User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

That's awesome that you had such a good experience with Gita. I have worked all kinds of retail job from a clerk to a manager. I know that as a manager my hands were tied a lot of times when it came to a bad customer. I never had final say because it would go to the district manager and higher. It wasn't that I didn't want to back my employees but that I had no choice but to make the customer happy. With that being said not once would any of my employees tell a customer not to shop in the store at certain times. Gita has told me 3 times now not to come to the store on the weekend. How do you get the sale item if you've got a cashier making you feel bad about coming and shopping on weekends?

that's really awesome that she's good for you. I however will call a head and if she's working the booth I turn the van around and go somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by coupon101 View Post
    Everytime i go to London Drugs ,I always go to Gita at customer service.She is wonderful.nice,helpful and always has a great attitude. I also work at customer service at a hardware store and you have to understand that cashiers who care about there jobs follows rules and when customers complain to the manager the manager will most often side with the customer even if the manager has to break rules to keep the customer happy. When managers break rules it is fine but when cashiers break rules they get in trouble. I have seen and heard how managers do not back up cashiers when they follow the rules(i have been through this situation numerous times). Managers will say and do whatever to make the customer happy even if the customer is from hell. When it comes to Gita just because a couple of people complain about her doesn't mean she's a bad person or hates her job or has a bad attitude.At the end of the day she is always nice and helpful. In most cases its the other crazy couponers that ruin it for the rest of us.Plus we are only hearing one side of the story, we dont know what the other side of the story is. Before customers even complain or bad mouth cashiers they should know what it is to work as a cashier or any job in retail.

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I find it interesting that only new people with no history seem to have good things to say about Gita... I was SHOCKED at how rude she can be without provocation... with so many people who have been around SC for a while saying the same story I find it "interesting" that a new person would have a different story... hmmm

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Please clarify what you consider "NEW". Just because someone has been on Smart Canucks for the past 6 months only or less does not have a thing to do with this. I have dealt for years with good and bad customer service so you saying that only the "new" people have had a good experience is total bologne.

Quote Originally Posted by Rika View Post
    I find it interesting that only new people with no history seem to have good things to say about Gita... I was SHOCKED at how rude she can be without provocation... with so many people who have been around SC for a while saying the same story I find it "interesting" that a new person would have a different story... hmmm

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I was responding to Coupon101 if you want specifics and I don't understand why you take such offence ... I was simply stating an opinion ... without being nasty

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information