User Tag List

Page 534 of 536 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stopped in for quick trip around Port a Huron Target on our way to Detroit..heading to south beach on mon am. Picked up a few things. Small off, infinity scarf, eye drops for mom, Ball canning book, nice glass jar for candles, altoid cinnamints. Saw a few things I wanted to buy but didn't want to leave things in boiling hot vehicle for 5 days so limited on things I could buy . Already scouted out locations in Miami but no vehicle so well see! Port Huron Starbucks is getting a Starbucks...instead of their crappy cafe so that is exciting...hopefully they will have the cart drink holders!
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Had to share this with my Target buddies

Name:  ddcf8b4bd5270da8c34848e783ee9d0a.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  28.1 KB
    Ciel, online, Lyssia510 and 1 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Had to share this with my Target buddies

Name:  ddcf8b4bd5270da8c34848e783ee9d0a.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  28.1 KB
    all though I have to say when we were in target in port Huron on Sunday there were some pretty weird people which is surprising as there is the largest walmart I have ever seen a few blocks down the road. Never experienced weird people,in target other than during liquidation.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 01:28 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

It's about fricking time! I still prefer to shop in store though, way better deals. But it's nice that we have more options.....
    Take away our brick and mortar and leave us hanging for 9 months to offer us this? Why did they not have Canadian shipping or a .ca when they first opened here.
    Ciel, lecale and solace76 like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 01:28 PM.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Speaking for myself only... the fact that international orders are not eligible for gift card with purchase, coupons, cartwheel, etc. would completely take away the value of shopping at Target... that's where I find most of the value...

And then not to mention having to pay duties and shipping.

On a separate note... I must say I have a sour taste in my mouth still, as much as I still like shopping at Target (US) I haven't since they closed here. The site says Target loves Canada, they really don't. At least not the corporation or senior leaders when they decided to pack up and leave people out of jobs and in debt to suppliers.

As for why they didn't have an online store while they were in Canada... from the inside I can say they didn't have the capabilities to make it happen at the time to ship within Canada... heck it wasn't easy to even supply all the stores...

now they are shipping from the US at least they have fulfillment centers and an online store already in place. It's just a matter of navigating the shipping and customs and duties type of stuffs. I can't say it's easy but I imagine it'd be easier than to start from scratch when they already have their hands full with the brick and mortar stores...

Anyway I am probably not doing much shopping on it!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by winniewingyee; Wed, Oct 21st, 2015 at 04:03 PM.
    Ciel, Durham Couponer and solace76 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Took the words out of my mouth Winnie! I do shop there while I am in the US but I can't imaging buying from the site without getting the gift card with purchase or no warranties!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Ciel and Durham Couponer like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was so excited for this but unless they drop shipping costs by a lot before people won't shop there. 30 in shipping for make up is crazy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

international orders are not eligible for: Free shipping (including for redcard holders), free returns, gifts/gift cards with purchase, gift wrap services, cartwheel offers, subscriptions, registries, coupons, store pickup, warranties, extended service plans. Other promotional restrictions may apply
    I just looked at something $10 and it worked out to be $40 with standard shipping.. yuck, no thanks.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wouldn't be surprised if some of their special designer collections/ limited time offers may not be available to Canada as well... we'll see!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to look at target website. Because I am in canada it automatically sends me to the international site...which by the way won't open. Can't get to us site anymore. So now as I am still able to get to the us physical store a few times a year I want to be able to look at the us site and print coupons etc. now I can't do anything. Uggg so frustrating.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 01:29 PM.
    Ladybug2011 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

YESSSS. Last year I was obsessed with their Christmas trees, they had any colour you could think of
    I settled for a white tree from walmart with blue lights... Thanks guys. Going to stockpile trees.

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Uh, Target people...Target is now shipping internationally

http://intl.target.com/

Prices in Canadian dollars, duties and taxes calculated at checkout.

Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal

If you select the PayPal payment option on checkout, you can instantly see your duties and taxes.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    When the site loads, there is a popup that says now shipping to Canada. Underneath is says click here to go back to US site.
    Thanks but I can't even get that far it won't load. Just spinning circle. Hopefully we will get past that!
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information