User Tag List

Page 470 of 536 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pika2008 View Post

window decor $0.2
    Mini stockings $0.04
    Flickering TeaLights $0.15
    Gift wrap $0.06
    So incredibly jealous!! I was so happy with my case of tissue paper, my xmas gift bags, boxes, wrapping paper...and so on....
    I guess there is just no limit to the obsession.

Very nice score pika!
    scbpooh, ROMEO, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at the Maple Ridge store tonight. They are closing in 8 days. Discounts were minimum 50% off everything (toys 60%) and a few 70% off sections that were pretty random (and I can't remember off hand).
    Most of the stock was moved down to the main floor. There were still the odd set of queen sheet sets. If you are in need of baby items - there is an aisle by the cosmetics with lots of stuff (thermometers, feeding items, bibs, carriers, sleep sacks, etc etc and even diapers).
    The cashier was amazing! She let me watch her screen as she put things through.
    Hubby was happy with a three pack of automotive funnels for $1.99.
    No halloween or Christmas items that I could find .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel and mrsf1sh like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahS83 View Post
    I am going to miss finding all the new B. Toys. I love this range. Sadly, my store does not have any more B. Toys left , except for the random broken into packages. I saw a sad looking barn just tossed aside, missing all of it's animals etc.
    I am totally with ya there. I LOVE LOVE the B. Toy line. Right now I just want one of each to hoard. I think my fav B toy find is the little vet kit, its so damn cute.
    ROMEO, Ciel, SarahS83 and 1 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    Surrey Central store (BC) is closing April 1st.

Please say you are just joking....
    Name:  aprilfools.jpg
Views: 1600
Size:  23.8 KB
    ROMEO, Ciel, dizzyb and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    I had to laugh...was in my local Target store today and saw Hello Kitty car accessories ie. seat covers, car floor mats and all could think about was who was the fellow sc'er who loves Hello Kitty products ;-)
    ReallySC, I treated myself to the HK seat covers! The floor mats I like as well, but they weren't cheap enough yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    I think a better question to ask yourself is who would NOT like hello kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by anisa
    Im crushed my daughter does not like HK. Would be nice to live it thru her. I used to collect Mcd's happy meal toys in my 20's just for the HK toys lol
    There definitely are a few of us here with an unhealthy obsession, LOL! anisa, I would be crushed too!! I bought the cutest HK socks the other day and have no one that will fit them yet! LOL.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Tue, Mar 24th, 2015 at 02:10 PM. Reason: i guess i was repeating myself. lol I am smart phone challenged...
    anisa, ROMEO, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was at london masonville store this morning. Was shocked to see sign..store closing in 10 days. We had been recently told store was scheduled to close mid may. Store was trashed, 1/3 full. Most thing 50% off, some things 60 a couple of things were 70 off. Lots of weird people...no scanners. they said westmount store is closing a couple of days after. Will go this afternoon to see if they still have a couple of things we were considering. Then that is it for me as we leave Sunday for a week cruise. Stores will be closed when I get back! . Sad...very sad!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sydney NS had the 10 days sign up today as well. Not much left there. Everything thrown everywhere. Didn't find any great deals this morning but we are going back this evening. Hopefully I will find some little hidden treasure.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Braved our local Target in Courtenay BC last night. I keep saying it will be my last visit, but...
    The store was TRASHED, but all scanners still up and working. It closes in 1 week. Everything was 50-70% off.
    Not much left, although if you can brave the make up & pharmacy some good deals at 50% off (Check expiry)
    Toys 60% Party Supplies & Jewelry 70% Housewares/Clothing/Shoes/Baby 50% off

Even my husband commented on the people in the store and how dirty it was. I am overly friendly to the staff as people are rude & mean. If you are not happy with a price, say pass, or put the object back. 1 lady was having a loud tantrum at the scanner yelling at a staff person because Target sucks and no wonder it is closing. The store was challenging to navigate with a stroller, there was so much on the floor.

Sad this is the end... My son is a total Target baby- through pregnancy I scoured the clearance racks for baby deals and throughout his first year. It's been a good run and Target will once again be a stop on our trips to the US #RIP Target Canada 2013-2015

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The cashier was amazing! She let me watch her screen as she put things through.
    Lovely! It's such a treat when you get that gem of a cashier. (no guilt purchases lol )

Hubby was happy with a three pack of automotive funnels for $1.99.

