User Tag List

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree1033Likes

Thread: Valentine's Day PACKAGE train

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Umm..... that's a hard one. Subway GC? I'm close by at work but I keep bringing leftovers and sometimes crappy lunches and everytime I pass by, I mean to go in and check out the menu because the whole place smells so darn good BUT I can't find a reason to purchase a $6 sub when I can make the same thing at home for a fraction of the cost... BUT I say this is an indulgence because my mouth waters every time I'm in close proximity
    I hardly ever eat out but Subway has the oven roasted Chicken sub (6 inch) for $3 right now (my fav, got one yesterday for lunch). Pretty sure the Turkey breast is on special also.
    juliejolie and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Dear Buddy,

What is one indulgence (under or around $10) that you rarely purchase for yourself?
    That is a super tough question!

Aveeno shampoo and conditioner
    Trail mix
    The new Lisa Jackson paperback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Epicure items:

-I could REALLY use more Prep Bowls (I have the 4 and found it wasn't enough)
    -LOVE the 3 Onion dip mix
    -Tote bags or even the insulated bag would be great
    -A collection of sample packs (people keep asking me for samples. lol)
    Colour Dislikes: Orange and Brown
    Colour Likes: Pretty much everything else! lol. Pink, Aqua, Purple, Teal, etc.

I'm lucky my kids pretty much like ANY colour. No dislikes yet.
    I put my kids size on my wl but DD is in size 5T or 6T (depending if they fit small). DS is 3T. They wear any brand: Old Navy, Chico, Bonnie Togs, H&M, Sears, Children's Place, anything is great!

Valentines item - pretty much anything: Tea towels, bathroom hand towels, metal heart cookie cutter, mug, crafts for the kids, treats, t-shirts for the kids.

Fav scents: again I'm pretty open! Love coconut, evergreen, fruity, vanilla, etc.
    Dislike scents: "fresh" scents like "fresh linen" or overly flowerly scents like Rose.
    No thank you to adult gifts

Stockpile items:

-Lysol wipes
    -Scrubbing bubbles toilet gel clings
    -Bounce dryer bars or sheets
    -Baby supplies (J&J, Wipes, Diapers)

Cars Mac & Cheese: No thank you. We don't eat any boxed type stuff - just homemade mac & cheese.
    I do bake and cook but only the basics - nothing extravagant (I try to limit the amount of yummy food in the house - I swear I gain weight by just looking at it. lol).

Unfortunately I'm not really crafty, although I would love magnetic paint! I've been thinking about turning the doors of our huge pantry into a kids artwork display.
    Candygram - Yes
    Playdoh - No (we have tons and I'm not really a fan. lol).
    Forgotten wishlist items:

-Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate K-Cups (the only kind I can't seem to find that I love)
    -Kitchen Conversion Chart (something laminated that I can put up inside the cupboard)
    -Diaper Genie II refill
    -Magnetic Paint
    -Finish Dishwasher Tabs

That's all I can think of right now. It's been a longggggg day. lol. Will update if I come up with any more!
    -
    What is one indulgence (under or around $10) that you rarely purchase for yourself?

Pretty much anything for myself - I hate spending money on myself. I'm much happier buying something for the kids. lol.

Ummm, Quality Shampoo & Conditioner, face cream, bingo supplies, a nice black toque (with a brim on it).

Sorry buddy, I don't think I'm being much help. lol. I think most of these were on my wl. I'm seriously not creative and can't think of things. If it helps: I love Scrabble, Kawaii, those cute Owls (cartoony type), shopping. I'm sure I'll love ANYTHING you send.

OK, I think I have all the questions in one spot now.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Wed, Jan 29th, 2014 at 02:54 PM.
    juliejolie likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I hardly ever eat out but Subway has the oven roasted Chicken sub (6 inch) for $3 right now (my fav, got one yesterday for lunch). Pretty sure the Turkey breast is on special also.

Thanks for the headsup Lola! After typing my above response, I ended up going to Subway and bought the $3 chicken breast 6" sub... mmmmmmm

Oh and yes the turkey sub is also on sale for $3.

