User Tag List

Page 228 of 358 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not to mention, why wouldn't you be able to do the survey periodically. OK, not 50 times in one day, but who's to say your answers haven't changed 6 or 12 months down the road. They first released that survey a looooong time ago. Why do they only care about your input when you first sign up and not again later to see if your opinion has changed after a year or so?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    Got the same email, and then the follow up apology email as well... just logged in and my points are still there!
    Same here. The second email said they'd sent the first one to me in error.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    well - when someone first posted about the survery - I had said it was a bad idea, as well as several other people..... its never nice to abuse a company or anyone for that matter - karma always has a way of catching up......

as for the comment someone made about it "being their own fault for having a glitch in their system"

what about the "honor system?" or honesty in general?? Common sense tells you a survey should only be done once - sure they made an error in trusting their members - but people choose to take advantage of it.... and someone posted it in a public forum, causing dozens of people to loose their accounts and points.

The moral here is, if you know its wrong - dont do it...... doing it just because of an error that LETS you do it - is no different than stealing off a shelf because nobody is looking. I hope this is an eye opener for other "glitches" and "loopholes" that may be tempting.
    I totaly agree. That's why I mentioned before that it is something to do with abusing survey. I didn't mean to offend anybody. It was mostly addressed to people who gained rewards by completing survey multiple times.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

because of the mistakes that icoke seem to have made... I think Im going to hold off from entering in any more pins... I dont want to have to fight to get them back!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thank you for participating in the iCoke Program.

It has come to our attention that someone using your account has engaged in activity related to the Brand Love survey in order to accumulate iCoke points in excess of the 1500 iCoke points allocated for responding to the survey. Pursuant to the iCoke Terms of Use, any iCoke points that have not been obtained in a legitimate manner will be removed from your iCoke Points account.

We have set these Terms of Use to ensure that all iCoke members have a fair chance to participate and enjoy the benefits of the iCoke Program.

We have the sole discretion to remove from your account iCoke points that have been obtained in a manner that is contrary to the Terms of Use.

Therefore, all iCoke points gained by completing the Brand Love survey more than once shall be deducted from your account.

Sincerely,

The iCoke Team

I also got this e-mail today then another saying the sent it to be by error and all my points are this there! Thank goodness! Still haven't heard from them about where my GC's are!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the first e-mail as well, but honestly, I don't even know how much I had in the first place haha, so who knows if they actually took anything. I remember doing the survey twice, but I figured it might have been a new one, too. D:

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I also got this letter and I only actually took the survey once and I wrote them back that this should be looked at. I also pointed out that I have placed orders for 5 McDonalds GC's that have not been sent out yet since beginning of June. This household goes through 2 Lt's of coke a day so I cannot even put all pins in as I always have 4 extra a week that cannot be claimed. I will post my response if they send one!!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Yeah!! just logged in and my points are back!! So happy!! Thought I was going to have to go through emails and phone calls to get my points back. Thanks coke!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The company's own system glitches makes me feel cheated and disappointed

Last month their webpage shows clearly if someone register an account would get 1500 bonus points ,then I registered another account using my computer for bf, but the system never give his account the bonus points they promised on their own homepage. Then today I found his account is cancelled.

At that time of the registration of his account, their's no any limitation of per account per address. Since anyone can have their own facebook account , why can't icoke account?

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

It looks like they cancelled any account that was created from the same ip address... Seems that way anyways. I created an account for my mother, (who is from a different era and is completely computer illiterate) from my computer. She collects icoke pins just as much as I do and I entered them for her every week from my computer. She lives 45 minutes away at a different address for petes sake!!! I still have not got word from coke as to whether or not they are going to open her account.

According to the canned email that they sent me twice it looks like they have associated her account with mine for some reason so it must be that they were able to track it by ip address?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

As of right now, my account and my DH is still active.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

This morning I checked my account to notice that I had 1581 points. Just a couple days ago when I was on, I had over 150,000.

I only did the survey once and only once, so I felt really cheated when I saw that they were all taken from me this morning.

I was busy at the time so I didn't bother to do anything about it.
    Anyways I just got a chance to log back in and to my surprise I was staring at my original total of 161,000 points again. I guess they accidentally erased points from accounts they didn't intend to.

Trading Score
    170 (100%)

YAY my points are back too

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    This morning I checked my account to notice that I had 1581 points. Just a couple days ago when I was on, I had over 150,000.

I only did the survey once and only once, so I felt really cheated when I saw that they were all taken from me this morning.

I was busy at the time so I didn't bother to do anything about it.
    Anyways I just got a chance to log back in and to my surprise I was staring at my original total of 161,000 points again. I guess they accidentally erased points from accounts they didn't intend to.
    check your email, my point got deducted as well saying i abused their surveys

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by robertle View Post
    check your email, my point got deducted as well saying i abused their surveys
    I didnt receive any emails from them

Thread Information