Keep him happy so we can go out and play later this week. LOL I will spring for a funnel or two if it helps.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Tue, Mar 24th, 2015 at 02:17 PM.
    ROMEO and Edm Erin like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ventured out to the Whitby store today because there was an item I saw on Sunday that I couldn't stop thinking about so wanted to go back and grab it. Also shocked to see the closing in 10 days sign (not on the lists I've seen) and was now at the 50-70% discounts. Entire back of the store has been closed off now so all merchandise shifted forward. Lineup to checkout went back to the food section, but moved ok as they were opening up more registers. Scanners all seemed to working. Could swear I saw Hello Kitty stuff everywhere I turned (lol). The item I went back for...maybe not a great deal, but I really loved it and was cheaper today so I guess I can't complain (reg $69.99, 50% off paid $34.99).Name:  20150324_140555.jpg
Views: 1129
Size:  42.2 KB
    Last edited by ReallySC; Tue, Mar 24th, 2015 at 02:22 PM.
    anisa, ROMEO, MrsMer and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Went to Cambridge today, they're sectioning off parts of the store now so won't be much longer until they close.
    Picked up some hand towels, face clothes, a soap dispenser, tooth brush holder, flip flops, a dress and shirt for the toddler.
    Very little left for toys, bath towels and bath mats and hardly any xs small woman's clothing.
    They did have a ton of girls 7-16 clothes.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ventured out to the Whitby store today because there was an item I saw on Sunday that I couldn't stop thinking about so wanted to go back and grab it. Also shocked to see the closing in 10 days sign (not on the lists I've seen) and was now at the 50-70% discounts. Entire back of the store has been closed off now so all merchandise shifted forward. Lineup to checkout went back to the food section, but moved ok as they were opening up more registers. Scanners all seemed to working. Could swear I saw Hello Kitty stuff everywhere I turned (lol). The item I went back for...maybe not a great deal, but I really loved it and was cheaper today so I guess I can't complain (reg $69.99, 50% off paid $34.99).Name:  20150324_140555.jpg
    Love it!
    ReallySC likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Kelowna and Vernon, BC have closing in 10 days signs up. Kelowna now has 50-70% off signs up. I think a lot more has been shipped out only really clothes, towels, bedding and some cosmetics left ... not much else
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

St. Albert Alberta
    Hello everybody
    First trip to this target since the liquidation started and there is still many deals to be found. Lots of women's clothing, some 60% off swimwear. Had shoes left at 50% off mostly women's. Men's clothing was 40-60% off, bought t-shirts at $5.00, shorts at $12 and the last pair of camo cargos at $16.😳😃 all the babies stuff moved to the pharmacy area, couple of size 6 diapers, small packs of wipes, swaddle me, crib sheets and bottle sets. Bought a couple boxes of baby cereal expry 2016 at 40% off. Had some cute Disney computer bags in electronics. Couple of aisles of toys at 50% off, bought Dora and friends doll at $10, Dora soft puppy at $3.00. Lots of the purple jeeps😃 had an aisle of outdoor stuff, bought three small water guns $1.19 + 40%. Still had movies at 60% off, really hard too put down the walking dead season 1, 😳😛maybe next time.
    Lots of housewares and cute bunny cups with straw $2, pillows and I saw a camo comforter.
    There was tiny section of food, bought four boxes of cereal at $1.50 each. 😳 cashier told me that someone had come in earlier and bought 30 boxes, good price to stock up, honey nut, frosted flakes and bran flakes. Saw them unloading lots of boxes with dish sets. Had some Toilet paper and paper towels. There was an aisle of pet supplies. There is some hair dye, some shampoo, and face care products. Lots of Sonia cosmetics left. The party supplies is 60% off, saw some tissue paper, bags. Bought some hello kitty colouring books at 0.30 each, Xmas stocking stuffers at 0.25, build a glider kit $1.00 + 0.40% off. 😳😳
    There was lots of binders, markers, paper, rulers, at 40% off its a good deal to stock up before September.😊 finally made it to girls clothing, the reason for the trip 😃, didn't have much. The underwear and socks were in big girl sizes. Bought two pair of tights for $2.99 + 40% off. Was hoping to find a dress for my daughter, she is student of the month, so proud of her 😊😊😊😊😊. She loves hello kitty, who doesn't, so bought a long sleeve t-shirt, last one sorry 😞😃, for $7.00 and a hello kitty hairband for $3.00. Lots of deals to be found.
    going to miss the super nice workers, the lady working in clothing gave my daughter a couple of stickers and the cashier gave my daughter a Easter lollypop. They don't do that anywhere else. 😓 the cashier let me know before I left that the St. Albert location will be one of the last stores to close and will be receiving stock from other stores until they do.
    Happy shopping 😊 let's enjoy the deals while they last.
    Last edited by nrce1407; Tue, Mar 24th, 2015 at 03:44 PM.
    ROMEO, coupondiva, dizzyb and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I saw this for the first time ever this weekend in Vernon! I like it, but wasn't ready to shell out that much. Besides, I am running out of wall space as it is! lol
    ROMEO likes this.

Page 470 of 536 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 ... LastLast

Thread Information