User Tag List

Page 78 of 536 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Peter Pilloto is now on clearance. Think it was 30%?
    anisa, ssbean and Lyssia510 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJOEwackIM View Post
    I want those minnie mouse headphones for my niece!!!!

Did they have any more left in Aurora?
    yea, they had one that was locked on the rack, the one I got was just placed on a random shelf.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Thanks for the heads up totally forgot! Just looked though, areosols arent included in the glade offer But I will go get my $2 back on the Degree!
    They will accept the aerosols because they aren't the cheap ones that often go on for 99 cents. These ones are usually $4+ at regular price. I think that's why they do the exclusions, to encourage you to buy more expensive items, but we can't help it if our Target puts them on clearance

I can confirm that I had the Expressions accepted on both accounts last week for the buy 1 get $1, and on both mine and my fiancé's accounts this week on the guy 2 get $3. This week they were both initially rejected but I wrote to them and they said that yes, they do qualify. Good luck!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

The other reason i didnt think it would work is because when you open the offer it only mentions and talks about: "Glade Decor Car scents, Glade Candles, and Oil and Gels"

Just tried to put it through anyways so we'll see what happens!
    sun_shine likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    The other reason i didnt think it would work is because when you open the offer it only mentions and talks about: "Glade Decor Car scents, Glade Candles, and Oil and Gels"

Just tried to put it through anyways so we'll see what happens!
    I think they just promote a few items each time for example, wax melts aren't aerosols or solids, and aren't technically candles, but aren't listed either. The way I see it, is if I bought it at regular price would it cost significantly more than the rebate? If so, it should be accepted. Of course, I'm not the one approving the offers lol
    scbpooh likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I think they just promote a few items each time for example, wax melts aren't aerosols or solids, and aren't technically candles, but aren't listed either. The way I see it, is if I bought it at regular price would it cost significantly more than the rebate? If so, it should be accepted. Of course, I'm not the one approving the offers lol
    I got wax melts before and they excepted it

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I got the wax melts and they rejected it twice! I sent them an email and they finally approved it. I think it's Because the receipt doesn't say glade. It say holiday wm.
    babypiggy likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    I got the wax melts and they rejected it twice! I sent them an email and they finally approved it. I think it's Because the receipt doesn't say glade. It say holiday wm.
    Same thing happened to my mom with holiday wax melts, she emailed them and they accepted it. I loved getting them for under $1 after Christmas, but won't buy more because they hardly ever go on sale and I don't have coupons left. Oh well, I have enough stock to last a while

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vaughngal View Post
    yeah it is. I went to mine to get those sunlight pacs ad tide boost n stuff. had all my coupons ready then bam all was gone. cmon now I was there few days ago n they had lots, but was still 5.49. oh well in the end I got 4x sunlight 52loads for 3.89-.2.00 cps.
    Same experience here. All paper products (Royale, Bounty, etc), cleaning products (Lysol, detergents, etc), health and beauty (soaps, pastes, mouthwashes, etc) were most likely removed from the shelves. They probably have a date set by which they need to clear the shelves and re-stock with newer items.
    As well, I am thinking not all items will reach the 90% off discount as they do for seasonal items.
    One new section that is being clearanced is the more expensive health and beauty cream dept (as has been posted previously), as well as some shampoos. Have not seen anything in the food section.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Same experience here. All paper products (Royale, Bounty, etc), cleaning products (Lysol, detergents, etc), health and beauty (soaps, pastes, mouthwashes, etc) were most likely removed from the shelves. They probably have a date set by which they need to clear the shelves and re-stock with newer items.
    As well, I am thinking not all items will reach the 90% off discount as they do for seasonal items.
    One new section that is being clearanced is the more expensive health and beauty cream dept (as has been posted previously), as well as some shampoos. Have not seen anything in the food section.
    i have read their US policies that only the seasonal items will get to 90% off, anything else is more likely to be maxed out at 70% off, any leftovers will be pulled. seems like canada is the same

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by natynat View Post
    Went to Target today to get some more Sunlight and/or Tide and nothing was left. Actually, NOTHING was left anywhere...just empty shelves . Any idea if they restock clearance sections?
    My store had a whole aisle on both sides that was clearance stuff, and ITS ALL GONE TOO. Only things left are a few items here and there in the health & beauty aisle and in cleaning aisle.
    I would bet money on it that they packed it up.
    what are we "target addicts" gonna do now?
    Last edited by maddie2008; Tue, Mar 4th, 2014 at 06:53 PM.
    emg, MrsMer, Anna Michele and 3 others like this.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Once it gets to 70% off they run another week then pull it and send it back to the H.O, they then donate it to the Foodbanks, or shelters. So even though we lose out, it does go to a good cause..

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    i have read their US policies that only the seasonal items will get to 90% off, anything else is more likely to be maxed out at 70% off, any leftovers will be pulled. seems like canada is the same
    Hmmm.
    Have been able to get Up and Up products for more than 70% off
    Have been able to get clothing and accessories in both US and Canada Targets for more than 70% off.
    Usually it is only 1 or 2 left

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I just wish they were consistent with their clearance pricing. Sticker #1 = 30%, sticker #2 = 50% and sticker #3 = 70%. This way, we would know when the deal is the best to buy it before it gets pulled. An item I recently bought was initially ticketed at 50%, but it was kept in its regular spot so the original prices were still on the shelves. However, when they move them to an end cap or different section if the store (such as the shoe rack I posted on here) there is no original price displayed, so in this example, I'm still not sure what % the first ticket was.
    ericaraina and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I just wish they were consistent with their clearance pricing. Sticker #1 = 30%, sticker #2 = 50% and sticker #3 = 70%. This way, we would know when the deal is the best to buy it before it gets pulled. An item I recently bought was initially ticketed at 50%, but it was kept in its regular spot so the original prices were still on the shelves. However, when they move them to an end cap or different section if the store (such as the shoe rack I posted on here) there is no original price displayed, so in this example, I'm still not sure what % the first ticket was.
    It's a treasure hunt.
    It's the thrill of the find.

Each trip is a new discovery.
    Not just Target.
    Applies to Loblaws, Walmart or any other store where you score a great deal.

Let the hunt begin!

Page 78 of 536 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Thread Information