and you have to peek around them to be able to see your shoes too... and if you ever dribble... yup there it is for the whole world to see.... cause apparently everybody is lookin LOL
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 24th, 2015 at 06:38 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had no idea they can be such a burden, some funny stories here! LOL!

Thank you for your sacrifice, they are a delight to look at and I am so pleased God made them.

Yahoo!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I know I look at other women, but let's be honest if only men really knew what women discussed they would look at us a little differently.

I know I personally compare mine to other people's and am completely comfortable saying wow those look good or wow wonder what type of bra she is wearing and does it come in my size?
    vesper likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I know I look at other women, but let's be honest if only men really knew what women discussed they would look at us a little differently.

I know I personally compare mine to other people's and am completely comfortable saying wow those look good or wow wonder what type of bra she is wearing and does it come in my size?
    I know what you are referring to!!!!

Unibrows!
    SassyAshley likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Last year at the National woman's show one of my companions went to the sizing booth and came back with some startling info. We almost all wear the wrong size bra and sure enough when I went bra shopping (which I hate. being on the larger cup size I never feel comfortable), I was wearing the completely wrong size lol. I must admit the ladies look much better in their new home. Rather uplifting.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

When my DD was about 3 she would walk around the bra section pretend to try one on and say "Look at my fashion boobs Mommy" , I still don't know where she got that one from
    Natalka, lecale, vesper and 1 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyetea View Post
    I can relate to that. I don't know how many times I'll say to hubby when spotting some of these actresses on TV "they're fakes". He wonders how I can figure it out. I mean, come on, breasts are made of fat. There are exceptions, of course, but a women weighing 100 pounds with a 24 inch waist, and a double DD cup? Impossible. Just look at pictures of woman body builders and you'll see what I mean.

I used to be living proof that you could have no waist. no tummy , no butt but a packing rack. I was 5 ft, 90-ish lbs with a 34 C . most of my weight was out front.

I grew older and more...balanced though but as a teen, it wasn't fun...
    vesper likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Last year at the National woman's show one of my companions went to the sizing booth and came back with some startling info. We almost all wear the wrong size bra and sure enough when I went bra shopping (which I hate. being on the larger cup size I never feel comfortable), I was wearing the completely wrong size lol. I must admit the ladies look much better in their new home. Rather uplifting.

Too Funny!!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I hate boobs.....only because I've been carrying these suckers around forever....BUT....when I see a nice set on a gal yeah I check them out....and ahem....get hubby's attention to check them out too...BUT.....I'm more of a bum person....omg.....I spend way too much time checking out bums, and pointing out same to hubby
    Natalka, i_forget, vesper and 1 others like this.
    ....just be happy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    That is SO true - it's amazing the difference the right size can make!
    I've watched some episodes of the show "Double Divas" - very eye-opening (and funny, too).

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Well I come from a family that were all well endowed and it skipped me. That fact used to bother me when I was younger but now I am thankful that I have two less things to lose to the pull of gravity LOL.

Yes, I notice other womans breasts especially if they are out on display. I appreciate all forms both men and womans. I think variety is the spice of life.
    vesper and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well if women do it, then I can do it. I only glance tastefully, and I prefer to wait until she is leaning forward a bit.

But I also check out shoes and hands (rings, nail polish, scars from fish fights )
    SassyAshley likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information