User Tag List

Page 356 of 536 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Winter View Post
    Nope, we actually have all Apple products liquidating for 5% off…
    I just have to say, you're a trooper! I don't envy your position at all these days, but you and your team members are doing an amazing job. Don't let the pyjama crowd bring you down! :hugs:

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will probably be waiting for the next round and see what's left. Only 10% on the products I want...I can wait for sales at other places for that price. Thanks everyone for braving the crowds and posting here. And thanks to the employees who see this and are working hard. Stay strong against the pj'd masses.
    ssambhi, Meeeks85 and TargetMama like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I don't know if it's been posted or not, but just a friendly reminder that starting today everything in final sale - please don't do impulse purchase.
    Name:  Screen shot 2015-02-05 at 1.25.56 PM.png
Views: 1592
Size:  26.3 KB

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie Smith View Post
    the toys that were on clearance for 70% off were coming up at an additional 20%!! I got some great deals
    The store was insane, I couldn't believe people buying stuff at 20% off and had carts full...
    I know!! It made me LOL as I was peaking in peoples cart who would be standing in line for an hour or so.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I went. It was a mistake. The line up goes just about all the way around the store.... I found fisher price crawl around car for $15. I left it cuz it wasnt worth the wait. Glad i got the stuff i wanted last night
    solace76, TargetMama and vw_girl like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Swim ways swim diaper and toypedo bandits $1.67
    couponhelp likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Orleans location had absolutely no deals and had a lot of people everywhere but lineup at cash wasn't too too bad not that I bought anything . Too many people with full carts of 10-20% stuff lol

Will check out St-Laurent location tomorrow afternoon and see... I'm hoping they have the bedding I was dying for my son and new spring purses...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Thanks to poster re the Wilton Easter kits, I managed to score 3 for 53c each.
    Best buy!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Kitchener still had a lot of toys on clearance and signs saying the discount was off the lowest ticketed price. Parking and line ups were insane.
    Overheard a vulture complaining about about how expensive the biggest boxes of Pampers were, and saying how much cheaper they were at Walmart. No you dumbass, they are the EXACT same price at Walmart when not on sale, and Target always put them on sale for the same price as Walmart.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

the flyer deals were definitely better...but thats always the way when places go on liquidation..though the sweet spot is when you find something that had a 50-70% off regular price clearance sticker on it then add the liquidation clearance right ontop of them
    FreeIsMyFavourite likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Overheard a vulture complaining about about how expensive the biggest boxes of Pampers were, and saying how much cheaper they were at Walmart. No you dumbass, they are the EXACT same price at Walmart when not on sale, and Target always put them on sale for the same price as Walmart.

Last edited by kiwis-mom; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 05:24 PM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ywggirl View Post
    Couldn't figure out my old login info so I had to make a new account, but I'm not greatly impressed with how they're mimicing zellers' liquidation
    I drove by the Winnipeg, Kildonan store and it was completely packed even though the doors were clearly marked saying things were only up to 30% off.

I really need some new bedding so I'll keep checking back, sigh.
    target has no control over the liquidation prices and the signage is just generic signage that every company that goes into liquidation uses.. there is also a chance that the liquidators who are liquidating the store (not target) might be the same ones that liquidated zellers... you did have to expect the low to start price points (they are not going to give everything away people still need to be paid even if it's significantly less then what they were owed)

the prices are what i expected... consumables and every day needs at 10%, strongly seasonal/high change over stuff (make up/seasonal) at a higher price point (30%) and day to day stuff you buy once and awhile (clothing, toys, electronics stuff you don't buy every day but stuff you will at a discount) mid range discount 20%.. i do expect the discounts to get larger as the weeks progress but i do not expect consumables (groceries) to jump
    annedougherty and vw_girl like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

St laurent parking lot was super busy, A lot of people with carts full of stuff just because they were 10%off. Make up 30%. I just wonder if there will be merchandise left after all these people buy at regular price.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by queenstasha View Post
    Why was the pharmacy line so insane? Because people need to fill all their prescriptions before it closes? Pharmacy line was crazy. Regular cash was busy. Electronic section was dead - I got the video game I wanted and paid at the electronics cash register - I was out of there in five minutes.

at my store the line wrapped through the pharmacy.. they basically fenced off the way to the tills and made it just 1 line (instead of a line at every till) and had a person directing people to the tills as space opened up it worked out quite well.. no pushing and you get to the till and put yourself on the belt at the register.. no backlogs of shopping carts to get around
    Patty Smyth and DianneS like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i did manage to pick up a few games.. we are lacking board games so i wanted to get her some for easter/christmas so i managed that..and a skylanders lego ship i was eyeing for a few weeks debating.. it was still at the clearance discount plus the added 20% off i said screw it why not.. i did notice some of the toys had gone up in price from the clearance price a few weeks ago (the ionix larger how to train your dragon set i bought for $15 two weeks ago has gone up in price, i may check out the other target to see if they have it at the lower price tommorrow) i'm not making a big deal and doing the "start the car i must buy everything" like some people are... the parkinglot was madness though!

Thread Information