User Tag List

Page 227 of 358 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

This is the e-mail I recieved from them and I only did their survey ONCE! But my points are still there?

Thank you for participating in the iCoke Program.

It has come to our attention that someone using your account has engaged in activity related to the Brand Love survey in order to accumulate iCoke points in excess of the 1500 iCoke points allocated for responding to the survey. Pursuant to the iCoke Terms of Use, any iCoke points that have not been obtained in a legitimate manner will be removed from your iCoke Points account.

We have set these Terms of Use to ensure that all iCoke members have a fair chance to participate and enjoy the benefits of the iCoke Program.

We have the sole discretion to remove from your account iCoke points that have been obtained in a manner that is contrary to the Terms of Use.

Therefore, all iCoke points gained by completing the Brand Love survey more than once shall be deducted from your account.

Sincerely,

The iCoke Team

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got the exact same email... they haven't taken my points though and luckily I just redeemed for a wagjag $10 coupon! I have less then 1500 points in there anyway... wth is going on with them the cheap s! I am the one that originally posted about the survey but I got it somewhere else and you know what if you have a glitch that ppl can do it more then once then you suck it up and fix it you don't punish the people that just think it is a new survey! And to all those that lost thousands of points for NO REASON or for some NEW rule oh my, my, my please let loose your wrath - that is a lot of hard work you put into collecting and entering your points. I will be switching over to pepsi if this is seriously the route they are taking...

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    This is the e-mail I recieved from them and I only did their survey ONCE! But my points are still there?

It has come to our attention that someone using your account has engaged in activity related to the Brand Love survey in order to accumulate iCoke points in excess of the 1500 iCoke points allocated for responding to the survey. Pursuant to the iCoke Terms of Use, any iCoke points that have not been obtained in a legitimate manner will be removed from your iCoke Points account.

We have set these Terms of Use to ensure that all iCoke members have a fair chance to participate and enjoy the benefits of the iCoke Program.

We have the sole discretion to remove from your account iCoke points that have been obtained in a manner that is contrary to the Terms of Use.

Therefore, all iCoke points gained by completing the Brand Love survey more than once shall be deducted from your account.

Sincerely,

The iCoke Team

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

LEDA-just received the same e-mail and wow did i have a response back for them!! I wrote a very good e-mail back to them saying i don't know what the f they are talking about and how inconsiderate they are being to their customers.

No, i do not have multiple accounts, i mean i see absolutly no reason to have multiple accounts,it makes no sense to me because i do not hardly EVER enter more then 10 pins a week, i do not come across enough coke caps for that. Anyway at the end i told them i would stop buying their products because they are treating everyone like this. I have not checked my account yet but i am assuming they wiped out my points as well. They never even respond when i complain that my pins do not work so i told them that maybe they should pay us our money back for that alone. At the end i also said that coke sucks anyway and pepsi is better,lol.
    Last edited by kris10; Fri, Aug 12th, 2011 at 04:31 PM.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

my account is not wiped out but i'm sad there are not any mcd gcs for redemption i guess the wipeouts are related to the survey abuse. i hope the people who got their account wrongfully closed get it back asap
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I got this same email from them a few minutes ago, minus 1500 points. This whole thing I believe has to do with people abusing the survey. I did it twice, not realizing the 2nd time I did it, it was the same one I did before. I remember someone posting the link to the survey awhile ago stating they could go back again and again and do it multiple times, etc..They probably realized what some people were doing, traced who did this survey multiple times and wiped their accounts. I can see why they are peeved. They are getting pretty cheap though with their 10 pins/week MAX though.

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post

Sincerely,

The iCoke Team

Last edited by Chrissy76; Fri, Aug 12th, 2011 at 04:42 PM.

Trading Score
    187 (100%)

I received this reply back from them

"Thank you for participating in the iCoke Program.

Sincerely,

The iCoke Team"

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Breaking news... I just got this and I DID do the survey twice... maybe they got enough complaints?
    Good afternoon,

Please accept our apologies. The below email was sent to you in error.

Regards,
    iCoke
    Phone: 1-800-868-0968
    Email: [email protected]
    Web Site: www.icoke.ca

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got the 1st email at 4:20pm and the apology email at 4:45 pm. My points were never removed though.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

well - when someone first posted about the survery - I had said it was a bad idea, as well as several other people..... its never nice to abuse a company or anyone for that matter - karma always has a way of catching up......

as for the comment someone made about it "being their own fault for having a glitch in their system"

what about the "honor system?" or honesty in general?? Common sense tells you a survey should only be done once - sure they made an error in trusting their members - but people choose to take advantage of it.... and someone posted it in a public forum, causing dozens of people to loose their accounts and points.

The moral here is, if you know its wrong - dont do it...... doing it just because of an error that LETS you do it - is no different than stealing off a shelf because nobody is looking. I hope this is an eye opener for other "glitches" and "loopholes" that may be tempting.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Got the same email, and then the follow up apology email as well... just logged in and my points are still there!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I also received the e-mail but my points are still there. I only have 1747 points. Not much I did the survey one time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

iCoke has the worst customer service! A few months back now, no matter how many times I tried, I could not enter pins. I got an error code every time I tried. And then sometimes it would tell me it was already entered after I would try again (after getting the error code) but the points weren't there. I wrote them about it. No response. I asked on facebook and they gave me a number to call. Called the number, no one answers, you just have to leave a message. So I left a message. No one ever returned my calls. So I write again. No answer. Call again, no call back. About a month and half later, I finally got an e-mail. And it states, sorry you were having trouble getting into your account, but appears you are able to now. If you have any more questions, please contact us. WTF??? Thanks for taking a month and half to get back to me and then NOT even answering my question. To this day, I have a handful of codes that I was not able to use.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post

as for the comment someone made about it "being their own fault for having a glitch in their system"

what about the "honor system?" or honesty in general?? Common sense tells you a survey should only be done once - sure they made an error in trusting their members - but people choose to take advantage of it.... and someone posted it in a public forum, causing dozens of people to loose their accounts and points.
    It was me who said that it was their own fault but I also said I didnt' realize it was a mistake that I did it twice, not realizing it wasn't a new survey... I think a lot of people did it twice thinking Coke was giving them another chance for 1500 bonus points as they don't often have bonus codes or anything. I think I am pretty honest and I posted this survey because I thought I was helping people, not being dishonest. I am not one of the people who abuse coupons and such to get more free stuff - I don't have time for all that crap! I also got an apologetic email and my points refunded so I think they realized they were in the wrong.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Plus people I don't think the survey thing and the accounts being deleted or wiped out have anything to do with the double survey - I think they did an audit of points in general and made a few decisions regarding more then one account, double surveys and perhaps other things as well... They only took 1500 points for the survey being done twice... and mine was refunded
    Last edited by stressedmuch; Fri, Aug 12th, 2011 at 05:29 PM.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

it was "TheCouponQueen" who origionally posted it - and she had promoted that you could "do it over and over again"

Hey, I recently found a link that gives you 1,500 free points you can use towards iCoke rewards. (This link requires no PINS.) All you have to do is copy and paste the link, answer the short survey and collect your free 1,500 points. AND if you are looking for more points, just exit the site, open another window and enter the link again! There you will be able to complete the survey again and earn more iCoke points! Keep doing this until you reach the amount of points you need to buy that special reward!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Thread Information