User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: I hate when my favourite products get discontinued :(

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

As a fellow curly hair girl I feel your pain. My hair has a tendency to turn into a giant puff of frizz. I have tried for many years to find something that works and the best thing is john frieda frizz ease hair serum. It is so d@mn expensive though! so I mix and use cheaper stuff with the frizz ease. I don't know what would happen if it was discontinued.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Elaine from Seinfeld, when the Today sponge was discontinued...

http://www.criticalcommons.org/Membe...orthy.mp4/view
    Natalka, r0c0upons, emg and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it's been years i still remember it and loved it... when sidekicks made a risotto rice.. it was wonderful i LOVED IT the rice was in a seperate packaging from the flavoring it had pieces of carrots in it.. and they discontinued it.. then.. about a year later they changed their regular sidekicks rice into the 7 minute rice (they eliminated the regular 20 min cook stuff) and when they did that they changed the chicken stock powder to the same stuff they use in lipton soups they call it the same product but it's a completely different taste
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I feel your pain. I especially hate it when it's a product that you've used for years and there really isn't any replacements for it. The worst is when stuff is specifically marked at "limited time" and you know you won't be able to enjoy it for much longer LOL. I used to loveeeeee the berries and creme starbursts and was devastated when they stopped producing them. Same goes for Sprite remix. I still haven't fully recovered from the loss of these two products

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I don't like when this type of thing happens, either.

Found this product, though - on the well site - if it's the right one

http://well.ca/products/garnier-fruc...ray_51375.html

Check out Walmart, too

http://www.walmart.ca/search/garnier...%20spray%20gel
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Jan 6th, 2014 at 06:37 AM.
    Shwa Girl and torontogal12 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

There was a secret deodorant that I could only buy in the USA when I was a teenager. I would buy enough to get me to the next year. Sadly it was discontinued after two summers As a teenager it was the only deo that could stop the insane amount of sweat I had! lol, happy I grew out of that. After years of trial and error I have finally found an amazing shampoo to degrease my hair from Lush, I am praying that it doesnt get discontinued especially since it has a short shelf life because of the fresh ingredients used and I would not be able to stock up.
    Angela273 and torontogal12 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I don't like when this type of thing happens, either.

Found this product, though - on the well site - if it's the right one

http://well.ca/products/garnier-fruc...ray_51375.html

Check out Walmart, too

http://www.walmart.ca/search/garnier...%20spray%20gel
    Well that threw me for a loop! I can't believe I didn't think to check the Walmart website, and that was probably the only store that I didn't check. Seems it is still around! But now I have 5 bottles of Tresemme spray gel because they were on sale and I had coupons weird that the image shows "new" on the bottle. I wonder if they recently changed it or renamed it, and that was why the other stores didn't have any.
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I really miss Watermelon Crystal Light, Beep, Strawberry Banana Cheerios, Malkins jams ( can buy them in the US under the "Canada's" label, but it sucks having to go to the US to buy a Canadian product!), and although I know it isn't a product, but I REALLY miss Fudruckers! We had one here when I was a kid and I miss it so much.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Ooo I also miss Pepsi Twist and Crispy M&M's! Also, when I was a kid I used to eat something that I feel like was called "yogurt gelatin" but I'm not sure. It was like jello, but creamy-coloured and opaque. I wouldn't eat them now if they still existed, but I remember being very disappointed when they stopped selling them then. I'm also not sure if they were sold in Canada or not, because I know my mom often shopped (and still does!) in the US for groceries. Sometimes I actually wonder if I made these up lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I miss a bronzing powder that was cheap. It was made by Caboodles and the color is Tahiti. It had light shimmer, natural bronze color. Under $8.00. I haven't seen it for years, maybe the brand has been discontinued. Wish they would bring it back!
    r0c0upons likes this.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

this! I really miss This Burger!

Name:  mcdlt trans.jpg
Views: 7896
Size:  25.4 KB

Man...it was my favourite!
    Natalka and r0c0upons like this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I love how this thread turned into a throwback / memory thread LOL

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I like this thread! There was a Starbucks VIA ready brew that is vanilla flavour, and my sister had a favorite Nivea daytime cream that she liked cause it was softer for her and more affordable than the higher end brands like Vichy and Biotherm.

I also miss buying cans of vanilla-flavoured coke! (Do you see a pattern with me? LOL) So normally I add that flavour into my drink when I go to the movies and they use those huge coke machines with a lot of varieties in it.
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

McPizza!!!!!!!!

EDIT It's not coming back http://yourquestions.mcdonalds.ca/questions/4137
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Jan 6th, 2014 at 04:10 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Ooo I also miss Pepsi Twist and Crispy M&M's! Also, when I was a kid I used to eat something that I feel like was called "yogurt gelatin" but I'm not sure. It was like jello, but creamy-coloured and opaque. I wouldn't eat them now if they still existed, but I remember being very disappointed when they stopped selling them then. I'm also not sure if they were sold in Canada or not, because I know my mom often shopped (and still does!) in the US for groceries. Sometimes I actually wonder if I made these up lol

Did it taste like yogurt or just creamy jello? You can make your own by using evaporated milk or cool whip

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information