User Tag List

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: London Drugs STACKING Thread

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Anyone know the status of stacking in Saskatoon? I haven't been since they told me they were doing away with it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

They said, its not done but it is 'more restricted' aka almost done!

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

~Just FYI: The Almay coupons may or may not be stackable . . . it says near the top on all Almay coupons that they "may refuse reimbursement where it suspects multiple coupons per customer are submitted".

So I don't know ... maybe it depends on the LD clerk you get?

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Does anyone know if sunlight is stackable? (as long as wording is correct)

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Sunlight should still be ok, I don't think they state "not to be combined/used with any other coupon offer"

I am not sure what is going on with LD lately......my local store, which was usually really good with accepting stacking only would allow me to use two coupons in a stack last time I was there.....??? Their website's policy remains the same....there is no indication of changes of only allowing a certain # of coupons per stack??? I hope things settle down and go back to normal soon.

London Drugs Coupon Stacking Guidelines

It is the responsibility of the retailers to follow the offer and restrictions printed on the coupons in order to have the coupon redeemed. There are a few key restrictions to be aware of:
    - If a coupon states it cannot be used or combined with any other coupon offer, then that coupon cannot be used with other coupons. (Applies to all coupons in-store, manufacturer, e-mail, etc.)

- The amount of the coupon. This is the maximum amount that coupon can be redeemed for

- Expiry date has not been exceeded
    - Is redeemable in Canada (has a Canadian Clearing House mailing address)
    - The product named on the coupon has been purchased The size and/or flavour of the item, as stated on the coupon, have been purchased
    - The required number of items has been purchased
    - Only one coupon per purchase. This means only one of this exact type of coupons can be used. (multiple coupons can be used as long as they are all different)
    - Taxes: see question below tax wording

London Drugs staff take pride in providing a superior shopping experience everyday – and it may be necessary to book an appointment for dedicated time to allow for proper processing of each coupon in the transaction. For this reason, it may be smart to contact your chosen store in advance for an appointment. Most coupon stacking education sites expressly recommend working with the store staff to ensure the transaction does not impact lineups.
    We have a right as a retailer to limit quantities, especially if we suspect the product is being purchased for resale. We require any customer with the intention of purchasing large amount of products, work with the store to pre-order product in advance. Should we continually be driven to out of stocks, it could jeopardize our ability to continue with coupon stacking.

1. Will London Drugs price match products and then accept stacks of coupons?

Yes. When purchasing identical products, our price match policy is distinct from the coupon policy.

2. Does LD allow the total of all the coupons stacked to exceed the value of the product?

No, the coupons total value cannot exceed the value of the product. For example, if the customer presents 3 coupons that are $2.50each ($7.50) and the product is $6.00, the last coupon would be processed through the as $1.00 (not to exceed $6.00).

3. When an item is Buy 1, Get 1 free can coupons be used for the purchased item and additional coupons used on the free item?

No. The coupons can only be used on the first item as there must be a purchase in order to use coupons. As an offer already exists to get the second item free, no further coupons are required or can be accepted.

4. Are there times when a customer coupon stacking privilege can be revoked at London Drugs?

Yes. If we are aware that a customer is buying large quantities of products frequently for re-sale, this should not be allowed. London Drugs is a retailer, not a wholesaler. Coupons are not intended to be used for large scale frequent wholesaling practices. The store manager will revoke coupon stacking privileges for anyone buying product frequently for resale.

5. Internet coupons printed at home are becoming more popular. The coupon sometimes is smudged or illegible, will you still accept them?

No. We must be able to read and follow the eligibility and restrictions set out by the coupon. If we cannot verify the restrictions, or are uncertain of the coupons validity, then it cannot be accepted.

6. Will you accept a U.S. coupon or coupons in US funds if it was issued in the US?

No. We can only accept valid Canadian based coupons. The only exception would be a US coupon that indicates it is valid in Canada. The coupon must still have a Canadian Clearing House mailing address.

Our coupon policy is in place to help extend savings to our customers. London Drugs has a responsibility to follow the directions clearly stated on coupons. We pride ourselves on offering a superior shopping experience everyday and we hope to keep our coupon stacking policy as long as it's not abused.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

peachy1 likes this.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Thanks for reply...
    my LD is great...only allowed 4 of each UPC per product but I am fine with that.
    did a stack last week with 3 sponge towel coupons and 3 garnier coupons.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

A few weeks ago I tried stacking but apparently if the coupon states "Limit of one coupon per purchase" the coupon cannot be stacked. So needless to say its not worth my time at LD anymore.
    Lavender Lady likes this.
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinambulance View Post
    A few weeks ago I tried stacking but apparently if the coupon states "Limit of one coupon per purchase" the coupon cannot be stacked. So needless to say its not worth my time at LD anymore.
    That is incorrect. (See above for their full coupon stacking policy I copied in a previous post). You might want to print off a copy of their coupon stacking policy and take it with you. I did this recently at two different locations; once they read it, they accepted it. One rep even took a copy....you'd think that they would already have a copy of it. Anyway, it does limit the stacking, but it is still doable.

Only one coupon per purchase. This means only one of this exact type of coupons can be used. (multiple coupons can be used as long as they are all different)
    Lavender Lady and peachy1 like this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Has anyone tried stacking at any of the Surrey or New West locations? I haven't done a stack in a really long time, just wondering if it's still worth trying to collect different upc's.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

ok so royale tiger towels are not on the not stackable list so they are stackable?
    Going to call my LD tomorrow....
    company is irving

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I tried to stack for scrubbing bubbles but was told they do not stack SC Johnson products. This is new to me. Can someone confirm? I haven't been stacking for awhile and somewhat rusty. The wordings on the coupons are fine.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    I tried to stack for scrubbing bubbles but was told they do not stack SC Johnson products. This is new to me. Can someone confirm? I haven't been stacking for awhile and somewhat rusty. The wordings on the coupons are fine.
    Haven't been able to stack any SC Johnson products for quite some time.....not LD's policy, SC Johnson will not reimburse.
    Purdee and Lavender Lady like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

^^^thank you. That sucks 'cause SC Johnson makes a lot of products.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    ^^^thank you. That sucks 'cause SC Johnson makes a lot of products.
    and they are rich lol
    Purdee and N@t@ like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in London Drugs yesterday in Nanaimo,BC. I had a LD extra's offer for $5 off Cashmere t.p., pmed it from SDM flyer and got 12 double rolls for .99 cents. PMed Schick 5 razor from RCSS and stacked $2 and $4 coupon, paid $1.98. I also had a LD's extra coupon for free shave gel when you buy razor. I also pmed SDM flyer to get Royale tiger towels for $3.99 and stacked three $1 coupons to make it .99 cents. I was pretty excited as there are not as many opportunities to stack coupons there.
    4sure5, Lavender Lady and Cake like this.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information