User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: nivea soaps free and body washes for $0.99 at SDM

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have the tear coupon for $3 off nivea body care, face care creme, or soft product. does this include body wash??
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    The Shopper's I went to had Nivea on sale for 2.50$ (was a surprise to me!). I bought 10 x 2.50$.

I just looked over my receipt again and my coupons were all entered (the values were adjusted on some of them). Not sure what the cashier did, but the sum is 0.00, and with tax I ended up paying 2.87$. All the coupons were entered as 2001 (although I'm not sure what this code means).
    so that is why you did not get the points,because your total before coupons was $25.that should be $30 to get the personlize points spend $30 and get 8,000 points.
    2001 is the code that is used for manufacturer $$ off coupons and you get points on that.
    2002 is the code for free product coupons you can not get points on that,and 2004 is the code for store coupons.
    the all codes are used to vendore the coupons but some how if cashier made a mistake and she did enter 2002 code instead of 2001 you dont get points.
    it happened with me 2 or 3 times on points promo event.
    but now i am careful i just keep looking at the screen what they are doing,so some times if there is a mistake i just point it out and then they do it correctly....
    ROMEO, sam786 and d.ot like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dener View Post
    I have the tear coupon for $3 off nivea body care, face care creme, or soft product. does this include body wash??
    i think it should also work on body washes because that is body care product.
    and also on the back of the coupon it says not all the items are featured here.
    so it should also work on body washes...
    and some exclusions are described at the bottom of the coupon but body wash is not excluded.
    ROMEO, sam786 and dener like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

i don't think it works on the body washes - i check the size is not mentioned on the coupon...

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by suncrest View Post
    i don't think it works on the body washes - i check the size is not mentioned on the coupon...
    The sizes that are printed on the coupon are the ones that the coupon does "not" cover. So your item is not one of these sizes and it should be covered. The body washes are 500ml so it would be good.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    The Shopper's I went to had Nivea on sale for 2.50$ (was a surprise to me!). I bought 10 x 2.50$.

I just looked over my receipt again and my coupons were all entered (the values were adjusted on some of them). Not sure what the cashier did, but the sum is 0.00, and with tax I ended up paying 2.87$. All the coupons were entered as 2001 (although I'm not sure what this code means).
    So you did not buy $30 of Nivea? I think that is what the problem might be.
    momi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    So you did not buy $30 of Nivea? I think that is what the problem might be.
    I ended up using a coupon for spend $25 receive 15x the points. So based on this, I should have still gotten the points if the $3 coupons with a 2001 code are considered as tender?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

checked all shoppers in Charlottetown. apparently they don't put up coupons anywhere

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

What was the expiry on the spend $25 get 15x the points. My coupons expired Nov.4th
    momi likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

UPDATE:

Spoke with a lovely gentleman when I called SDM's 1800 number. There was a mistake with the base points (220 instead of 250), which is why the promo wasn't applied (15x the pts). I should expect to see an additional 3300 pts by the end of the day! woohoo!

Hope others can take advantage of the Nivea offers

Thanks again to OP and others who have posted about these coupons and deals. I will be donating some of the soap

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

D.it: I had the same issue but myoersonalized coupon was 10x the points wus $20. I got 210 base points so I'm going to call SDM.

Mom I: thanks for posting this deal. I had 2 of the $3 coupons so I was able to get 2 bars of soap for free. Thanks so much!!
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stupid question, but which section in Shopper's Drug Mart can these coupons be found?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I found them in the aisle that has body creams

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    D.it: I had the same issue but myoersonalized coupon was 10x the points wus $20. I got 210 base points so I'm going to call SDM.

Mom I: thanks for posting this deal. I had 2 of the $3 coupons so I was able to get 2 bars of soap for free. Thanks so much!!
    15x points or 10x points or 20x points are not awarded right away..as long as i know you have to wait for 3 or 4 weeks.because i also received those coupons and used them, the points did'nt show up right away they were awarded after 3 weeks.even this thing is mentioned on the back of the coupons.
    i hope it can help.
    ROMEO and sam786 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    15x points or 10x points or 20x points are not awarded right away..as long as i know you have to wait for 3 or 4 weeks.because i also received those coupons and used them, the points did'nt show up right away they were awarded after 3 weeks.even this thing is mentioned on the back of the coupons.
    i hope it can help.
    Good to know - I'm new to using SDM promos. I have had a card for many years, but am only now trying to maximize the points. This forum has helped me so much, especially when I can apply coupons to my purchase to help me achieve the dollar value needed (with minimal spending). I have found it very hard to do a $50 or $75 shop just to get a certain amount of SDM points...so I am happy to take advantage of the smaller incentives whenever a good deal comes up. Thanks again for all the education you have all provided in one form or another!
    coley3, sam786 and momi like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information