User Tag List

Page 349 of 536 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never post, so I hope this works but....this desk is $38.99 at the Langley location. It was $129.99 at the central city (Surrey) location.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2412
Size:  62.5 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2310
Size:  89.3 KB

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the Pointe Claire location today and found the Little Tikes Tball set for $5.99 thanks to this thread! All the slides were gone though, makes me mad because I totally remember walking by the slides tons of times but didn't bother scanning any since I'm 37 weeks pregnant and not able to pick up big things anymore!!!
    I also found the Swimways reusable swim diapers for $0.89! Also picked up 2 Jillian Michaels dvds for $3 each for when I'm able to work out after giving birth
    Last edited by Caley917; Wed, Feb 4th, 2015 at 07:57 PM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    As I said, they are pricing errors, not clearance. Expect them to be fixed. If not then you are lucky

i figured it was pricing error(clearance is just easier to say lol and makes it sound more legit then saying "i took advantage of a pricing error" lol)... though i did find it odd there was shelf tagged being wrong (though scanning at the right price) i did stock up on the reese eggs (and told a few other people who bought some because i was getting odd looks lol) and the sugar bunnies for cake decorating and the bunny cupcake sets (i think i'll be the hit of the class when i bring those in for school!)
    annedougherty and Mulveyteach like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i figured it was pricing error(clearance is just easier to say lol and makes it sound more legit then saying "i took advantage of a pricing error" lol)... though i did find it odd there was shelf tagged being wrong (though scanning at the right price) i did stock up on the reese eggs (and told a few other people who bought some because i was getting odd looks lol) and the sugar bunnies for cake decorating and the bunny cupcake sets (i think i'll be the hit of the class when i bring those in for school!)
    When there is a clearance price or incorrect price in the system, you cannot go back and print a regular price label. It will only print with the price that is in the system. That is why people are seeing the white labels with clearance prices on them. So, some of the easter candy prices have been fixed in the system since they printed those labels. Of course tomorrow none of this matters anymore! Lol
    vw_girl likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At Metrotown - no little tykes stuff, dog beds reg price. All easter candy reg price. Found the foam sportsball for $1.88 and 2 pack wheelies for $2.39.

Also saw the grass seed that was from last fall for $5.39 still with the clearance stickers on them. Don't know what they scanned at tho.
    Last edited by solace76; Wed, Feb 4th, 2015 at 08:25 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Solace - i PMd u

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

*lol* Nope it didn't scan at 79.99 but imagine!

Actually an interesting twist tonight. They were not accepting items without a receipt tonight, unless they could track them down using a credit card or interact in the last three months. There were two ladies on either side of me, and their items were not showing up on their credit cards, so they were stuck. I thought I was stuck myself, as my quilt didn't show up (purchase was too old, from October)... and suddenly, Poof! My receipt materialized in my wallet. Just totally bizarre. But very lucky to get my money back on the credit card, and no need for a gift card. I don't know what happened to the other ladies, but they were still there trying to get their money back or a gift card.

Gotta say, my store was pretty packed with brand new beautiful stock (gorgeous cheery bright spring purses!) and many many things that I have never seen before. It will be interesting to pop in sometime in the next week or two (after the mad dash craziness dies down a bit).

Any suggestions for good stock up purchases to buy? Coupons won't be allowed right?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anyone's interested, the Abbotsford store has the little tykes t-ball set for $5.99. There were 3 on the shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So is tomorrow the big day? Does anyone know if men's clothing will be on sale, specifically boxers and socks?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Little tikes clearly golf is $5.99 found at richmond

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/barbie-s...FcZbfgodcRgApQ

found this for $59 at delta location

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by vw_girl; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 03:18 AM. Reason: rotated pic
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Liquidation sale upto 30% off on all Canadian Target stores. Don't expect any firework now? They are expecting this liquidation sale continue till may?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Nooooooo.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    As I said, they are pricing errors, not clearance. Expect them to be fixed. If not then you are lucky
    The .84c chocolate I bought on Monday was in deed a pricing error and was fixed in the system but the shelf tag was not and the cashiers were making sure that everyone got a price adjustment without having to ask Good people.
    TargetMama likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Thread Information