User Tag List

Page 249 of 536 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    They are though It also says in their terms you can't pm and use a coupon and a Target coupon which many people do
    They really shouldn't be, it's cashiers that don't know the policy well. This is one of those cases that makes me cringe for fear that Target will stop issuing exclusive coupons.
    hijinx25 and luckbealady like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

It isn't that the cashiers don't know the policy. Supervisors and managers allow for pm plus target coupons in many stores. Target has been struggling and in their efforts some stores are going the extra mile. If it comes down the chain of command I have no trouble getting the deal. If your store normally doesn't allow it I have a basic rule... I try to correct the cashier and explain twice... if they still insist upon giving me a better deal I take it. They will remember later that I did try and they insisted. I will not fight to the point of cheesing them off to pay more.
    anisa, Ciel and lecale like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I PM'd Halloween candy and they gave me 30% off the PM price (Oct 31). I kept telling the girl I don't think that is right, I felt so freaking guilty walking out of the store having gotten the extra discount. Then I thought well maybe that particular store has made up rules for discounts, who knows. At least I tried to help the girl not get in trouble, you can only do so much when cashiers start to look offended because you are correcting what seems to be a mistake.
    Ciel likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

You Scers make me cry! I avoid Target bc I don't want to buy chocolate but I missed out on fabulous deals...

The .67 mini chip ahoy, the bath mat, the wilton baking pan, the haunted house kit, the vampire sign and more...

(Note to self: next year I'll be stalking Target before and after Halloween)
    Last edited by Decaf; Fri, Nov 7th, 2014 at 01:48 PM.
    anisa, Ciel, Anna Michele and 2 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went there today, and all of the Halloween stuff was gone, except the spot stuff at the front of the store. I don't know if it was all bought (I kinda doubt it, there was TONS of stuff left! Mainly doggie outfits), or if it was all gotten rid of. Oh well, I guess I didn't need more stuff anyways. I did manage to find some fizzy stuff to add to pop to make it colourful and even fizzier for 29 cents. They don't look overly halloweeny, so I figured they would be good for stocking stuffers. I managed for find some fun pencil cases for about 1$ too for Operation Christmas Child. I think everything I've got in the shoe boxes so far have all been from Target clearance! Woo hoo!
    Ciel likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The catalogs were at the checkout yesterday an din my flyer bag today.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    They really shouldn't be, it's cashiers that don't know the policy well. This is one of those cases that makes me cringe for fear that Target will stop issuing exclusive coupons.
    *sigh* lol that is not why they are doing it.
    Patty Smyth and Ciel like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

carters pj 4 pieces sets (short sleeve shirts, long pans ) 3. 89 to 4.89 (12 mo-5t sizes)
    tons of girls ones

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by C_Robin9 View Post
    I did manage to find some fizzy stuff to add to pop to make it colourful and even fizzier for 29 cents. They don't look overly halloweeny, so I figured they would be good for stocking stuffers.
    I bought 4 Poise and 6 of the fizzy stuff and paid 50 cents with overage from Poise.
    coupondiva, Ciel and marste like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Today I was stuck in traffic (near a target ) so instead of waiting in the traffic, I stopped into Target for a quick check for Halloween stuff. I have been super busy this past week and have not had the chance to do any post Halloween shopping ! Sadly, all the candy and all was completely gone and it was full out Christmas in there!

However, going through the baby/kids section, I did find a Carters bib for .49 cents! (regular $4.99) super cute Halloween one! AND another super cute Carter's item - a Halloween sleeper (so soft) with a matching hat and the feet are little monsters for $1.09!!! Reg. $10.00 . $1.66 with tax for BOTH!
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

does target usually give overage?
    Ciel likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    does target usually give overage?
    No
    Ciel likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got jewelry trays..faux leather with velvet. They were sold in a set of 2 trays with a lid. They were lovely. It was under 8 bucks and there were a lot left in the east side of Montreal.
    Ciel and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandolinatou View Post
    I got jewelry trays..faux leather with velvet. They were sold in a set of 2 trays with a lid. They were lovely. It was under 8 bucks and there were a lot left in the east side of Montreal.
    Those trays are great for using inside a drawer to organize jewelry. Turn the lid upside down and it becomes a tray as well
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Threshold King size sheet set 79.99 regular price. The queen was on clearance for 40.99 but the king would not scan at the self-scanner & was not marked as clearance so I took it to the cash to have her scan it. It was $20.99. I was so excited. We re-did the master bedroom to blues & greys in the spring and I gave all my other colors to my brother. So we have had one set of sheets. This is nice grey hound’s-tooth pattern and it’s the threshold line. I have bought in the past and it is excellent quality I my opinion. Also the large bottles of old spice shampoo were on for 2.39. With three men in my house it was a deal not to be missed.

Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Thread Information