User Tag List

Page 305 of 536 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was just in target csr told me they had no idea heard it today like we all did

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

barbis9, Ciel and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ah, Target, how I love you and your clean floors, welcoming atmosphere and awesome clearance deals. How I dread the prospect of returning to the miserable Wailmart.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nooooooo, Target, noooooo!
    barbis9, Ciel, Decaf and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by puska View Post

They must be in shock. I bet many of them just went through this same senario with Zellers I ferl gof them
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    Igloo 60 Qt. Maxcold Cooler $20.99. Exactly this item: http://www.igloocoolers.com/Coolers/...ltra-60-Roller

Woods Comfort 3 Sleeping Bag: $17.99, regularly $59.99.
    Got the cooler, thanks for posting.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also got the cooler also camelbak water bottle with filter for 8.39$ and 2 additional filters for 3.29

Patty Smyth and Ciel like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So so sad
    I am still waiting to hear on the news:
    Canada, you just got punked! Target announces it is NOT closing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by smcin815; Thu, Jan 15th, 2015 at 01:18 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

when the liquidators take over, we are not longer going to get the amazing deals---- need to stock up now while they will have items on clearance for 70% off... soon everything will go down to 10% off- then to 20% off--- it will be so sad!!!
    anisa and Ciel like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    The Paddington is totally removable  I bought a bunch of these because loofah are normally $3 - for 39c I can remove the sponge and have a 100% normal loofah  I'm considering going back to get more! Some people even removed the bear before purchasing, there was a sad pile of leftover bear heads 

(PS It is leftover from Christmas stocking stuffers, that's why it's so cheap)

"there was a sad pile of leftover bear heads ��" OMG
    Patty Smyth, Ciel, lecale and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I heard that there's two more weeks of flyers & that's it! Managers in meetings this morning... employees are huddling talking about it all.
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie Smith View Post
    when the liquidators take over, we are not longer going to get the amazing deals---- need to stock up now while they will have items on clearance for 70% off... soon everything will go down to 10% off- then to 20% off--- it will be so sad!!!
    I thought the same thing.. Get anything that is on clearance for 50 and 70 off now. Once it goes to liquidation they will start with minimum discounts and the crazy hoards will come in and buy up everything for 20% off. Such sad I news, feel sorry for the staff, they were always awesome with me, will miss stalking the aisles for clearance...how will I spend all my free time!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMg that is so sad
    Quote Originally Posted by puska View Post

Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went this morning after I heard the news as I was waiting for toys to go further on clearance as most items were 30 and some at 50 off when I was there on Friday. News cameras were out front. Had to do the dodge and weave to get in the store without being caught on film as I had on ratty old sweats and. O make up. Lol. There were further discounts on some of the toys so got a bigger Lego Star Wars set for $32, a kreo transformer set at 70 off and some Barbie games for $4.50 to put away for next Christmas. Really going to miss the toy sales and was bummed this year that I missed most,of the Christmas clearance. Last year I got all my stocking stuffers for family we I sponsor atk Christmas so was able to load up with items at $.30 and $.10 but thought okay will hit one spot just after valentines and get stuff. Maybe out of luck this year.. Also got a couple of RFID passport holders for $4.99 and some luggage zipper pull for a buck. Going to start drinking now and drown my sorrows! Rip Target! Miss you already.
    Ciel, Decaf and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I totally agree scouponer, I used to love doing the same thing, roaming the aisles looking for clearance! And no matter which location I went to, the customer service was ALWAYS amazing; smiling staff saying hello and asking if they could help you out...can't even find a damn employee @ Walmart when you need help
    The quality and different products they offered were great...I will definitely miss this chain a lot. Anyone know when they'll be shutting down?
    Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I thought the same thing.. Get anything that is on clearance for 50 and 70 off now. Once it goes to liquidation they will start with minimum discounts and the crazy hoards will come in and buy up everything for 20% off. Such sad I news, feel sorry for the staff, they were always awesome with me, will miss stalking the aisles for clearance...how will I spend all my free time!
    ROMEO, coupondiva, barbis9 and 5 others like this.

Thread Information