User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Shirnette
  • 1 Post By coupon girl
  • 1 Post By pandagal

Thread: The Diaper God/Goddess is shining on me

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Last Thurs. I went to Metro to get lamb chops that was on sale, none in stock so got a raincheck. In walking through the diaper aisle, I couldn't believe my eyes. I wanted to take pics but 4got my phone @ home charging.Well, they had Pampers & Huggies Jumbo diapers for $6.99 (I believe reg $15 or so) & boxes for $14.99(reg $29.99)..sizes varied though ...I grabbed a jumbo pkg of size 4 & a box of size 5 containing 75 diapers) ... I noticed a size 3 mega pkg. of Pampers Dry Max on the top shelf with no signage so I reached for it.... When I got to the cashier I put back the box of size 5( box was older & I thought rewards code could have been expired & got overwhelmed & couldn't remember how much of what DS had in stockpile.I figure I'd go back once I figure it out at home.. Lol...)I was caught off guard... The mega pkg. was $9.99(normally >$20)...so I paid ~$18 for 1 jumbo & 1 mega size pkgs....not bad but it gets better.

i try to check SC for flyers I don't receive consistently from my flyer guy & was so happy to see that Sat would be no tax day @ RCSS.i figure I'd go to get a Christmas tree & PM other items.. The tree sample was a dud so I picked up a few items & was heading to cash via baby dept when I noticed a stash of diapers on clearance. It would be too obvious with the regular diapers so the had them where the strollers, etc were... I was happy as I saw boxes of Pampers Baby dry for $10.94. I grabbed 2 boxes of size 6 & 2 jumbo pkgs. of Huggies sz 4 @ $5.94 .... I had 2 cpns to save $2.50 ea on any box of Pampers Baby Dry...

Got to cashier & spread the word to the moms & expectant moms in line ; all was fine until the Baby dry rang up @ $22.99 ea... I told cashier they were on clearance. She suspended my trx & it took a while for them to find them. One cashier or assistant went to look & came back saying she didn't see them. I explained to cashier again where they were & another 5 min wait..I headed to dept with baby who was now getting fussy & saw a young lady. I asked if she was looking into diaper issue & she said yes. I pointed them out to her & she said she knows... So back to cashier we go to pay, not sure what cashier was doing but I asked if one shouldn't be free & she said yes, that's what she was doing. I asked back for one of my cpns that I had originally given her..Ok... so in the end I paid ~$23 for 2 jumbo pkgs & 2 boxes of diapers... Yaaay....Thanks to the Diaper god/goddess.

I read that NF has a deal going on as well so I'll try to get there to use my other $2.50 baby dry cpn & oops the ones that showed up Sat in the P&G insert.
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Metro, No Frills, Pampers, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Via Rail
    lmartin65018 and sdddmd like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wow nice diaper goddess to bless you with loads of diapers for cheap-lol
    Shirnette likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nice post Shirnette! I spent the whole weekend commenting to my husband how no one I told about my diaper finds at NF was excited as me! Why wouldn't people jump at the chance to get cheap diapers?? So happy for your finds and way to stick up for the right pricing! Good luck finding more!
    Shirnette likes this.

Thread Information