User Tag List

Page 307 of 536 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I know it's bad for us but we were not really their "target" demographic. Yes we all love the clearance deals but for the store to function they needed to sell things at full price.

My find today were the rubber Up&Up gloves at .56 a pair. I also picked up a cooler and the burgundy Beaver Canoe suitcase.

Almost forgot I got an emergency cell phone charger. reg. $24.99 for $7.49
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Thu, Jan 15th, 2015 at 04:28 PM.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    I'm at the Scottsdale Target and was l wondering why the parking lot is full. Well there are at least 30 people in line returning stuff.
    Any deals here?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    Any deals here?
    They still had glade Xmas stuff in the far back corner. A lot of their scanners were down so it was tough. There was a boys toddler bed set 70% off $11.xx. I picked up a Beaver Canoe blanket at 70% $17.xx. No LEGO if you were wondering.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Any deals in east york town center ?
    Last edited by cjethani; Thu, Jan 15th, 2015 at 06:07 PM.
    Ciel likes this.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    They still had glade Xmas stuff in the far back corner. A lot of their scanners were down so it was tough. There was a boys toddler bed set 70% off $11.xx. I picked up a Beaver Canoe blanket at 70% $17.xx. No LEGO if you were wondering.
    Thanks
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

After hearing the devastating news this morning I decided to roam my local Target. There was nothing I really needed (especially since I was just there Tuesday) but felt the need to be in my favourite place. lol.

As usual I found lots!

I was interviewed by the local news when I left the store. The reporter said that the employees she asked for statements when she arrived didn't even know about the store closing. So sad. I talked to her for quite a while and it seems like everyone she interviewed were pretty upset. Just read the interview and I had to laugh because she chose weird parts of the conversation to put into her article. lol. Like many other SC'ers I'm so sad. Might just have to frame my REDcard like someone suggested.

Anyway on to the purpose of this thread, here are my finds:

Optimus Primal Electrical Figure from Playskool - Reg. $44.99, on sale for $13.49 (this was an amazing find because my son has been eyeing this for the past 2 months! I checked it Tuesday, not on sale but today it was 70% off! Minus $20 Hasbro coupon of course!)

Planes Fire & Rescue Dusty toy on sale for $14.99 (70% off)

Leap Reader $17.99 (also 70% off)

Sorry for the generic pics but tapatalk isn't liking me right now and won't let me add pictures.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trying to look on the bright side: Still have 4-5 months left of Target! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patty Smyth, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I would
    Quote Originally Posted by stoppy View Post
    "Also I think customers should be able to sign out hand scanners LOL, I find myself always scanning items even when they have a price sticker on it cause I usually find that they scan much cheaper than the sticker price

Yeah I do the same, just to make sure I'm not missing any deals. I would collect a whole cart full of stuff and then spend 10 min scanning every single one and sorting them into the "Yay" or "Nay" pile.
    I would love that for Target and SDM for sure! I have looked for apps that might do that for certain stores and ofund out that Target USA has a scanner built into theirs. Not fair. We need some SC minded app developer friends.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ok, just had to catch up on this post before I leave work and head on over to my Target. Will report back if there is anything to say. Would be nice to lift some spirits here.
    anisa likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Got the playskool camera 20.99 (was 69.99) less hasbro $20 coupon today

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went tonight and it was grim. The Walmart shoppers descended like locusts. It was busy and the store was a mess, which was NEVER my experience. Picked up everything 50-70% off from my wish list.

I'm going to another less busy store tomorrow to see if I can still get a long Merona winter coat in my size. Hopefully they will still have the Fisher Price klip klop I passed on last night - now I'd rather have it than miss the chance!!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421373873.956444.jpg
Views: 1643
Size:  51.3 KB
    Last edited by TargetMama; Thu, Jan 15th, 2015 at 09:06 PM.
    Patty Smyth and dizzyb like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Barbie camper 70% off $35.99, I was just looking at these for Christmas but I thought over $100 was too steep. At this price I bought 4 for nieces presents later this year.

one big mistake I think happened was the advertising was terrible if not non existent. So many people never even thought to go to the store.. The would just automatically go to Walmart. I can't tell you how many times someone was looking for something and I would suggest target... They would look at me like I was crazy and then say oh I forgot they were in Canada now... And funny enough it happened at my work a lot and there is both a Walmart and a target right accross the street!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Patty Smyth and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok, so is target still open right now?, or they are close until they decide what to do with their leftover stocks??

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    ok, so is target still open right now?, or they are close until they decide what to do with their leftover stocks??
    Open
    cinpow likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I was in the store early this morning returning a toy I had purchased last week. I hadn't heard the news at that point, but heard some curious discussion between a couple of employees. Ah, I feel for them.
    I did find a handful of deals. Thank you SCers for posting about these, I wouldn't have thought to check otherwise!

Hubby says that our folding camp chairs are uncomfortable, so I've been hunting for a better version that doesn't cost a small fortune. Found a bunch of Woods camp chairs at 70% off that fit the bill perfectly. $14.99 is a bit more than I'd like to pay for a standard camp chair (orig. $49.99), but these are far better than what we have.

Also found a twin air mattress for $5.99. I don't expect it will last very long, but we have so many guests that we're going through even the expensive mattresses way too quickly. I think we might have to bite the bullet and buy a sofa bed...

HAD to pick up the Mini Wheats Centres for $1.49. WHY WHY WHY do I do this to myself? "I'm buying it as a treat for the kids. Yup yup, it's for the kids." NOT. Mom eats half the box before she gets in the door. *sigh* Ok ok I'm exaggerating a bit. But not much.

I really really really want to go back tomorrow morning, but I'm afraid to based on TargetMama's report about the Walmart locusts (so clever, love it)! YOUSE IN DA WRONG NEYBAHUD, BRO
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Thread Information