User Tag List

Page 490 of 536 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was at Whitby this morning. Everything 80% off and there was still quite a bit of stuff to go through. They haven't yet resorted to throwing everything in shopping carts to rummage through so it was nice looking at stuff on racks and shelves. I ended up getting a bunch of things but the best deal by far was a bra that said $22.99 on the tag but scanned at $6.89-80%=$1.38!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I found amazing drape (just one panel) for $17. I love it and was desperately searching for a matching one so I have 2 panels but I could not find it this was at the cloverdale/etobicoke location. everything is 50-70% off but actually mostly 50%. There were so many people walking around and just eating candy and chocolates they picked up on the shelves and obviously didn't intend to pay for, it was disgusting.
    Last edited by tobiwobi; Wed, Apr 1st, 2015 at 10:50 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay, I've been off this board through most of the liquidation period, and yesterday I popped in to a store for one last look. My question is, when they scan a price for you on the floor, is that what you pay, or is that the price before the discount? I thought it was the price, but looking hear it seems that's what they treat as the "regular price". Nothing I found was worth the long line, but I was still curious. Thanks

I'm going to miss that store! I still hear people saying how terrible it was, they are so wrong...they missed out.

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Holy sh!t ugh! Totally taken over by pj zombies.
    Wow! I always wondered why the stores were so busy during the day since liquidation started. Don't most people go to work?
    anisa, Anna Michele and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarasoda View Post
    Okay, I've been off this board through most of the liquidation period, and yesterday I popped in to a store for one last look. My question is, when they scan a price for you on the floor, is that what you pay, or is that the price before the discount? I thought it was the price, but looking hear it seems that's what they treat as the "regular price". Nothing I found was worth the long line, but I was still curious. Thanks

I'm going to miss that store! I still hear people saying how terrible it was, they are so wrong...they missed out.
    yesterday i bought a bra, reg $19.99, scanned at $7.49 thats what i paid, no more discounts,,,but i have read alot of posts where they are being discounted even more. i guess it depends on the store. I also bought some hair dye with a price tag of $11.99....it rang in at $12.99 but the register took it down to $3.49 .
    no worrys... ;-)
    sarasoda and appletree668 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! When I walked in there was a cashier yelling to everyone in the line "NO PRICE CHECKS AT CASH" so I made sure I checked them with someone on the floor. And I knew what the regular prices of the items should be, and it scanned lower, but not what the % discount should have been. I decided to leave the items, but I was still curious.

I felt bad for one employee who was sort of traffic controller for the line, she had a customer who wouldn't leave her alone because she wanted to know what bronzer was and how to wear it. She kept saying to her "I don't know, I do not wear bronzer". Some people...geesh.

Anyway, thanks for the reply!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG! Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway has bought a controlling interest in Target. He has stated that he wishes to reopen most Canadian stores.. more details to follow!

Ron.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    OMG! Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway has bought a controlling interest in Target. He has stated that he wishes to reopen most Canadian stores.. more details to follow!

Ron.
    April Fools is done on the East Coast!! It's after 12pm

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ron.
    Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    April Fools is done on the East Coast!! It's after 12pm
    Still a while to go in the west.

Ron.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice try lol
    appletree668 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hah rubiacola I've done the same thing lately. I have like 4 mismatched panels that I'm praying to find the other one for. Did happen to find one full set at two different stores so that was awesome. I bought a few at Cloverdale but ones out of package they said they couldn't sell. Bought a few at the aurora store which closes tomorrow and they sold them to me for $5 out of package

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Still a while to go in the west.

Ron.
    I thought this morning we would see something like that on the main page of SC but then I thought "No, that would be just TOO cruel to all us!!"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ventured to Bowmanville store this morning, last day, down to very front of store, I'd say 1% of store left. Pretty sad.
    So I went to Whitby, lots of clothes left. Was in there for a good hour scouring shelves. No toys to be found. Picked up pillow cases, blue ray movies, hair care, black out drapes, health care things etc. Managed to walk out with $171.27 worth of stuff for only $34.25. Glad I went the last time even though Whitby closes tomorrow. No wait in line today.
    80% off both stores.
    Last edited by indykat; Wed, Apr 1st, 2015 at 01:24 PM.
    scbpooh likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K_P View Post
    Wow! I always wondered why the stores were so busy during the day since liquidation started. Don't most people go to work?
    PJ people don't work
    anisa, princessjen and TargetMama like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Any updates of Oakville Target? I am planning to go tomorrow. TIA

Page 490 of 536 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 ... LastLast

Thread Information