User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: Okay, 90% off Christmas Clearance at Target has GOT to be coming!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

When I was shopping this morning (at 9am) my store was starting to pull all Christmas items for liquidation. They had at least 15 employees in the aisle and were taking carts to the back. I was talking to a few girls and they said to "grab anything you want now". lol. I loaded up and got what I could!

So, if you haven't been and you want to, make sure to check your store (see that they still have items) and get in quickly! Not sure when other stores will be pulling items like mine.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Tue, Jan 7th, 2014 at 03:53 PM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So jealous of all your xmas loot! I love this thread haha
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

thanks to you all i rarely go to target but was in the same plaza today and decided to go in....spent $49 after tax bought tons of ornaments, gift bags, treat bags, bows, boxed christmas cards for like 70 cents lol, ornaments like hot wheels, running shoes, mickey mouse, etc etc for 60 or 70 cents each...thank you! i am all set for next year now

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went back to Target this afternoon to grab a few more things and they've definitely sold a lot since yesterday morning! At least 1/4 of the Christmas items have been cleared out.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just got back from Target in Waterdown, Ontario and there were still a few aisles left of Christmas goods. They had wrapping paper, bows, tags, shirt boxes, bags, ribbons, stockings, tree skirts, lights, ornaments, paper plates, etc. all at 90% off!!! I picked up 2 tree skirts (original price $35.00 got them for $3.50), wrapping paper 90 ft. of foil wrap rolls (originally $9.00 on sale for $0.90), wrapping paper 180 ft. rolls for $0.50, wrapping paper packs (included 3 or 4 rolls of paper, tags, and ribbon originally $9.00 on sale for $0.90), shirt boxes (were originally $2.50 for $0.25 mostly 2pks.), 30 bows in a bag for $0.50, and gift bags ranging from $0.10 - $0.74, OMG!! In total, I purchased 51 items for $31.01! The store wasn't busy, but there were probably 6-8 people there when I got there filling up their carts!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I've been at least three times, two different stores.

HUGE savings!! I need to REFRAIN from going again. I haven't been spending a lot (maybe $50-100 - haha), just a lot of stuff that needs space to be stored (which I don't have).

My best deals were definitely in the bakeware department (metal tart tins for $0.44; 18 Wilton cookie cutters under $0.50; traveling cake container & metal bunt pan for $1.15 etc. etc.); and Elf on the Shelf ($3.29 each for Elf, book and DVD set).

I am also loving the white tissue paper packs being $0.30. Clearly can be used for all occasions.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, that is an AMAZING deal for elf on the shelf!^ I was so happy to find him on clearance for $16.50 but yours wins all the deals, acosta :D
    I hope they aren't putting anything away yet as I'm heading in tomorrow for some notebooks & will stop by the christmas section to see what else catches my eye ^_^ I really shouldn't.. but these deals, ah!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got Elf too for $3.29. It was the last one! I am so happy!

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    I've been at least three times, two different stores.

HUGE savings!! I need to REFRAIN from going again. I haven't been spending a lot (maybe $50-100 - haha), just a lot of stuff that needs space to be stored (which I don't have).

My best deals were definitely in the bakeware department (metal tart tins for $0.44; 18 Wilton cookie cutters under $0.50; traveling cake container & metal bunt pan for $1.15 etc. etc.); and Elf on the Shelf ($3.29 each for Elf, book and DVD set).

I am also loving the white tissue paper packs being $0.30. Clearly can be used for all occasions.
    Start your savings with Ing direct orange key: 14063041S1

Have you tried swagbucks? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sciotti

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've been twice and thinking i need to go again. I called before I went to confirm that it was 90% off. Once I got there there was some confusion because some 70% off signs were still up. Listed to the staff and manager talk on the walks and they came to the conclusion that everything was going to be 90% off and that prices would be overridden at the front. My issue was that something were already marked down and showed a yellow/red tag with a price and the girl at the cash didn't know if that was the original price or an already discounted price. We ended up compromising on some of the items that didn't come up at the 90% off like a Starbucks pre made basket (2.25), boxed up assorted Kindereggs with stuffed moose (.99), Godiva Assorted Truffles (1.50). Other than that I make the DecoMesh wreaths and sold quite a few this year. I ended up getting a bunch of balls and ribbon for next years wreaths. Nothing like $45 dollars worth of pretty bright balls for $4.50 and 100 yards of wired ribbon for $1. Should increase profit margin significantly.
    scbpooh likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abrewer View Post
    I've been twice and thinking i need to go again. I called before I went to confirm that it was 90% off. Once I got there there was some confusion because some 70% off signs were still up. Listed to the staff and manager talk on the walks and they came to the conclusion that everything was going to be 90% off and that prices would be overridden at the front. My issue was that something were already marked down and showed a yellow/red tag with a price and the girl at the cash didn't know if that was the original price or an already discounted price. We ended up compromising on some of the items that didn't come up at the 90% off like a Starbucks pre made basket (2.25), boxed up assorted Kindereggs with stuffed moose (.99), Godiva Assorted Truffles (1.50). Other than that I make the DecoMesh wreaths and sold quite a few this year. I ended up getting a bunch of balls and ribbon for next years wreaths. Nothing like $45 dollars worth of pretty bright balls for $4.50 and 100 yards of wired ribbon for $1. Should increase profit margin significantly.
    I think it all depends on your cashier.
    One location I went to, the cashier said she was told that if it already had the red clearance sticker on it, and it scanned at that price, then it wasn't further reduced. She said a lot of the Christmas bags that are found near the stationary aren't Target owned (their brand) and therefore she was told she could not override the price to 90% off. Only Target stuff they could override to 90% off if it wasn't already in the system.

I still bought the stuff. Went to a different location and got $15 back as the customer service agent said she was wrong.

I bought a lot of red ticketed clearance items in bakeware (Christmas themed) and was given the 90% off. It all depends on the cashier and or the location.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I managed to get lots of great deals, at my store but all the Nordicwear and Wilton Christmas things are just at half price. A little jealous of people getting it at 90%!!!I think I will check back tomorrow and see if it is further reduced.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I forgot to mention, I got the Elf on the Shelf DVD for $3.48! My daughter says he's much cuter than the dolls which totally creeps her out! We have the Funko PoP Elf who is way cuter!
    kk008 and acosta like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the bakewares, and some other christmas stuff are only 50% off, there were different signs at isles, some are 50% and some are 90% and they scanned at the right discounted amount. i scanned the santa mugs & plate set reg. $25, now $12.50, so only 50% off, the plastic sippy cups are also 50%, and lisensed 3pc glass cups are also marked with clearance sticker for $14.99(50% off). the holiday food isle I think I saw a 50% off sign, but did not price check anything, since it was pretty empty already. i m going to wait for another week or so, i m pretty sure the rest of the stuff will eventually by 90% off.....

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

I was able to make it to target today, I got a ton of amazing deals!! New oven mitts $.30, daily planners $.10 hello kitty stuff $.10. I spent two hours in the store and spent less than $11 for 46 items!!
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really hope the "winter" kitchen items (cookie jars, cups, cookie cutters, rugs, etc.) go to at least 70% off. There's so much that I want to buy, but I'd like to get it at a better discount than 50% off.

If anyone sees these items go down to 70% or 90% off, I'd appreciate if you posted and let us know!
    acosta likes this.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information