• 1 Post By Big Grammy
  • 1 Post By janetta
  • 1 Post By MillieH
  • 1 Post By blythwood

Thread: None left for me - one coupon per person

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Am I the only one that thinks there is a reason why my .75 coupon for a reach toothbrush and my $3 coupon for Motrin says - Limit one coupon per person? I couldn't get either today at Shoppers or Walmart. Oh yes, it's a great deal, and oh yes that cashier - didn't read the fine print, or yes the store you went to decided to allow more than "one per person" - but is this really proper coupon etiquette?
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart
    Decaf likes this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

it happens. it sucks, but it happens
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Try a different store- sometimes items are sold out due to multiple people getting in on the deal and it's not just a single person who clears the shelf.

I hope you end up getting what you're looking for!
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Going to the store just to get 4$ in savings isn't worth the cost of going, unless you are close enough to walk. It's also best to go at the beginning of a sale if its a great deal. I'm sorry you missed out on the deal. Keep in mind, you can ask for a raincheck and quite a few stores do price match. Maybe someone liked getting toothbrushes for .75 or motrin on sale and bought them without coupons.. I don't know of etiquette rules for purchases done without coupons.

I notice you are new to the board, I hope you find it as great as I do. I wish you better success finding the next deals you try to track down.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Grammy View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks there is a reason why my .75 coupon for a reach toothbrush and my $3 coupon for Motrin says - Limit one coupon per person? I couldn't get either today at Shoppers or Walmart. Oh yes, it's a great deal, and oh yes that cashier - didn't read the fine print, or yes the store you went to decided to allow more than "one per person" - but is this really proper coupon etiquette?
    Yes, and then they sometimes come on here in the brag section with, "look at my hundred toothbrushes or my hundred and fifty candles" and other readers write, way to go....I don't quite understand it.
    shopperwho likes this.

Thread Information