User Tag List

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree1033Likes

Thread: Valentine's Day PACKAGE train

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

It is so quiet in here!

I did some shopping for my buddy today. Found a few things. Still have some more to go. I wish it would warm up a wee bit so I felt like shopping more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Buddy, I'm done will ship out this Friday
    PammieD and dlee like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

So apparently UPS is a little off side. I checked my online order and it said to contact UPS because the address does not exist. Huh? I called UPS and verified the address (it was right) and a guy called back to confirm again. Yes it's right! I don't care what your delivery guy said!

Then he said my address must have been covered with snow. Really? Weird since FedEx didn't have a problem delivering to me today! My address is pretty high up on the wall...

Anyhow, they promised to deliver first thing in the morning so hopefully I'll be able to mail out by Friday.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Spent most of the day packing, 20 boxes packed. need to stop by the LCBO tomorrow to pick up some more boxes. Then I had the girls over for hot chocolate since we can't go out as I have no one to watch DD. Now just relaxing then heading to bed shortly.

Buddy I started putting your items in a box today, thought I was done but there still loads of room so obviously I just need to go shopping some more! Waiting on an online order (should get it Friday) then should be ready to mail early next week.

Things I forgot to add to my wishlist. .... hmmmm...my list was pretty long to start with.

Oh I know, if my buddy is shawshank I would love a tooth pillow. you gave someone one from your store many moons ago on a previous train & I fell in love with it. DD still has a few more years to go before she loses her baby teeth, but there is nothing wrong with being prepared

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I got 2 of those awesome little pillows (1 for each kid) and I have to say they are so cool and unique. Love them! Thanks again!
    julesie-pie and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Buddy - do you want playdoh? =)
    No Thanks

Bake/Cook-Yes
    Crafty-Somewhat

Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I don't put my answers all in one box either. hope you don't mind!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Oh and sorry for not putting all my answers in one post buddy. I'm usually on tapatalk and it doesn't give you post numbers so I wouldn't even know where to go back to (unless I just manually go through each page). I'll try and quote all my answers and put it in one spot later today or tomorrow.

Buddy - I think I'm pretty much done. Still waiting on the online order though so I may add as I find things.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Spent most of the day packing, 20 boxes packed. need to stop by the LCBO tomorrow to pick up some more boxes. Then I had the girls over for hot chocolate since we can't go out as I have no one to watch DD. Now just relaxing then heading to bed shortly.

Oh I know, if my buddy is shawshank I would love a tooth pillow. you gave someone one from your store many moons ago on a previous train & I fell in love with it. DD still has a few more years to go before she loses her baby teeth, but there is nothing wrong with being prepared
    McDonalds and A&W have AMAZING boxes for moving- strong and sturdy but not too big.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I love McDonald's. If you could see my car at the moment, and get over the disgust of how dirty it is, you'd see the evidence of my addiction

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Dear Buddy,

What is one indulgence (under or around $10) that you rarely purchase for yourself?

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Dear Buddy,

What is one indulgence (under or around $10) that you rarely purchase for yourself?
    Ummm....I'm pretty good at indulging myself I'll think about this one!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

Buddy I started putting your items in a box today, thought I was done but there still loads of room so obviously I just need to go shopping some more! Waiting on an online order (should get it Friday) then should be ready to mail early next week.

Things I forgot to add to my wishlist. .... hmmmm...my list was pretty long to start with.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
    Best place to get moving boxes is M&M Meatshops. They always have tons & just call them to find out their delivery day & will save them for you. Plus they are clean & many different sizes.
    julesie-pie and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Off at lunch to work on your list buddy. Would like to send out ASAP!! Let's see how that works…..
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Still waiting for UPS and then I'll be able to box up.

Went shopping at Target this morning. Didn't find much for my buddy but they do have some awesome clearance deals on toys!

I got 2 of the Thomas Trackmaster Starter sets for $5.99 (reg. $19.99 at WM and TRU). Got one for my little guy's birthday (in may) and one for my nephews birthday (in july). I also got some Jake and the Neverland Pirates toys (for $3.49-$5.99).

I didn't get any (because I have 3 put away for presents already) but they also have Mr. Potato Head in the bucket for $4.79!

Loads of boys toys at my store but barely any girl stuff. Still crazy good deals!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Dear Buddy,

Umm..... that's a hard one. Subway GC? I'm close by at work but I keep bringing leftovers and sometimes crappy lunches and everytime I pass by, I mean to go in and check out the menu because the whole place smells so darn good BUT I can't find a reason to purchase a $6 sub when I can make the same thing at home for a fraction of the cost... BUT I say this is an indulgence because my mouth waters every time I'm in close proximity

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information