User Tag List

Page 528 of 536 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah I wasn't sure about the fridges or exercise equipment either, lol I imagined it may have came from their breaskrooms :p But the other stuff is definitely target. I think that it's worth to check out especially for the target lovers!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Target store will be a Lowe's, although I'm not too excited, at least there won't be a huge empty store with brown papered up windows anymore... And it's a relief to bring more jobs to our community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    solace76 likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KaylaM09 View Post
    Not sure if anyone has seen this but it's obviously target product. Just thought I'd let you all know

http://www.ableauctions.ca/flyer/?Ev...9011E12E2D20B0
    Yup, I will be there!! And yes it is Target stuff with the COMMERCIAL FITNESS EQUIPMENT thrown in be cause it was the best fit for the crowd that it will compared to teh other auctions they have scheduled. You can see on some of the boxes in the pictures the Target shipping labels. I when I went in to register today and they admitted it was in a round about way after saying they werent at liberty to say. I also thought the fridges might be from break rooms. I am exicted but know I am gonna spend way too much money! Good thing I got a larger storage locker this past weekend. haha
    Last edited by vw_girl; Fri, May 15th, 2015 at 01:20 AM.
    KaylaM09 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For those of you who cross border shop, has anyone tried this: http://crossborderpickups.ca/

it it seems like a good reasonable service but wondering on others opinions on it and if it'd worth it

also, when you guys do come back from shopping at the targets in the U.S., how do you deal with the duties and taxes charge, how much do you pay? I'm really missing target clothes, they were so beautiful especially the clearance prices were so good. Need my fix!
    sarasoda likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I use Blaine Enterprise and just recently a new one 5D also in Blaine, WA. If I am ordering from a place that doesnt ship to Canada I use their address and I just pick up when convenient. Just realized you are in GTA so this doesnt matter to you but may help others near Vancouver.

I always have my receipts totaled with groceries separate from merchandise and give them each total at the window. Groceries for the most part are duty free and I just make sure I am not bringing back anything that is currently banned from import. Merchandise varies but anything made in US, CANADA or MEXICO is duty free....so bring as much back as you want. Unfortunately most things are made in CHINA or other overseas countries. I am usually waved through if I have under $200 in merchandise, but they could ding me for about $65 in duty and taxes if they wanted to.

My main purchases are clothes and toys and groceries. Toys are about 75% less duty when compared to clothing.
    sarasoda likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Going to Atlanta tomorrow...can't wait to go to target!
    sarasoda and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Going to Atlanta tomorrow...can't wait to go to target!
    Yay!!! Please tell us all about it when you get back!

I was soooooo tempted to go for a Target run on Monday. I was home alone and trying to avoid housework, but then I realized how crazy it would be trying to cross the border back home at the end of the long weekend. I was still extremely temped.
    sarasoda likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I've been mulling this one over and I have decided that when I am in the stayes this summer I will shop at the many other US options.
    I don't feel like rewarding a company that teased us for 2 yrs and then said "Nope, Canadians don't deserve us" :p
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Ok, well maybe I might have to go for the up&up beauty products. That stuff is making me crazy with all the reviews of their newest products. I'm so confused lol
    sarasoda, TargetMama and vw_girl like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Lol! You make me laugh having a debate with yourself here. Just give in! You know you want to
    anisa and sarasoda like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I quite often avoid stores on principle, so this will be difficult!

Next time in the states will be blaine, bellingham... What places r best to hit there for beauty and personal products?
    R

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Oh man....back before they came to Canada I use to LOVE Sally's Beauty. They always had FPC and amazing money off deals evrey month. It was worth it to drive down just for them. I haven't investigated whether the US and CND coupons re the same now or if they are better down there but its a fun stop if you don't have one near you. They have printable on their website and also just found a few googling.

CVS is the other one I like to stop in at. They always have good coupons and often can be stacked with manufacturers ones for free or close to free product. I keep my eye on blogs like couponaholics as they update the major retailers (Walmart, Target, CVS, etc) daily with really great offers complete with the link to print what you need and get all organized.

Sorry, that's all I got for you that isn't Target

If you are going for the day or more make sure you check out http://www.restaurant.com/ for cheap food certificates. You can use zip 98230 for the area. Also google promo codes to reduce the price even more.
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Thanks! Wasnt sure which drug stores are better for good deals.
    No Ulta there huh.
    R

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Looks liek there is one in Everett which is only a hop from Bellingham/Bellis Fair. If you plan to go to the Burlington Outlets you might as well keep going the extra 30 mins I don't know what other plans you have in the area but, it sounds like a fun day to me!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I HATE bellis fair, such a hole. Bellingham is still as depressing as ever
    hijinx25 likes this.
    R

Page 528 of 536 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 ... LastLast

Thread Information