User Tag List

Page 105 of 536 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Got a Bionair 1500 watt space heater infrared reg. $79.99 sale $39.99

Window ice scraper $1.49

Artciguard windshield cover $4.99 reg. $9.99
    Awesome.
    You are prepared for winter, at a fraction of the cost!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ice melter was 7.99 down to 3.99 but I didn't get any yet at that price.
    Shwa Girl and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Just got back from maple ridge store. Found 2 glue sticks for .30, nude nursing bra 5.99 (reg 19.99, this was the only color scanning at that price)

My best purchase was a new make up case and a larger travel case (I had been eyeing these for a few months, since my current one is busting at the seams thanks to all the physician formula rebate free makeup) They were tagged at 50%, but scanned in at 70%. Large reg 18.98 paid 5.69, small 14.98 paid 4.49
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Cesar softie and regular dog treats now $0.89 plus there in a $2.00 from the recent smart source so free if you can find them hope this isn't a repost
    Last edited by FreeIsMyFavourite; Fri, Mar 28th, 2014 at 07:24 PM.
    Shwa Girl and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Picked up some a huge box of milk bones for my mom's dog for $2, random other treats for $0.50-$1.00 and rawhide bones $0.89-$2.00 depending on the size. Whiskas soft food (the purple tray) was $0.20. Great sales for furry babes .
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOO! Y'know, if your location still has some on the shelf and they have been further reduced (the markdown schedule from store to store is a mystery to me), you could buy them at the reduced price and return what you've just purchased with your higher priced receipt. Target does returns on clearance items!
    Yup! I was there yesterday and brought my receipt and wouldn't you know the Target employees were all over the craft aisles cleaning off the shelves - boo!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeIsMyFavourite View Post
    Cesar softie and regular dog treats now $0.89 plus there in a $2.00 from the recent smart source so free if you can find them hope this isn't a repost
    Thank you! I have been waiting for those to be marked down.
    Is it a specific flavor or bag or anything? Thanks.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oiseau_j View Post
    Your store does it? Lucky! My store refused & the girl looked at me like I was crazy to even think of being so greedy as to adjust clearance
    All you have to do is return and ask to repurchase. Technically they can't stop you from returning or repurchasing something. You have that right.

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCouponCrazy View Post
    Thank you! I have been waiting for those to be marked down.
    Is it a specific flavor or bag or anything? Thanks.
    I price checked only the softie filet mignon and the regular grilled chicken both scanned $0.89 they had clearance stickers on them previously and they had been ripped off
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJOEwackIM View Post
    All you have to do is return and ask to repurchase. Technically they can't stop you from returning or repurchasing something. You have that right.
    I had one location that told me if I m going to refund the item, it will have to be held in the back for some time before they will restock the item back on shelf, and I won't be able to buy it back until it gets restock again....that was 1 out of 4 targets that I been to said that.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I had an associate tell me that I could still get a price adjustment even if they were out of the product, as long as it was within 10 days and the item wasn't removed from the system. I don't think they are removed from the system right when they're pulled from shelves, because I once saw a group of carts full of pulled clearance items sitting in the same spot between cash registers for a few days before anything was done with them. Of course YMMV but it never hurts to ask.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I had an associate tell me that I could still get a price adjustment even if they were out of the product, as long as it was within 10 days and the item wasn't removed from the system. I don't think they are removed from the system right when they're pulled from shelves, because I once saw a group of carts full of pulled clearance items sitting in the same spot between cash registers for a few days before anything was done with them. Of course YMMV but it never hurts to ask.
    I was told that they wouldn't do the PA for clearance items.

Once I got the PA at clearance items was I found the same product with the lower price in the store and brought it to the customer service. If they didn't do the PA, I would buy them and returned the old one. So they did the PA.

As someone said earlier, they would hold back the item you just returned for a couple of days before put them out again. So I will do the PA manually, by buying the new one and returning the old one.....
    anisa, Anna Michele and sun_shine like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJOEwackIM View Post
    Yes they can. You can repurchase it if there is another one on the floor, but not the one you just returned.

Anyhoo, can we keep this to a discussion of what is on clearance please. Stores all have policies, and certain locations may be lenient with those policies. Thanks guys
    Last edited by annedougherty; Sat, Mar 29th, 2014 at 03:37 PM.
    DianneS likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I found these Cesar dog treats, on clearance for $0.89, regular $2.99. In this weeks smartsource there was a coupon for $2 off a bag. I got 13 bags and she applies the full value of the coupons, I had 8 coupons so overage was applied to other items

\
    }
    Last edited by terrarankin; Sat, Mar 29th, 2014 at 04:37 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

A new Target is opening ( former Zellers stores ) 15 mins from my house ..my current one is 40 mins away , so a bit far off ..not worth it for me to go there, unless I am in that area..waste of gas & time ..will go to the 15 min one when it opens ..not sure if they will have clearance deals if its a new store

Page 105 of 536 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast

Thread Information