User Tag List

Page 328 of 536 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    keep this thread going please, I rarely can go to target since its quite far from me, so I have started a list of things to look for when I finally get a chance to go there, this thread is great for that purpose
    I guess all of that are gone when you go there,haha

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello I really don't know where to post this so I'll just post here.

I think there should be a new forum for Real Canadian Superstore Clearance. Recently I've been there and there's so many clearance items especially in the clearance aisle they have. They had storage containers for only $3.50, different pots and mugs, and many different types of photo albums. This tassimo is only 49.99! They had different colors and I decided to get this red one! I'll try and go tomorrow to take more photos. I don't know if its only my superstore here in Winnipeg, but it would be really cool if we can compare in other cities

Sorry again that I posted in the target section but it is clearance that I'm talking about Name:  10943857_10153762532111808_8984926150761205266_n.jpg
Views: 1908
Size:  61.6 KB
    Patty Smyth, Ciel and dealtrapper like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Generally RCSS clearance varies greatly by store where Target's can be found in many stores so they are not shared as much and does not have a specific thread but feel free to post it as a thread
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Bought a couple of throw cushions. $26 down to 18, regular discount. Had to snatch them up because who else is going to have awesome home decor? No one!
    Yep, sadly this is my plan today Buy gorgeous home decor for full price, while I can still get it. I'd be devastated to wait for a discount and miss my chance. You know that this weekend is going to be nuts with vultures. No regrets!!
    anisa, Ciel, hijinx25 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Generally RCSS clearance varies greatly by store where Target's can be found in many stores so they are not shared as much and does not have a specific thread but feel free to post it as a thread
    Well RCSS is all we have now lol so I think it's a great idea. That's one of the very few places I will be shopping from now on.
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 5 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Bought a couple of throw cushions. $26 down to 18, regular discount. Had to snatch them up because who else is going to have awesome home decor? No one!
    Yep, super sad. I have bought so many beautiful things for my home in the last two years.
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 5 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Yep, super sad. I have bought so many beautiful things for my home in the last two years.
    I'm even more sad as we are looking to buy our first home and I won't have Target stuff in my house to shop for!!! And I can only pick up a few things here and there since we haven't even found a house yet.
    anisa and annedougherty like this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Classico sauce Beef & Pork flavour is on clearance for $0.74 Bought 3, still a good deal, even thought I didn't have any coupons.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At my closest Target they were getting all clearance off the floor. Why would they do that? So all the clearance luggage, camping stuff, etc is gone. Just full price stuff is there. And it's looking super empty now.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Well RCSS is all we have now lol so I think it's a great idea. That's one of the very few places I will be shopping from now on.
    RCSS has been my "second favourite" store for a long time. Love that they PM. Decent clearance deals (although recently started discounting 30% instead of 50%). It's no Target, but a billion times better than WM.
    anisa, Ciel, annedougherty and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got some nice face clothes and hand towels for 1.19 and 1.99. Wanted a comforter or bedding set but nothing I liked Ina queen size. Oh and Starbucks was still open in my store which made putting up with the Walmart vultures less irritating.
    anisa, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Almost normal morning at St Laurent. My favourite Merona shoes made it out of the back room - so bittersweet. I bought every pair in my size 😭😭
    anisa, Ciel, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I went to my Target last night as it was the last night that the Starbucks would be open. They had BOGO via, teas and coffee beans, so got a few for gifts, etc.

Business as usual for the rest of the store though. Lots of stock, not many empty shelves, no empty racks, etc. Seems like they will have a lot to liquidate.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

My local Target is back to normal....kind of. Store was quiet, some shelves were empty but overall shelves were stocked. The One Spot section was packed! Lots of Valentines things. Some crafty items. And the store was clean!! Last week it was a mess with things thrown around.

The items that were clearance deals last week after the announcement were still scanning at the same price as last week. No further mark downs.
    Cliff bars - 30% off. $1.09
    Body wash - 30% (Method and Gear were the only ones I could see).
    Men's Dove deodorant - 30% - can't remember the price - I think $3 ish.
    Slippers / Shoes - 30-50%
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Sheridan store @ Mississauga. Winter boots are mostly 50% off so I bought three pairs. Beaver Canoe 28" luggage is 70% off so I got a black one. Oh, I also got myself an iPad mini with retina as advertised, decent price (279 + tax - 25 gift card = 275 in total!).
    Ciel and FreeIsMyFavourite like this.

Thread Information