User Tag List

Page 362 of 536 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I checked Target Candiac and Taschereau and at both locations the Teal Chi flat irons were scanning at $89.99.
    Last edited by Maggs250; Sat, Feb 7th, 2015 at 03:35 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by appletree668 View Post
    Was there yesterday night, PDA scanning at 129.99-10%. Only the floor model left. The nice guy at Target said there are a few at Langley & Coquitlam.
    Didn't have a lot of time to shop, only picked up items for my daughter. Thanks for the posts!
    Couldn't find the Little Tikes BBQ , but bought Play-Doh Treasure Creations Set Featuring Jake and the Never Land Pirates for $3.59 reg. $14.99

so you are saying that the desk is scanning at 129.99-10% and there is only the floor model left at Langley? or are you talking about another store? Kind of confused.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pointe-Claire and St-Laurent

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caley917 View Post
    Which Target did you go to??
    Pointe-Claire and St-Laurent

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just found this fisher price laugh and learn table for $9.28

Name:  IMG-20150207-WA0002.jpg
Views: 2448
Size:  60.6 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target at burlington mall has a couple of aisles in the seasonal area with clearance stickered toys. Lots of signs saying no additional discounts but the registers proved that wrong. Everything I checked was at least 20% less than lowest sticker, Yaaa!! They also had way more items than Appleby target and they said they were expecting more shipments to come in.

i also made sure to tell several employees what a great job they were doing and how much I will miss the experience. I could tell from their responses they were touched that they were being appreciated.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

almost looks like the liquidation execs have been visiting SC and figured out some prices are too good.
    I've never seen a liquidation sale where the prices keep going up. I'm out for now, will go back when the liquidation reaches some reasonable sales.
    Bridges_48 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pdki View Post
    I just found this fisher price laugh and learn table for $9.28

Name:  IMG-20150207-WA0002.jpg
Views: 2448
Size:  60.6 KB
    I picked that up for the $10.11 price last Sept. My one year old loves it. Walmart has it right now for $59.99.
    pdki likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've become familiar with my local target employees and it was nice when i stopped in yesterday that they remembered me and new I wasn't just one of these last minute score a deal at target shoppers. I can't believe they are all still in such good spirits and eager to help - so NOT like Walmart. I was sad to hear that they no longer get their employee discount lots of
    Clearance toys left at merivale location with the extra 20% like monster high dolls (came to $11.xx with discounts)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mdepp; Sat, Feb 7th, 2015 at 10:27 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Too many haters saying 5-10% discount is a joke. I on the otherhand had my start the car moment...

Little tikes 4 in 1 trike reg $88.99 ($109.99 at sears so NO Target wasnt always more expensive) got it for $24.02!!!!

http://www.sears.ca/product/little-t...162164-634307C
    Last edited by Meeeks85; Sun, Feb 8th, 2015 at 09:33 AM. Reason: add link
    anisa, sweetmomma, marste and 11 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Ive been stalking the trike... It is currently $80 at one store, $62 at another. Hope urs has it for $24!

the funny thing is, i was at the same target yesterday and it rang in at $44 but $24 on the pda and they said they couldnt adjust it... Just happened to drive by today and thought id double check, lucky i did! I love finding unmarked clearances!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Ahh! Awesome deal! I was at the Chilliwack Target today, saw the trike and debated about scanning it, but I didn't. GRR, I should have! Hubby is going to Chilliwack tomorrow, maybe I'll make him go in and scan it to see. But it might be gone already too….sigh

I scored some good deals today, I'll try to take a pic later and post about it. Most of my toys had clearance stickers and then the additional 20% on top of that price so I was super happy!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Lol, just ran I to basic angel. Attachment 272978 $50.xx reg $89

I saw this one at Chwk Target….clearance sticker said $44.99….and all my clearance sticker toys had the 20% on top of that, so this gun might be $36! I didn't scan it to make sure….but told hubby about it, he might check it out tomorrow. He really wants the Nerf "Centurion" sniper gun tho LOL
    vw_girl likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Name:  IMG_1227.JPG
Views: 1521
Size:  64.4 KB

Ok, here's my deals I got today at the Chilliwack Target!

Purple shirt. Clearance sticker price: $9.09 Paid $7.27

Toddler winter boots (bought a bigger size, hope it fits him next winter!) Clearance sticker price: $14.99 but only paid $6.29!!!!!! Score!

The two Transformer toys in the back I've been eyeing for a long time, was going to buy them on clearance awhile ago. Clearance sticker price: $10.49 each Paid: $8.40 each FYI……there is one like this on clearance at Walmart website for $6!! BUT…I was specifically looking for these two, not the one online, so still happy with the price I paid.

Play doh set. No clearance sticker, but only paid $3.59 which is a great deal I think

KREO cannon. Clearance sticker price: $5.39 Paid $4.31

How to Train Your Dragon set. No clearance sticker, but paid $8. These sets are like $12.97 at Walmart right now.

Lots of people in the store, but lots of tills were open so no lineups really, only had one guy ahead of me. I talked to about four different Target employees, made sure I was super friendly with them and they were all very helpful and friendly back.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Name:  IMG_1227.JPG
Views: 1521
Size:  64.4 KB

Ok, here's my deals I got today at the Chilliwack Target!

Purple shirt. Clearance sticker price: $9.09 Paid $7.27

Toddler winter boots (bought a bigger size, hope it fits him next winter!) Clearance sticker price: $14.99 but only paid $6.29!!!!!! Score!

The two Transformer toys in the back I've been eyeing for a long time, was going to buy them on clearance awhile ago. Clearance sticker price: $10.49 each Paid: $8.40 each FYI……there is one like this on clearance at Walmart website for $6!! BUT…I was specifically looking for these two, not the one online, so still happy with the price I paid.

Play doh set. No clearance sticker, but only paid $3.59 which is a great deal I think

KREO cannon. Clearance sticker price: $5.39 Paid $4.31

How to Train Your Dragon set. No clearance sticker, but paid $8. These sets are like $12.97 at Walmart right now.

Lots of people in the store, but lots of tills were open so no lineups really, only had one guy ahead of me. I talked to about four different Target employees, made sure I was super friendly with them and they were all very helpful and friendly back.
    Yay! Glad you got to get out and grab your own deals! It must have been driving you crazy being stuck at home and reading this thread.
    Fabulous deal on the winter boots! And I have got to put Dragons on my "to watch" list. I never realized how cute they are until I saw some in the toy dept.

What was the scanner situation like in Chilliwack?
    Meeeks85 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picked up some good deals thanks to everyone on this site. Found the following at my Targets:
    Poof Slinky Football - $1.25
    Melissa and Doug Magnetic Puzzles (fishing, tow truck, animals) - $3
    Melissa and Doug Girls Magnetic Dress up - $3
    Melissa and Doug Wooden Panels and Laces - $3
    Fisher Price Stroll Along walker - $11.99
    Tonka Bulldozer - $7.49
    Bright Starts Bunch of Balls - $.81
    KRE-O Galvatron Transformers - $9.99
    Cherokee toddler mitts 3pk - $1.20
    Champion pants $7.49
    Fisher Price Disney Princess Coach $3.XX
    Little Tikes Golf & T ball - $5.99 (I think)

This is all before the 20% discount.

Thread Information