User Tag List

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: London Drugs STACKING Thread

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

not sure

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Really? Is it because too many ppl stacking clear coupons and LD is losing $?

Loves coupons and saving!
    Trading Score
    443 (100%)

Melitta coffee beans 907g is one sale for 11.99' and k-cups at 6.99. Time to use up some of the Meliita coupns before year end!!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Sigh....

I tried to stack 4x$2 ( different UPC) Melitta coupons tonite at LD and the CSM said no.. Even tho I did with the same coupons last week.. I do t get it..

DEEP DEEP SIGH
    Last edited by babypiggy; Sun, Dec 15th, 2013 at 09:45 PM.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

What? I'm going tomorrow?

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lattelady View Post
    What? I'm going tomorrow?
    Yea I'm not sure. They lady seems to be so full of "poop" says she's been working here since the store opened and she's VERY aware of the coupon policy

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I just sent a text to a friend that works at London drugs I will let u know what she says? I had already bought all of the kcups for Melitta that 2 stores near me had and 24 small cans and 16 large cans, but I wanted to get some of the bagged beans - and no I am not hoarding the coffee - tis the season to share
    hijinx25 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I have to preface this by saying that I like getting free product just as much as the rest of people on here and am lucky that I live where there is access to a London Drugs store and can stack, but I just couldn't sit by and not add my 2 cents because this is why stores stop allowing stacking. I wouldn't be surprised if London Drugs doesn't follow in the footsteps of Save On Foods. Now I know that the stores get their money back from the stacks of coupons that they accept. This is correct, but they also have to deal with all of the flack they get from the other 96% of non extreme couponing customers that just want to grab a bag of coffee that is on sale while buying many other products in their stores. I have a feeling that London Drugs management is going to feel the pressure from those regular paying customers that those cleared shelves put on their stores when they ask where those cups are. Those are the customers that keep the stores in business when there aren't any good coupon deals to be had. I will end by saying that this is only my opinion, and I'm not trying to spoil anyone's fun, but I would hate to see the ability to stack go away because Melitta published so many different upcs.
    Reeski likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I wasn't mad at the lady but she did give me some attitude. Like I was stealing or something. The weird thing is I used the exact same coupons plus another ($10 stack) just las week.
    No shelves were cleared I left at least 5 of whatever I got on the shelf.

Anyways I'm just confused why I could use them last week and not this week. And if the policy changed, wouldn't head office change the coupon policy on their website?

The "stores" copy she had doesn't seem freshly printed either cuz the pages were crinkled and kinda faded.

I'm just really confused about their "policy". I put this in quotes because everytime I've stacked they come up with some excuse. Like "one coupon per purchase" even tho the policy says it can be stack they won't stack it. I still thanked her for taking the time to explain to me the new policy even tho she gave me a bit of attitude

Quote Originally Posted by call me the couponlady View Post
    I have to preface this by saying that I like getting free product just as much as the rest of people on here and am lucky that I live where there is access to a London Drugs store and can stack, but I just couldn't sit by and not add my 2 cents because this is why stores stop allowing stacking. I wouldn't be surprised if London Drugs doesn't follow in the footsteps of Save On Foods. Now I know that the stores get their money back from the stacks of coupons that they accept. This is correct, but they also have to deal with all of the flack they get from the other 96% of non extreme couponing customers that just want to grab a bag of coffee that is on sale while buying many other products in their stores. I have a feeling that London Drugs management is going to feel the pressure from those regular paying customers that those cleared shelves put on their stores when they ask where those cups are. Those are the customers that keep the stores in business when there aren't any good coupon deals to be had. I will end by saying that this is only my opinion, and I'm not trying to spoil anyone's fun, but I would hate to see the ability to stack go away because Melitta published so many different upcs.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I just got a text back and there was no changes in the coupon rules. She had couponers buying coffee today, oysters and pop using coupons.
    nika and babypiggy like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lattelady View Post
    I just got a text back and there was no changes in the coupon rules. She had couponers buying coffee today, oysters and pop using coupons.
    Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully I get an email from head office tomorrow. The CSM said I can speak to the manager if is like .. So I am

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I could be wrong but does the policy not say the stacked coupons need to be from different media sources and aren't all the Mellita coupons tear pads? I am confused!!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I could be wrong but does the policy not say the stacked coupons need to be from different media sources and aren't all the Mellita coupons tear pads? I am confused!!
    Hmmm the one i got don't say that and it was given to me by head office on nov 2013

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    Hmmm the one i got don't say that and it was given to me by head office on nov 2013
    Not sure Babypiggy I was just going by the policy Peachy posted at the start of the thread, I know my London Drugs follows this but I haven't' stacked in ages there so I could be wrong. I pasted below from the policy at the start of the thread.

Number of coupons accepted:

• More than one coupon may be accepted for a product, if each coupon comes from a different media source. The different media sources may include coupons from a newspaper, magazine, internet, bottle caps or in-store manufacturer’s exclusive coupons.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I get what you are saying but here in Winnipeg we can't buy more than 2 of ANYTHING - our LD put that restriction on our store a long time ago so people who didn't coupon had a chance

Quote Originally Posted by call me the couponlady View Post
    nika, Melissa13, hijinx25 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

the list I have posted is from management at our LD from Head Office so not sure - I can always double check

like I said each stores management can do whatever they want to do and NOT follow Head Offices policy on couponing and we see it over and over again from province to province unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Not sure Babypiggy I was just going by the policy Peachy posted at the start of the thread, I know my London Drugs follows this but I haven't' stacked in ages there so I could be wrong. I pasted below from the policy at the start of the thread.

Number of coupons accepted:

• More than one coupon may be accepted for a product, if each coupon comes from a different media source. The different media sources may include coupons from a newspaper, magazine, internet, bottle caps or in-store manufacturer’s exclusive coupons.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information