User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Price Matched today at Walmart...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    lol we have 2 fridges and the biggest deep freezer out there all are stuffed full. PM'ing nation wide is amazing, walmart is very smart I shop no where else.
    How do you get access to the flyers in other provinces? If I am in BC, can I match a store in Ontario? Can I show them a flyer on my phone?
    dariusz8 and HeatherWake like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveaholicmama View Post
    what do you mean? I go to to the walart at the trainyards and price match even quebec flyers. and how can walmart refuse to pm? I mean that's walmart's policy?!
    Sorry, should have been more specific - they don't allow nation wide price matching, at least the South Keys location. If you have heard different, please let me know! I would love to PM printed flyers from non-local stores. It would also help if I could present some information from HQ or something official about this new policy that so many people have been able to take advantage of.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    How do you get access to the flyers in other provinces? If I am in BC, can I match a store in Ontario? Can I show them a flyer on my phone?
    click on the green "FLYER" Tab at the top of page http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...38844180686110 or you can follow this thread http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/370049-...thread-canada/ for the current weeks hot deals to pm. I have read a few posts about fellow sc members having luck PM'ing nation wide in the Vancouver area... best to do is call your local one and ask(best to ask store manager or front duty manager)... if they say no ask them why other wm are doing this and if they could contact HO about it.... ask them when it be a good day to call back for an update.
    Valerey and HeatherWake like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Me too!! One fridge on main floor, one fridge in basement, and a standup deep freezer in basement. All stuffed.
    Haha! Are all us couponers the same??! I have the same problem

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    click on the green "FLYER" Tab at the top of page http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...38844180686110 or you can follow this thread http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/370049-...thread-canada/ for the current weeks hot deals to pm. I have read a few posts about fellow sc members having luck PM'ing nation wide in the Vancouver area... best to do is call your local one and ask(best to ask store manager or front duty manager)... if they say no ask them why other wm are doing this and if they could contact HO about it.... ask them when it be a good day to call back for an update.
    Thankyou

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Did a lot of price matching/couponing this evening at Walmart. Included in my haul were:

42 bottles of KIK yogurt: $1.00...PM to BONANZA for 6/$1 (50c), used 14 x $1WUB3 coups = $0.16 each!
    18 cans of Febreze spray: $3...PM to NATIONS for 2/$3 ($1.50), used various combos of $3WUB2, $5WUB3 = $0.14 each!
    3 Deep'n'Delicious cakes: $4.97...PM to AL PREMIUM for $1.77, used 3 x $1.00 off = $0.77 each!
    4 pounds Lactantia butter: $3.97...PM to MAXI for $2, used 4 x 0.75c coups = $1.25 each!
    15 packages of Schneiders Country Naturals sliced/shaved deli meats...$5.27, PMed to FARMBOY 5/$5, used 15 x $1 coups = FREE.

So this would have been about $215 if I shopped like a normal joe shmoe...but because we couponers are amazing and after price matching and coupons, I paid only about $17!
    I wish my walmart would let me Pm quantities like 2/$3. They told me if the individual price is not printed they don't pm.
    dariusz8 likes this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Contact WM HO, you can get that straightened out easily... they are supposed to No frills even matches 2/$x.xx now
    Quote Originally Posted by salena View Post
    I wish my walmart would let me Pm quantities like 2/$3. They told me if the individual price is not printed they don't pm.
    salena likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information