User Tag List

Page 9 of 145 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Like Tree2556Likes

Thread: The Young & the Restless fans

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Doctor is coming back to town...will the truth come out??? Adam will probably stop him.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Y&R is interesting again! Since the dr. got killed - wow, things are really unraveling with the stuff about Adam, Ashley's craziness, etc. It shouldn't take long for all the dots to be connected.
    Odd stuff with Lauren - I thought maybe Daisy has been poisoning her with 'tea', but not sure... I wish this storyline with Daisy and Ryder would get wrapped up.
    Most interesting hookup - Ashley and Neil!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Well after weeks of blah blah y&r was frantastic tonight! I love it when Victor gets rough & tough

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yup, it's sizzling! It was SO cool to see Victor deck Adam! I know Nick wanted to, as well.
    But wow, now that everything is out.... man it's going to be crazy.
    Ashley will go nuts again, but I'm sure she'll fight for custody of Faith.
    What's Nick going to do?
    Kudos to Phyllis for not burning the letter...
    You know, Sharon's not so stable... maybe there is a way Nick can get custody and he and Phyllis could raise the baby...
    Somehow I think Adam will off himself or escape the country somehow --- just can't see him hanging around to be criminally charged, etc.
    It's all going to be a fun mess to see unravelled....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sheila again?? What is with all the plastic surgeries. Patty...sheila..yikes.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It is Sheila, it is Sara her sister, but yeah it is crazy, you can see where this is going. she is going to take over Lauren's life or whatever. And i am glad that Adam is gone, he got away with to much.
    Epicure Consultant
    www.epicureselections.com
    contact me for more info

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm SO glad too that Adam is done, it was just too much for too long. But whodunit? I'm thinking Ashley, though they'll be suspecting Nick.
    About 'Mother/Sara' - I just think it's lame/lazy of the show to use the same device while the Patty stuff is still going on. BTW just how stupid is Jack anyway? I mean he suspects something is different, but doesn't know? Sheesh!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I'm SO glad too that Adam is done, it was just too much for too long. But whodunit? I'm thinking Ashley, though they'll be suspecting Nick.
    About 'Mother/Sara' - I just think it's lame/lazy of the show to use the same device while the Patty stuff is still going on. BTW just how stupid is Jack anyway? I mean he suspects something is different, but doesn't know? Sheesh!
    I totally agree about the Sara thing, it gets old real fast, and JAck is stupid, there's gotta be some differences.
    Epicure Consultant
    contact me for more info

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I dont watch Y&R but i used to watch the show "passions" or at least i think thats what its called lol

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It is sure looking like Patty killed Adam. And does anyone think that Michael believes that Sara is Lauren?
    Epicure Consultant
    contact me for more info

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

HUH? What did I miss? lol. I haven't seen this show for a couple of weeks because I've had homework...my mom said she'd tell me if anything interesting happened! I'm going to go bug her now
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I think Fen will "know" that it's not Lauren. I thought there was an episode when Patty was talking to the painting of Emily and says she killed Adam.

I'm ready for this whole Patty/Emily thing to wrap up though. It's gone on long enough.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Fen knows.... Lauren didn't reply to the song to him like she would normally. And why the heck was she trying to get Michael in bed - uh, wouldn't a husband know right away? Anyway, I think Michael knows something is up.
    The stuff with the dinner jacket is just stupid... Nick shouldn't have listened to blondie and red, he should have told the truth to the cops.
    Stupid Victoria. Sheesh!
    Stupid Abby - I really wish her character would go away, or they should have changed the actress long ago.

I'm still watching, but not happy with the writing and how they are handling the storylines...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Fen knows.... Lauren didn't reply to the song to him like she would normally. And why the heck was she trying to get Michael in bed - uh, wouldn't a husband know right away? Anyway, I think Michael knows something is up.
    The stuff with the dinner jacket is just stupid... Nick shouldn't have listened to blondie and red, he should have told the truth to the cops.
    Stupid Victoria. Sheesh!
    Stupid Abby - I really wish her character would go away, or they should have changed the actress long ago.

I'm still watching, but not happy with the writing and how they are handling the storylines...

Yeah the character of Abby is just plain stupid, and i wish they would bring back Eden. And did anyone see the scene with Victor and what he did with the crate with Adams coffin in it, i was shocked.
    Epicure Consultant
    contact me for more info

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I agree about Abby, way too snotty and whiney, she can leave anytime, what did Victor do? I turned my head away from the tv, did he shove the coffin off the plane?

Page 9 of 145 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread Information