User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: nivea soaps free and body washes for $0.99 at SDM

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

from november 9 saturday to november 14 thursday shoppers drug mart has nivea body washes on sale for 3.99 each with $3.00 coupon from tearpad its only .99 each and nivea bar soaps 2x100g are 2/5 so that will be 2.50 for one pack with $3.00 coupon soaps will be free.coupon is good for body care, face care nivea soft and nivea creme products.
    there are some exclusion those are describbed at the bottom of the coupon.
    but coupon is good to use on body washes,soaps lotions,lip balms, nivea chapsticks,cleansers moiturizers etc etc.
    only toners are excluded nivea cream with 60ml,nivea soft 75ml or nivea lotions 250 ml( just small sizes exluded).
    i am happy to find coupons at my SDM.there were 4 or 5 tearpads full.i hope every one can find the coupon and enjoy the savings..
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you momi -

Question...if I buy 10 x 3.99$ worth of Nivea and use the 3$ coupons (x10), oop will be 9.90$ + tax. If I have a personalized coupon for spend $30 receive 8000pts, I should be able to get the points, right? Or will they reject the personalized coupon since the coupons bring down the total below $30?
    ericaraina, oscarandme and momi like this.

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Thank you momi -

Question...if I buy 10 x 3.99$ worth of Nivea and use the 3$ coupons (x10), oop will be 9.90$ + tax. If I have a personalized coupon for spend $30 receive 8000pts, I should be able to get the points, right? Or will they reject the personalized coupon since the coupons bring down the total below $30?
    I am by no means an expert but you should get the points. Give the cashier your points coupon first after your purchase gets rang throughand at that time your total will be enough. Give them the Nivea coupons at the end.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks Judyhill - good strategy! I will give it a shot and hope for the best
    oscarandme and momi like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I have some for trade

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

thank you
    SWAGBUCKS ---- Want to earn FREE Gift Cards for searching the web?
    JOIN Swagbucks FREE Join me in earning Amazon Giftcards

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thank you!!! I'm going to check out shoppers tonight and hope they have some!!
    I earn $20+ a month using swagbucks, have you joined yet!!?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shantayl
    PM me if you have questions or need any help

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Technically you can use the coupons and still be eligible for the double double!
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

and even you can use those coupons and still be eligible for $10 gift card when you spend $50.00, from momday to friday.
    ROMEO, ericaraina, sam786 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Had her coupon for points first and then coupons should be ok

Thank you momi -

wamme
    innisfil ontario

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I dont think it worked since this is what I have on my receipt:
    Reg pts: 220
    Total pts earned today: 220

I handed the cashier the personalized coupon first but she did not scan it, she first scanned all of the Nivea products and then applied the $3 coupons (there was a discussion about transaction/purchase, overriding coupon value, etc. but she was really sweet and after a few re-dos on the system, she carried on with the transaction). The personalized coupon was scanned at the very end, so this might have screwed up the 15x the points deal I was hoping to get?
    I also noticed this evening that the cashier only entered 8 of my Nivea coupons (instead of the 10 I handed her)
    Not sure if it's worth calling the Shopper's 1800 number, any thoughts?
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Thank you momi and everyone ese for the advise.

I have the save procedures happen as d.o.t. all the time.

I handed the cashier the personalized coupon first but she did not scan it, she first scanned all of the Nivea products and then applied the $3 coupons (there was a discussion about transaction/purchase, overriding coupon value, etc. but she was really sweet and after a few re-dos on the system, she carried on with the transaction). The personalized coupon was scanned at the very end, so this might have screwed up the 15x the points deal I was hoping to get?
    I also noticed this evening that the cashier only entered 8 of my Nivea coupons (instead of the 10 I handed her)
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

I'm not an expert but one problem I see is that your regular points are not over 300. Did some of the coupons get entered as something other than 2001? Regardless of the bonus coupon, your regular points should have been 390 ($3.99x10 = 39.90).
    momi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    I'm not an expert but one problem I see is that your regular points are not over 300. Did some of the coupons get entered as something other than 2001? Regardless of the bonus coupon, your regular points should have been 390 ($3.99x10 = 39.90).
    The Shopper's I went to had Nivea on sale for 2.50$ (was a surprise to me!). I bought 10 x 2.50$.

I just looked over my receipt again and my coupons were all entered (the values were adjusted on some of them). Not sure what the cashier did, but the sum is 0.00, and with tax I ended up paying 2.87$. All the coupons were entered as 2001 (although I'm not sure what this code means).
    ericaraina likes this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information