User Tag List

Page 132 of 536 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    The sign says 70% off and right below, it says price will be reduced at the cash. What does this mean?
    The price is already scanned at the lower price. Do you get a further 70% off or do you pay whatever it scans at?
    It means THAT clearance is NOT ticketed, primarily because it would take forever obviously. Therefore, it is reduced by 70% off the regular price at the cash. There is no further % off a % off...ever.
    anisa and bmc like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Discount heaven at my Target and the next row over was all chocolate at 70% off

Wow that is an amazing amount of Easter clearance. I don't think my store had that much stuff at regular price! ...soooo...is your store way overstocked or does no one (other than you. LOL) shop there. So I think we will be seeing another big 90% off crazy clearance brag in the next couple of days....is the school ready? LOL. Happy Clearance Shopping!
    Patty Smyth, majormom, bmc and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Wow that is an amazing amount of Easter clearance. I don't think my store had that much stuff at regular price! ...soooo...is your store way overstocked or does no one (other than you. LOL) shop there. So I think we will be seeing another big 90% off crazy clearance brag in the next couple of days....is the school ready? LOL. Happy Clearance Shopping!

Actually I went to see the principal today because this stuff is more specific and they really don't use too much of it but he did give me ideas I can't buy too much because there is the issue of space availability. He took me to the storage room and said "this is all you " lol So it will not be a "huge" brag but I will post it once it goes to 90% I am off
    anisa, scbpooh, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

But secretly I would love to buy them all of it but I won't. He did give me hints about other stuff they need so I will have my eyes peeled for that stuff. (more along the lines of extra school supplies for needy kids)
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Thu, Apr 24th, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
    anisa, Minou, majormom and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I was waiting for 90% off at Valentine's day but they packed it all up after 70% off, not sure if they'll do the same for Easter...
    Ciel likes this.
    Pretty please with sugar on top, can you use my Swagbucks referral?
    swagbucks.com/refer/jaxflower

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i got some of the babybel gouda the other day, so i'm happy! and I thought I would never use the babybel coupons i had in my binder :p

rant (sorry, off topic i know!)
    and to the blog posts, i'm sick of the posts that are obviously written by the same person but under different names
    end rant

off to Target I go today! I've had a non-target break of about 3 months because i was traveling, and lately i haven't had a car at my disposal. i've got the car for about 3-4 days this week, woohoo!
    Patty Smyth and Ciel like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I love that patty!!!! (I don't know how to quote in my replies lol) but my son is 1 and I'm totally leading by your example <3 I used my stay free buy 2 save $5 last week and found soya sauce for $.98 at loblaws so I donated a few it felt so great. And I'm excited to add dog good I found cheap and diapers to our annual food drive at work! I'm getting better at this coupon thing

ok ok it hijack over!

Im STILL waiting for the circo hooded towels to go to 70%!!!!! Like a month now! Let's get real! Lol!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I also found ziploc baggies first clearance $1.40 I'm biting at the bit for them to get lower!!!!! I HATE the waiting game lol
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I found a lot of bathroom stuff on clearance including organizers for the vanity, clear plastic with sections. It l rang though at less than the sticker too, bonus as we just reno'd the bathroom
    Patty Smyth, Ciel, bmc and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

My moms checking the towel prices today for me!!! I'm back to work Monday :'( sad panda

99% sad I'll miss my boy 1% sad I'll have to go to targets anonymous since I'll be going through withdrawal
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Discount heaven at my Target and the next row over was all chocolate at 70% off

Oh wow that's awesome!! When I went to my local store day before yesterday the Easter stuff was only 50% off, and all the choclate was cleared off the shelves only found a few Cadbury creme eggs at half price near the registers...
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

now I wonder if I go at 70% off or wait.... 90% sounds good but will it happen?... questions questions..... lol
    Ciel likes this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    My moms checking the towel prices today for me!!! I'm back to work Monday :'( sad panda

99% sad I'll miss my boy 1% sad I'll have to go to targets anonymous since I'll be going through withdrawal
    Haha target anonymous I could take Part on it too
    Patty Smyth, Ciel, samm07 and 1 others like this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

bmc
    Female
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hear 90% off only applies for seasonal and holiday stuff - Ie: Christmas , St Patty, Valentines and etccc so 90% off Easter shouldn't be far along!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

All the Easter stuff has been put away at my store. Would love to have Patty's store here!

Page 132 of 536 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast

Thread Information