User Tag List

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: London Drugs STACKING Thread

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

^ ^ ^ Ask the CS person to please call Head Office for clarification..........their restrictive wording is " cannot be combined with any other coupon offer"
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    ^ ^ ^ Ask the CS person to please call Head Office for clarification..........their restrictive wording is " cannot be combined with any other coupon offer"

6. "Coupons/ Offer not valid in conjunction with other offers, promotions, or discounts" & can’t be used with sale items. YES STACKABLE

This is what the policy is and posted here as well. But still confusing.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

wow thats impressive, may i ask what program you used to type out on before posting. or did you import it any paticular way? I am working on a costco pricing guide and am not sure were to post and how to get info into thread. Thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So I went to two other LD today to see how they interpret the policy. At both stores I was able to stack coupons on sale items.

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    I went into London Drugs today to use up some of my stacks. I asked at CS when I arrived if they were still accepting stacks and she said yes as long as the coupon doesn't restrict it. So I did my shop. Got Aveeno, St. Ives, Wasa. Tresemme, Pediasure, Ziploc, Greenworks, Nuetrogena, and more. Maybe about 14 stacks. All should have given me the item free or less than .50c plus tax. Once I was at CS, I was told if the coupon says, "not to be combined with any other offer" the coupons could not be stacked with an item on sale. All the items I had were on sale. Not one of my stacks was valid.

My question to SmartCanuckers is: Don't all coupons have that wording? We looked at maybe 30 coupons I had and they all said that. Therefore it is against their company coupon policy to use them as stacks. The ladies were very nice and explained that all LD should be abiding by this. She explained you can use one coupon with a sale item or stacks only on items not on sale (which at LD really doesn't make it worth it).

Comments?
    Peachykeen2007 and babypiggy like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Pam we were not allowed to stack on the 26th or 27th as they were super busy

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    does that mean no stacking today?

YES YES YES there was a AWESOME deal to stack

There was these coupons

$3, $5, $6, and a $10 off Energizer Recharge 4AA or 4AAA Batteries wub any Energizer Charger

Bought the Energizer Recharge 4AA pack for $9.99 & the Energizer Basic NiMH Basci Charger w/ 2AA Batteries for $14.99

There was also these

$2 and 2 x $5 coupons for the Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries

Bought the 2AA Energizer Lithium Batteries that were on for $9.98 and 2AAA Energizer Lithium Batteries for $12.98

Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    Us there a battery deal I'm unaware of?

Glad you ended up get your stuff, and honestly like I have said over and over, EACH London Drugs is individually owned so they can do whatever they want in regards to coupons, I know here in Winnipeg we only have one store so we have several other restrictions for us because we are limited to stock with so many couponers

I went into London Drugs today to use up some of my stacks. I asked at CS when I arrived if they were still accepting stacks and she said yes as long as the coupon doesn't restrict it. So I did my shop. Got Aveeno, St. Ives, Wasa. Tresemme, Pediasure, Ziploc, Greenworks, Nuetrogena, and more. Maybe about 14 stacks. All should have given me the item free or less than .50c plus tax. Once I was at CS, I was told if the coupon says, "not to be combined with any other offer" the coupons could not be stacked with an item on sale. All the items I had were on sale. Not one of my stacks was valid.

My question to SmartCanuckers is: Don't all coupons have that wording? We looked at maybe 30 coupons I had and they all said that. Therefore it is against their company coupon policy to use them as stacks. The ladies were very nice and explained that all LD should be abiding by this. She explained you can use one coupon with a sale item or stacks only on items not on sale (which at LD really doesn't make it worth it).

Comments?
    So I went to two other LD today to see how they interpret the policy. At both stores I was able to stack coupons on sale items.

I didn't use really any program, just had multiple tabs open against the scan thread and did it in word and copied and pasted!! sorry can't be much more help

Quote Originally Posted by peachy1 View Post
    wow thats impressive, may i ask what program you used to type out on before posting. or did you import it any paticular way? I am working on a costco pricing guide and am not sure were to post and how to get info into thread. Thanks
    babypiggy likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I used up most of my $5 lithium coupons today at SOF as they had them on sale for 50% off ( reg 12.99). The ones I bought didn't have the $12 MIR, but my friend got some that had those so ima get some from her :D
    Peachykeen2007 and Meeeks85 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Where I live, there is one LD that does not stack, and the other 3 do. I think it's also at the discretion of the store to accept stacks. A store doesn't "have to stack" even though it's part of the policy. Up to the manager I suppose!!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Where I live, there is one LD that does not stack, and the other 3 do. I think it's also at the discretion of the store to accept stacks. A store doesn't "have to stack" even though it's part of the policy. Up to the manager I suppose!!
    Yep I think so too ..

They also don't have to accept coupons at any time ( that's for any retailers)

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

That is CORRECT - it is up to the manager of that specific store whether they follow the rules from Head Office or not

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    Yep I think so too ..

They also don't have to accept coupons at any time ( that's for any retailers)

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

will update this thread after this weekends inserts - can't wait
    babypiggy likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

u r amazing!
    and amazing only describes a fraction f your awesomeness!

thank you form all of us for all the hard work u put into doing all the things u do for us
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    will update this thread after this weekends inserts - can't wait
    DianneS likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

updated
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Sat, Jan 25th, 2014 at 06:46 PM.
    babypiggy likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

updated
    mcminsen likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Important UPDATE from London Drugs

Hello everyone!

I wanted to put a quick post up in regards to stacking of coupons on Melitta products. As of today we will no longer allow stacking on Melitta products. It will be one coupon per Melitta transaction.

We just found this out this morning so I apologize for the short notice. Please feel free to stop me in the store and we can discuss why we can no longer stack coupons on their products.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Important UPDATE from London Drugs

Hello everyone!

I wanted to put a quick post up in regards to stacking of coupons on Melitta products. As of today we will no longer allow stacking on Melitta products. It will be one coupon per Melitta transaction.

We just found this out this morning so I apologize for the short notice. Please feel free to stop me in the store and we can discuss why we can no longer stack coupons on their products.
    Where did you get this info from?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information