User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Target 70% & 75% Off Christmas Items

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just got back from Target where they had dropped most (could be all) of their Christmas stuff down to 70% off, I picked up a bunch of different items my favorite being vintage look round clear exterior bulbs that I want to put around my deck and patio for summer they were regular $15 on for $4.5. Then we went to RCSS all their Christmas stuff was on for 75% off and it was going fast. So if you need(want) anything best to check your store soon. Chocolate and ift baskets seem to be reduced but not to these low prices yet.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Target
    avoncallingu, Ciel, Decaf and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

target at hill crest mall today stil has tons of christmas stuff all at 70% off! I really meant TONS, almost full selections I would say. but the gift packs and candies at still 50% off. I saw staff still busy all going around putting up clearance sticks on holiday stuff.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got a bunch of the Christmas Hello Kitty items at Target. They are 70% off and would make great loot bags for birthday parties or Easter gifts of stocking stuffers for next year
    Start your savings with Ing direct orange key: 14063041S1

Have you tried swagbucks? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sciotti

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought a bunch of stuff yesterday at 70%. I wonder if they will mark it down lower in the coming days. Our store had tons and tons of stuff left still.
    avoncallingu likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

brampton target still full. maybe we could update when prices get lower as nothing was moving @ 70% when i was there yesterday.
    avoncallingu likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady84 View Post
    brampton target still full. maybe we could update when prices get lower as nothing was moving @ 70% when i was there yesterday.

I accidently knocked a 70% sign and on the reverse was a 90% off... imagine that?!? Crossing my fingers, lol!
    torontogal12, maiyuu, Cata and 1 others like this.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mulveyteach View Post
    I accidently knocked a 70% sign and on the reverse was a 90% off... imagine that?!? Crossing my fingers, lol!
    90% off was what I got on Boxing Day from 6am to 11am. It went to 70% after that.
    Decaf likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    90% off was what I got on Boxing Day from 6am to 11am. It went to 70% after that.
    my store was 50%off on boxing day morning

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just back from target, got some of the hello kitty stuff for $.30. and Christmas 70% off. Got a huge roll of white christmas lights -400 bulbs for $14.99. Going to have a super duper lighted christmas tree next year, bought some gift bags, a few ornaments to freshen up outdoor wreath, tissue paper, christmas stocking stuffers,stockings, bows, boxes, wrap etc. The wrap I bought today was really generic and didn't look at all like Christmas paper so I can use it all year round. yahoo...I love target clearance. Can't wait until it goes to 90% might have do round 3 .LOL though my husband is starting to sigh when I come home with a trunk full of stuff from Target. Good thing I bought 4 large storage totes before christmas for $1.50 to store it all in

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My fingers are crossed that they will go down to 90% off by Fri.
    scbpooh, Autumn7 and acosta like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i haven't been to our Target yet.. and something tells me I REALLY need to stay away LOL
    Autumn7, acosta and Cata like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I stoped at Target today.....and wow! They had sooooo much christmas stuff! It literally looked as if christmas was weeks away still! I'm talking like 5-7 aisles neatly packed with x-mas stuff...plus all kinds of other displays. Odd, but awesome, and very fun to look through cause I didnt get a chance to browse around much there before the holidays
    Cata likes this.
    LOVE to trade

Try TreasureTrooper and receive a free $5 sign-up bonus

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome! Thanks for posting. I went yesterday & got a tree skirt for 70% off, also a felt advent calendar for $3 & tons of hello kitty stuff from the dollar aisle for $0.30. They had activity packs, headbands, socks. Going back tomorrow to stock up for next year :D

Edit: also, I didn't check if there were any left at my local target yesterday but last week I got elf on the shelf for $16.49. It was marked down to $23.99 from $32.99 & then had an additional discount at the register.
    Last edited by oiseau_j; Wed, Jan 1st, 2014 at 03:47 PM.
    acosta likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Speaking of light bulbs-once stores run out of 75W and 100W incandescent bulbs, you're stuck looking at CFL or LED bulbs this year. If you find what you need, stock up.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Made it to Target today, all X-mas stuff 70% off, candies and chocolate are only 50% off. I got a Queen size flannel sheet set for $18 It feel so soft, don't know about the quality after washing but they are thick and soft now.

I wonder if the price drop further will they adjust the price?

I think Target won this round, I went to WM on the 28th and today, all their X-mas stuff still 50% off and selection is awful so I didn't buy anything.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information