User Tag List

Page 21 of 536 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

  1. #301
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,406
    Likes Received
    15269
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    My email account's been hacked so I can't get pics off my phone right now but...

    I got a Playskool Gloworm for $7. On clearance for $10, and used $3 printable Target coupon.

    Reg price at Walmart is $15.

    Reg price at Toys R Us is $22

    This baby shower gift I'm working on will be on FIRE.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  2. #302
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,795
    Likes Received
    2670
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sixballoons View Post
    Forgot to mention in my previous post, also found some girls' Minnie Mouse accessories marked as follows:

    Toque with Pom Poms like the mouse ears $3
    Earmuffs, super cute with a sequinned Minnie Mouse design $2.40
    Mittens with bows/pompoms on them $2 IIRC (I left it behind as there was a snag on it)

    Strange thing is that the barcodes would not scan/read at the self-scanners, and the cashier had to use the scan-gun to get the price as her regular counter-scanner would not pick it up. In fact, when checking prices on items, I noticed a lot of items' barcodes could not be scanned.

    I remembered when I bought the Kernels Popcorn, it scanned on the cashier's counter and self-scanner as $3.99. I asked if it should be part of the 90% off clearance (as an employee working in the store had scanned it on her gun and told me it was). She checked on her scanner gun, and it gave her that additional information.

    So I think there is merit in asking about the prices sometimes, because I believe some items get reduced at the till, but the information comes up on the scan guns rather than their typical cashier scanner...
    Did anyone else notice this?
    When Black Diamond cheese was on sale it scanned cheaper on the scanning gun than the cash register and price checker.

  3. #303
    Senior Canuck saveaholicmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    gatineau, qc
    Posts
    778
    Likes Received
    685
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)



    jan 28 gatineau location
    I got some awesome deals i am super pumped about!
    olay body wash 2.10$ + 3.00$ wub 2 + 1.00$ target (the cashiers never do the math, thats 2.50 ch bottle so they always give me the overage)
    basmati rice (almost 1lb) 1.18$
    tetley tea roobis (my favorite!) 40ct 2.99$
    tetley herbal 20ct 1.67$ + 0.75$ coupon = 0.92$
    tetley orange pecko 72 ct 2.25 + 0.75$ coupon in the box :D
    covergirl smoothies 2.50$ + 2.00$ coupon + 1.00$ manufacture coupon (scope one!) x5 free
    french's mustard 500ml 0.74$ x2
    bull's eye 0.60$ x2
    pie filling 1.89
    dove body wash 2.09
    couldn't find the lysol at my location
    Last edited by saveaholicmama; Fri, Jan 31st, 2014 at 08:29 AM.

  4. #304
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7568
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    oh, so you have to rely on the cashier inputting the most recent clearance sticker? will have to watch the cash closely then.
    Quote Originally Posted by sixballoons View Post
    Forgot to mention in my previous post, also found some girls' Minnie Mouse accessories marked as follows:

    Toque with Pom Poms like the mouse ears $3
    Earmuffs, super cute with a sequinned Minnie Mouse design $2.40
    Mittens with bows/pompoms on them $2 IIRC (I left it behind as there was a snag on it)

    Strange thing is that the barcodes would not scan/read at the self-scanners, and the cashier had to use the scan-gun to get the price as her regular counter-scanner would not pick it up. In fact, when checking prices on items, I noticed a lot of items' barcodes could not be scanned.

    I remembered when I bought the Kernels Popcorn, it scanned on the cashier's counter and self-scanner as $3.99. I asked if it should be part of the 90% off clearance (as an employee working in the store had scanned it on her gun and told me it was). She checked on her scanner gun, and it gave her that additional information.

    So I think there is merit in asking about the prices sometimes, because I believe some items get reduced at the till, but the information comes up on the scan guns rather than their typical cashier scanner...

    Did anyone else notice this?

  5. #305
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    33
    Likes Received
    65
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    So thankful for the information in this thread! Thanks to you guys I was able to get shoes for my kids, 3 pairs, and a tube of Doc McStuffins temp tattoos for just over $22.

    At the Kitchener Location I saw the fisher price little people disney princess castle on for $17.99
    Terrific deal but I don't have any little girls that I'll need to buy for. but if anyone else does you could keep your eyes out for the toy clearance section.

  6. #306
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    gta
    Posts
    506
    Likes Received
    118
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Girl's pjs are $5!

  7. #307
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    49
    Likes Received
    96
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Mens dress shirts $5 reg $27.99
    Snickers chocolate bar with almonds .41 cents Reg. $1.59
    Robin hood white flour 5KG $2.69 Reg. $8.99


    Both the Snickers and flour rang in at regular price but has clearance stickers on them. Had no problem getting adjustments at the cash.

  8. #308
    CaLoonie mumlovesadeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    121
    Likes Received
    14
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by soccergirl21 View Post
    Mens dress shirts $5 reg $27.99
    Snickers chocolate bar with almonds .41 cents Reg. $1.59
    Robin hood white flour 5KG $2.69 Reg. $8.99


    Both the Snickers and flour rang in at regular price but has clearance stickers on them. Had no problem getting adjustments at the cash.
    Which location was the flour on sale?

  9. #309
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Markham, ON
    Posts
    59
    Likes Received
    37
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Quote Originally Posted by soccergirl21 View Post
    Mens dress shirts $5 reg $27.99
    Snickers chocolate bar with almonds .41 cents Reg. $1.59
    Robin hood white flour 5KG $2.69 Reg. $8.99


    Both the Snickers and flour rang in at regular price but has clearance stickers on them. Had no problem getting adjustments at the cash.
    Aren't you supposed to get them for free because of the Scanning Code of Practice?

  10. #310
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Okanagan
    Posts
    1,028
    Likes Received
    1373
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Purex TP 3.99 ( double size pk), Royal TP 3.99-(9.99 24 pk), Scott Towels 4.44 (6 pk) Located at the back of the aisle all had clearance stickers on them. Bounty select a size 1.99 2 roll pkg. Also got a good deal on Pantene hair spray- sale price 4.99 -1.00 Target coup, -1.00 PG coup, buy 3 get 5.00 Target GC, pretty inexpensive hair spray (works out to 1.32ea.) and it's really good quality. my store had bonus size cans in the high humidity super hold.

  11. #311
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    166
    Likes Received
    17
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by chimichangga View Post
    Aren't you supposed to get them for free because of the Scanning Code of Practice?
    I am pretty sure Target doesnt follow SCOP.
    Last edited by BellaGurl; Thu, Jan 30th, 2014 at 04:24 PM.
    ishyx0x and sam786 like this.

  12. #312
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Okanagan
    Posts
    1,028
    Likes Received
    1373
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    No they do not participate in SCOP.
    sam786 likes this.

  13. #313
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    5,922
    Likes Received
    10862
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    No they do not participate in SCOP.
    Boo
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

  14. #314
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,216
    Likes Received
    21140
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by chimichangga View Post
    Aren't you supposed to get them for free because of the Scanning Code of Practice?
    As others mentioned, Target does not follow SCOP (except in Quebec where it is the law) but SCOP applies to non-ticketed items so red stickers never apply
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  15. #315
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,043
    Likes Received
    13928
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    "The code does not include pharmacy related products or price-ticketed items (ex. markdowns, 50% off tickets or red ticket items for quick sales)."

    Even if they did participate, clearance ticketed items do not apply Their non ticketed clearance would not apply either as it is signed as a percentage off.
    FallenPixels likes this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


Page 21 of 536 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •