User Tag List

Page 696 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 694 695 696 697 698 706 746 796 1196 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 22199
Like Tree63801Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins...$20

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

naughty peeps
    22hicks, vw_girl and dededi like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Hi everyone! Missed you all today. I had to get out and do some errands early. Then got sucked into a few Targets.
    Now I am puttering around the house and watching some pvred showed. (Sorry @Midnightly about your pvr snafu I depend on mine dearly!) And I hope just cuz you are at the parents you are still around cuz I think its gonna be a late night for me after my 12 hr sleep last night!!

Win, so sorry to hear you are under the weather, what a cr@ppy way to spend your days off, especially when they are so few and far between.

yeppers will be around.. On tablet though atleast I'll have smart Canucks and facebook
    22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hey How was the drive? Do you have your hubby with you too? Or does he have to work?

I am about to go try to take apart my dishwasher and then run a diswasher cleaner through it. I am certain if I get it working again, the kitchen will stay somewhat cleaner.
    dededi likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

just me and the kidlet he has to work Sunday eve....drive was ok... Rain sucked hate driving on the highway in the rain... We took a tad detour and drove through coombs though its not really outta the way.... Tomorrow she gets to colour eggs and Sunday the bunny comes
    vw_girl and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    just me and the kidlet he has to work Sunday eve....drive was ok... Rain sucked hate driving on the highway in the rain... We took a tad detour and drove through coombs though its not really outta the way.... Tomorrow she gets to colour eggs and Sunday the bunny comes
    Sorry, been over on the Target thread I had quite a day today! phew! Now I have to find homes for everything. I also ended up getting a couple placemats with just nice patterns to use as cutting boards which I forgot to post over there. They werent as cheap as you gotthem, but cheap enough to not leave them any longer and not get any.

It must be a beautiful drive when you can be a passenger and enjoy it. Its so pretty over there. And I love road trips, but its usually me and the dogs and is good thinking time.

I miss colouring eggs but right now I cant find a flat surface in my house. LOL Maybe next year. Oh and my dish washer adventure is a bust it seems. The dish washer fluid has a wax stopper that i am assuming should melt at the right time and start dispensing the cleaner. It hasnt done that yet so I am guessing its a problem with our water temp which I think is controlled by the building maintenance.
    dededi likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

its not a bad drive. Most of it is double lane highway until you get to the port alberni highway what is windy and twisty and goes through pretty heavy forestry area

does your dishwasher have a "heat" button or a hot wash that should warming up enough I know our building water temp can vary by the time of the day (more people using hot water the less there is to go around... Though our building only has 12 units in it)
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hallelujah!! I mentioned it to my roommate and he said that when he tried to fix it last he turned some knobs and I guess there is some sort of independent heat control in our unit as the hot water does come from a shared boiler or whatever it is.... The last time I peeked in on it the bottle was empty so I haven't touched it sine. We shall see It's been 8 months or so that we have been without the luxury. And well.....I wash dishes like I fold laundry - I don't!!

walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

lol I refuse to do dishes by hand... I'm short so whenever I do I end up soaking myself in the process... I do load the dishwasher though... We've had one of those since we got married
    SillyLoocie, vw_girl and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

when laundry gets washed it just gets sorted into bins mine hers sock/undies and hubbys
    SillyLoocie, vw_girl and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    when laundry gets washed it just gets sorted into bins mine hers sock/undies and hubbys
    That would work for me! However,I hasnt even gotten to that level. It all goes in the corner of my room and when I cant find tshirts an pj pants to where I steal my roommates. He just mentioned this the other day and I promised I didnt lose any, they are somewhere....in that pile. LOL
    SillyLoocie and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Does anyone ever wonder....why there are often guests browsing this thread? Currently there are 7.... are we really that entertaining? LOL
    SillyLoocie, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Saturday Everyone.last
    SillyLoocie, 22hicks and vw_girl like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

wow! no one here but dededi and I? ( vw you must be asleep by now? ) so dededi and I will just share the last poster money ok?

babies teach us acceptance

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I must sneak in here to make a lasting impression.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

wanna share the $20.00 Loocie?

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information