They asked me if I wanted to upsize my $3- 6" chicken breast sub to a footlong for $6... sooo tempting!
    Last edited by juliejolie; Wed, Jan 29th, 2014 at 03:43 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Dear Buddy,

Guylian Praline Seashell (or heart) original chocolates mmmmm....., I also became addicted to Tofiffee over Christmas but I keep resisting the urge to buy some since.

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Ummm....I'm pretty good at indulging myself I'll think about this one!
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Keykey View Post
    Best place to get moving boxes is M&M Meatshops. They always have tons & just call them to find out their delivery day & will save them for you. Plus they are clean & many different sizes.
    Thanks for the box idea ladies. I picked up a bunch from the LCBO & school today so I think I'm good. So far I have 58 boxes packed!
    juliejolie likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Picked up a few more things for my buddy tonight. Still waiting for something inspirational to jump out at me!

I was shopping with a friend tonight and she wanted to stop at Penningtons. So glad we did. Picked up a jacket for DD. Reg 199.99. On sale for 99.99. Further 50% off that. On the way out the door I noticed a table of boots that were an additional 50% off. I am not plus sized but my calves are. I got four pairs. Each was reg. 89.99 on sale for 39.99 and half off that. They are all knee highs! Yay!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Picked up a few more things for my buddy tonight. Still waiting for something inspirational to jump out at me!

I was shopping with a friend tonight and she wanted to stop at Penningtons. So glad we did. Picked up a jacket for DD. Reg 199.99. On sale for 99.99. Further 50% off that. On the way out the door I noticed a table of boots that were an additional 50% off. I am not plus sized but my calves are. I got four pairs. Each was reg. 89.99 on sale for 39.99 and half off that. They are all knee highs! Yay!

I have plus sized calves too! WORST time trying to find boots (especially rain boots!)....I should check it out!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Ooooohhhh... If you ever find rain boots, let me know. I have a leather guy who can add in a piece on leather boots for me but there is nothing he can do for rain boots and I want a pair of Wellies!

Maurice's carries wide calf boots too btw.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Good evening everyone! I have updated my question list again! Wasn't too helpful on the last few questions though.

If I think of anything to add I will update my post!
    PammieD and dlee like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Morning ladies! I have been packing up a storm the last two days. One more day of packing then I'm off to my parents of a couple of days then back to packing then moving everything next weekend.

so I picked up more stuff for my buddy yesterday, put it in the box & guess what ..... there is still more space in the box, so more shopping obviously
    PammieD and dlee like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Borrow this from the Target clearance deals thread. Buddy if you still looking for ideas I LOVE these stripped tumblers. A set of 4 or 6 would be awesome!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    juliejolie and dlee like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

& I thought of one more thing that also invlove target. I know my wishlist says not to much Disney princess stuff but DD has this magic clip Disney princess dress up toy that she got from her aunt, & when was at target the other day they had some on clearance sale, they had the dress but were sold out of the princesses. she now has 1 princess & 5 dresses. if you happen to go to target & see a princess that would be awesome. she has snow white but she doesn't know who snow white is (by her own choice she doesn't like to watch Disney princess movies), so even a second snow white would be ok. & that was long lol

Here are pics so that you can understand what I mean.Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1391097099327.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  51.0 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1391097115578.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  63.9 KB

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
    juliejolie and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

it's been some dreary rainy days here in vancouver, time to brighten up life with some shopping!

buddy -your list seems simple but also tricky at the same time because it's so simple! haha.

on another note, I watched this ted talk yesterday: http://www.ted.com/talks/matt_cutts_...r_30_days.html

and now inspired to do 30 day challenges this year!

I was thinking about this one: http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30...ank-challenge/
    Keykey likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    it's been some dreary rainy days here in vancouver, time to brighten up life with some shopping!

buddy -your list seems simple but also tricky at the same time because it's so simple! haha.

on another note, I watched this ted talk yesterday: http://www.ted.com/talks/matt_cutts_...r_30_days.html

and now inspired to do 30 day challenges this year!

I was thinking about this one: http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30...ank-challenge/
    Heard of this before & listening to the video. It's in line with my yearly personal goals of taking more risks.
    dlee likes this.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Oh buddy I'm done shopping & will be heading off to the Post Office tomorrow.

Will update questions later this evening too.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information